Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

i can see my house in every movie that has an aerial shot of san francisco.

so what's your plan when you get stopped by the police?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I was just at the literal exact place they're filming at last week when I went to pick up my steamlink, I can't stop laughing

lmao

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

rofl it finally happened! I'm still watching canadian cops on netflix, and I can literally see my house in this segment!

what's the tiem differential between filming and now

are you in the house in the footage

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

duTrieux. posted:

what's the tiem differential between filming and now

are you in the house in the footage

~6 years

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

so what's your plan when you get stopped by the police?

call granos

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm cia put ur hands up

you're a big guy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
goodness I wish I could stream this poo poo, I can name street addresses and poo poo rofl

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

the volume of hot taco farts i want to pump down your gullet from the spasming Sarlacc that is my rear end in a top hat cannot be understated

just quoting this for post of the year 2016

lol achievement overrated if unit defective

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
yeesh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

i hope the bride's family saw and appreciated that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
yo police dogs are seriously loving cruel and they need to stop using them

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz08mrE6c_I

happy holidays yospos

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
use of a police dog is unquestionably police brutality, you cannot comply when you're being savaged by a dog

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
police helicopters with FLIR have negated the use of police dogs, and any use of a police dog should be a crime against humanity

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
lol sry for D&D chat

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

see, you can call niglordBonerHitler1488 a trannyfagtard on 4chan, reddit, youtube, Xbox, and the comments section of every news article that mentions barack obama. but only the bastion of free speech that is SA lets you post blatant bestiality

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

see, you can call niglordBonerHitler1488 a trannyfagtard on 4chan, reddit, youtube, Xbox, and the comments section of every news article that mentions barack obama. but only the bastion of free speech that is SA lets you post blatant bestiality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

wow lots of posts in the pic thread, better check it out

http://i.imgur.com/EqQOTR9.gifv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQuXalg4PKs

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

police helicopters with FLIR have negated the use of police dogs, and any use of a police dog should be a crime against humanity

what if the dogs are trained to hump their targets into submission instead of brutally maiming their fragile bodies

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M819-9E6kyU

this is computer related bc its like those ipad games for cats but in real life :3:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's cool to live in this cyberpunk future where you're more likely to get brutalised by police officers than the dude robbing you

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

duTrieux. posted:

what if the dogs are trained to hump their targets into submission instead of brutally maiming their fragile bodies

hosed in the leg by the oppressive nanny state by chuck tingle

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

In recent years, Finkel, like fellow Magic players David Williams and Noah Boeken, has been playing in high-level poker tournaments. He currently works as a managing partner at the hedge fund Landscape Capital Management.

think the other finance guys bully him and make him try to do blow off his own dilz

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's cool to live in this cyberpunk future where you're more likely to get brutalised by police officers than the dude robbing you

capitalizm is a cruel and financially just mistress

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol no it wasn't you moron. it was mostly populated by teenagers so the humor followed suit. what you're seeing is most of them growing up and becoming adults

you however seem to be a bit slower on the uptake

lol I was 36 when I registered an account here

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lol I was 36 when I registered an account here

lol gently caress son I'm 34 and I've had this account for gently caress knows how long now

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

SmokaDustbowl posted:

in australia a cop pulled a car over and then waved his gun at them like a crazy person so we put him in jail

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-20/stephen-flanagan-guilty-over-pulling-gun-on-speeding-couple/8134192

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

in australia a cop pulled a car over and then waved his gun at them like a crazy person so we put him in jail

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-20/stephen-flanagan-guilty-over-pulling-gun-on-speeding-couple/8134192

In summarising, his lawyer Stephen Zillman said the video showed it was "clear he was very, very, highly stressed."

"It's not the case of some rogue lunatic police officer simply pulling pistols out, pulling them at someone who's been speeding," he said.

lol thats exactly what happened lawyermans

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
But prosecutor Jodie Wooldridge said at the hearing Flanagan could have used his radio or iPad to check if the car was stolen.

lol

i'm just imagining a stakeout where the cop slowly pushes the top of the ipad above the rim of the door to shoot some video of the suspect

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he's wearing one of those cork hats to blend in since he's undercover

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'd laugh at that but I just updated my ios and it sorted all my untagged photos by person correctly. :catstare:

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
the best bit is the radio talking about live lamb prices at the end. thats real queensland right there

also listening to R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Synthbuttrange posted:

I'd laugh at that but I just updated my ios and it sorted all my untagged photos by person correctly. :catstare:

yeah ios 10 does this, it's pretty cool

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's wearing one of those cork hats to blend in since he's undercover

the corks are also undercover

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol no it wasn't you moron. it was mostly populated by teenagers so the humor followed suit. what you're seeing is most of them growing up and becoming adults

you however seem to be a bit slower on the uptake

i wasn't around in the beginning, how much bitching was there when lowtax started charging $10 for an account? I mean by 'free speach' people who didn't pay for an account, said something idiotic and now couldn't get a new account cause they were 17?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

teaching hisssssstory isn't the best paying job, but it's still very rewarding.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

be kind rewindgently caress your tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

ted cruz was p deece at magic in his day

• Locked thread