Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Foo Diddley posted:

Cool story, Kevin

Yet another motherfucker steps to the Star Citizen thread and gets his poo poo doxx'd

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Mods Doxxing Mods, when will this madness stop. :saddowns:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

MeLKoR posted:

Didn't they close the SC discord a while back? Did they reactivate it again for 2.6? :getin:

It might be some fan one, but it's filled with familiar cultist names and lots of boring chatter.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

I bet other con men are jealous of CIG, they must wrack their brains trying to figure out an audience that is so willing to eat poo poo and continue throwing thousands of dollars at those feeding them.

Chris Roberts is Harold Camping without a release date

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Fat Shat Sings posted:

MoMA has a fool proof escape plan if things start to go sour.

Just offload $8,000 of spaceship jpegs on the grey market in the next 6-7 months.

Because the first thing people will do when there are signs of trouble is pay $8,000 for more spaceship jpegs.

Luckily there aren't tens of thousands of people with hundreds of thousands of ships that would be immediately worthless five seconds after a downsizing / studio closure or something.

you underestimate my connections

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

ManofManyAliases posted:

look at this cool boy, he got he very own plate

now none of the sc boys can laugh at this cool boy

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

ManofManyAliases posted:

Does this imply that you're finally going to cash out?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Does this imply that you're finally going to cash out?

MoMA? A dirty leaver? Get real goonie.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Moma is going down with the ship, his faith will not be shaken by something like SQ42 being delayed to 2049 while CIG is staffed entirely by chris and ben.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ManofManyAliases posted:

I got dudes lined up around the block to buy imaginary jpegs for a defunct game

When this train derails I'll just sell my tickets and be on my merry way

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
The Agent is the best.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
"gently caress they're always making fun of me, I can't take it anymore!"

"I know i'll say I've got connections yeeeeah that'll seem mysterious and cool" *goes back to stranglewanking*

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Foo Diddley posted:

Cool story, Kevin

Yet another motherfucker steps to the Star Citizen thread and gets his poo poo doxx'd

doxx happens

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

ManofManyAliases posted:

you got my refund finished in a flash. I think you are connected toast and cant thank you enough for getting me out of the poo poo show.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

intardnation posted:

you got my refund finished in a flash. I think you are connected toast and cant thank you enough for getting me out of the poo poo show.

I'm not Toast, but I'm also not worried about what I spent. It's funny how the lot of you are more concerned about my financial well-being than I.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope you lose all your money :)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm not Toast, but I'm also not worried about what I spent. It's funny how the lot of you are more concerned about my financial well-being than I.

Speaking only for myself I couldn't care less about your financial well-being, I just think it's hilarious.

Also...

ManofManyAliases posted:

You'd likely have better results addressing your letters of concern to Santa then to those news agencies and investigators you were planning on sending them.

Looks like I got results I wanted. :D

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Well not all your money, just the money you gave to a washed up old hack so he could spend it on vacations and his wife's "acting career"

:)

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

spacetoaster posted:

Nobody has to explain why they "should be able to" have civil rights. Honestly I don't understand how you could live in a place where the people in power are allowed to have things that are illegal for everyone else.

Under that reasoning wouldn't it be fair then to give every citizen the nuclear launch codes?

I enjoy shooting as a hobby myself but I agree with things like banning automatic weapons and doing background checks so felons can't purchase guns.

For people who aren't from the US:
To understand the issue in America you just have to realize that most people (the vast majority in fact) don't go and buy a gun and kill a bunch of other people. Pro-gun control people argue that various government restrictions on buying and owning guns will reduce the incidence of gun violence. Overall gun violence is very rare in America. In certain localities gun violence is relatively high. Most ordinary people use their guns for target practice as a hobby and/or skill development activity. Anti-gun control people don't want these restrictions for a variety of reasons.

The issue is complicated because most advocates for both sides have an emotional and sociocultural attachment to their position, so the perceived quality of any given argument is highly variable.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

ManofManyAliases posted:

:five: :five: :five:

Funniest post in the thread right here.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hey guys, guys! Remember when Toast predicted CIG showing a SQ42 demo at the last streaming? Good times.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

It's either that or despite months of arguing with us that you aren't an idiot you end up losing $8k to an ex 2nd hand car dealer who lies an awful lot and that's somehow funny.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
https://youtu.be/so2pDP7Jsmo

No game but AMAZING FACIALS

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Amarcarts posted:

Under that reasoning wouldn't it be fair then to give every citizen the nuclear launch codes?

