Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

cams posted:

so glad there are new reasons for people who don't play this game to post a bunch in this thread

laura really got opened up this patch. combos off st.mk, c.jab special cancels, i think she even has more vtrigger options but i'm not there yet. her only real nerf was the added hitbox to her legs during the vskill overhead, and that's not too bad. makes her more likely to trade when anti airing with it, but it was a bit absurd how often i would get crush counter anti airs just throwing it out there.

haven't even touched fang at all, laura is too fun this patch. her worst matchups are no longer horrible slogs. urien is a problem though. i also think it is a very good time to pick up rashid, think this season will be very kind to them.

play me

you're west coast right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

General Morden posted:

play me

you're west coast right
yeah west coast. i got some errands i gotta get done, i'll be done in a few hours. i can hop in the discord if that's still a thing.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Balrog seems... good now? PR Rog has been wrecking people with him and can't stop giggling about it

https://www.twitch.tv/pr_balrog/v/108817131

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

cams posted:

yeah west coast. i got some errands i gotta get done, i'll be done in a few hours. i can hop in the discord if that's still a thing.

why do you take his challenge and not bebops?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This ones good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-aLVqULyp8

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Zand posted:

why do you take his challenge and not bebops?
well only one of those people made a concerted effort to troll me every time i posted here or tried to talk in discord, so figure it out you sad weirdo who identifies himself as a member of the something awful fighting game community

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

post cancel into EX meltdown

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

SperginMcBadposter posted:

post cancel into EX meltdown

Lol

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

cams posted:

you have steam?

easier that way

cams
Mar 28, 2003

General Morden posted:

you have steam?

easier that way
i do, name on there is camsteh i think? or "sf id: camsteh" cause i don't know how steam works.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Double Bill posted:

Balrog seems... good now? PR Rog has been wrecking people with him and can't stop giggling about it

https://www.twitch.tv/pr_balrog/v/108817131

He seems so happy in his archived video from last night :unsmith:

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i only play people who harass me online, makes locals a hassle

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

cams posted:

laura =]

https://twitter.com/2GG_BAM/status/811457610440261632

opulent fountain
Aug 13, 2007

How is Juri now? A friend told me she is "way better" but is that true? She is the one person I really want to be good with right now aside from Laura.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a harpy posted:

How is Juri now? A friend told me she is "way better" but is that true? She is the one person I really want to be good with right now aside from Laura.

Shes better on paper but idk if shes more fun to play than the zero to almost no fun she was before

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Salty LTG videos are almost entirly responsible for why I even still pay attention to this game.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
She's got some dope-looking combos if you just hang around and charge up a qcf lk, qcf mk, qcf hk, vskill, and some meter first. ez

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am very excited to see how legitimately good players perform with her.

i'm home now for some games if you wanna play. steam thing is camsteh/sf id camsteh

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
I think Akuma jump-in MK (which can cross up) will link into crouch MK on hit and will frame trap if the jump-in is blocked. Pity that I'm too bad to confirm off a single MK, so I can't really get anything from the frame trap.

Too used to Cammy where I can just mash various varieties of MP to get easy and safe confirms.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqsoaYZbRI8

S H A D O W A K U M A

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Esports censoring of certain costumes for air is going way too loving far.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 21, 2016

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

Saint Freak posted:

She's got some dope-looking combos if you just hang around and charge up a qcf lk, qcf mk, qcf hk, vskill, and some meter first. ez

I still don't understand the reasoning behind this part of the redesign.

She was fine in sf4 and arguably better in sf x tk regardless of it being sf x tk, and then somehow.. this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

She's another character where her v trigger form should just be how she always functions

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

just wait, just wait, season 3 will make the game good, just you wait and see!

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

cams posted:

well only one of those people made a concerted effort to troll me every time i posted here or tried to talk in discord

lmao i talked to you directly once in discord to ask for games and you left without saying anything and never came back.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
invincible backdash

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
swerved

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
Shimmy'd right away

SectumSempra fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 22, 2016

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

where's the d

cams
Mar 28, 2003

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

lmao i talked to you directly once in discord to ask for games and you left without saying anything and never came back.

yeah this is not an accurate assessment of history. for like a week when i'd show up you'd ask me ironic questions about why i think sfv is good. this is stupid, don't care about this poo poo.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Today I learned you can aegis reflect rashids vtrigger lol

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
If only there was some sort of way for you guys to settle this beef. A fighting simulation of some kind?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

dhamster posted:

If only there was some sort of way for you guys to settle this beef. A fighting simulation of some kind?

Maybe cams should just put bebop and zand on ignore and stop jumping at every fuckin' bait because holy poo poo.

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

Dias posted:

Maybe cams should just put bebop and zand on ignore and stop jumping at every fuckin' bait because holy poo poo.

ignore is for weaklings, i know cams has too much self respect for that

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dias posted:

why, is this not the thread for petty internet circlejerks?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

cams posted:

why, is this not the thread for petty internet circlejerks?

I think that's what the Discord is for. This one is for complaining about SFV, obviously.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i come here cause i like sfv and i'm not gonna learn how to use reddit or something. sad people wanna hang out and whine about crapcom and enjoy my complete meltdowns, go nuts. this time maybe don't accuse me of beating women, that'd be cool.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Hey, you do you, I'm just giving you some ~matchup tips~.

Anyway, the PSN icon for SFV Season 2 has another angle of some silhouettes and it basically confirms Helen as the first character on the list. I understand they wanna reuse assets but that's a boring-rear end character to choose, why not do one of the more interesting Dolls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
interro is an idiot and hosed up and confused you with another fg poster, don't blame that on me or zand. nobody thinks you beat women.

Also since I went back to see how interro handled that (poorly) I saw this post that I missed:

cams posted:

if you (Jack Trades) run a f10 loser gets permabanned with me, i'll do the same with bebop after.

Which I 100% support except we just stop after the part where Jack Trades loses.