I enjoy shooting as a hobby myself but I agree with things like banning automatic weapons and doing background checks so felons can't purchase guns.

To understand the issue in America you just have to realize that most people (the vast majority in fact) don't go and buy a gun and kill a bunch of other people. Pro-gun control people argue that various government restrictions on buying and owning guns will reduce the incidence of gun violence. Overall gun violence is very rare in America. In certain localities gun violence is relatively high. Most ordinary people use their guns for target practice as a hobby and/or skill development activity. Anti-gun control people don't want these restrictions for a variety of reasons.

The issue is complicated because most advocates for both sides have an emotional and sociocultural attachment to their position, so the perceived quality of any given argument is highly variable.

Turn back thread!

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
I meant facial animations

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Amarcarts posted:

Seems reasonable enough. It's just that the end result, at least from the outside, is that you all look like a bunch of paranoid violence-fetichistic nutcases — in large part because of that obviously emotional response… :D

And that's from someone who fully agrees that shooting is a fun hobby, and who's just as annoyed with the current EU drive to ramp up weapon ownership restrictions.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Mr.PayDay posted:

https://youtu.be/so2pDP7Jsmo

No game but AMAZING FACIALS

I really expected something else from that description

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

Are you seriously thinking of bailing out though? What was the final straw?

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

"gently caress they're always making fun of me, I can't take it anymore!"

"I know i'll say I've got connections yeeeeah that'll seem mysterious and cool" *goes back to stranglewanking*

Why are you stranglewanking dude?

It's the holidays. Your family don't deserve to find you dead from autoerotic asphyxiation, I'll call your parents and let them know. I've got their number from when I doxxed you last.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004

Foo Diddley posted:

I really expected something else from that description

Sorry mate but we must obey to the theme of the thread title.
Even if delivering less than CIG is hard. Merry ChrisMess :love:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Amarcarts posted:

We're giving them to Donald Trump. So yes. Do it.

Tippis posted:

the end result, at least from the outside, is that you all look like a bunch of paranoid violence-fetichistic nutcases

You do know what americans think about europe, don't you?

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Dec 21, 2016

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Wrecked Angle posted:

Why are you stranglewanking dude?

It's the holidays. Your family don't deserve to find you dead from autoerotic asphyxiation, I'll call your parents and let them know. I've got their number from when I doxxed you last.

Something something parents are dead, something something about a belt........

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Tippis posted:

Seems reasonable enough. It's just that the end result, at least from the outside, is that you all look like a bunch of paranoid violence-fetichistic nutcases — in large part because of that obviously emotional response… :D

And that's from someone who fully agrees that shooting is a fun hobby, and who's just as annoyed with the current EU drive to ramp up weapon ownership restrictions.

Yeah. Probably some of that perception comes from the high prevalence of violence in American entertainment media. Even many gun control advocates still enjoy action movies and FPS games because it is not real violence. You also have to remember that there are over 300 million people in America and modern media can mask our true census.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Moxxed again! :smuggo:

:10bux: says he's not really even Kevin :ssh:

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

ManofManyAliases posted:

well I would hate to see any loss of life - shitizen or no shitzen.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

spoiler alert: we are concerned about your mental well-being because you spent $12,000 on internet spaceships for a game that doesn't exist.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Fat Shat Sings posted:

spoiler alert: we are concerned about your mental well-being because you spent $12,000 on internet spaceships for a game that doesn't exist.

Yeah this. Also because you seem like an okay guy apart from this one thing

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

spacetoaster posted:

You do know what americans think about europe, don't you?

Yes, so it's all fair and square. :D

Amarcarts posted:

Yeah. Probably some of that perception comes from the high prevalence of violence in American entertainment media. Even many gun control advocates still enjoy action movies and FPS games because it is not real violence. You also have to remember that there are over 300 million people in America and modern media can mask our true census.

That's the really strange bit as far as the culture part goes. I've come across a surprising amount of pro-gun people who are against that violence in media. I never got that particular bit of logical cross-wiring worked out.

Tippis fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 21, 2016

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Don't let my previous posts put you under the impression that I think you should stop buying ships. I think you should oft buy ships, buy all the ships.

buy ships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ManofManyAliases posted:

Lol if you think someone will clue you in before poo poo goes south BEFORE someone else does a NeoGAF or Reddit tell all that poo poo is going south and it's too late why didn't you listen

You are going to be left holding the bag, guaranteed