Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

it's just so funny

kingdom hearts HD II.8 final chapter prologue

why is the HD before anything else?
II.8??
final chapter prologue, how is it a prologue and the final chapter???

it's in HD? that's an extra .3(d Balls)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Lord of Pie posted:

Oh no, were will all my cheap plastic poo poo come from if we anger The Chyna

Modern consumer electronics manufacturing relies on Chinese-sourced parts. The device you're using to post is almost certainly majority Chinese-sourced raw materials, components, and labor. A trade war with China would devastate US-based technology companies and the resulting domino effect would probably plunge western economies into a depression. This is pretty serious poo poo.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

McGlockenshire posted:

Modern consumer electronics manufacturing relies on Chinese-sourced parts. The device you're using to post is almost certainly majority Chinese-sourced raw materials, components, and labor. A trade war with China would devastate US-based technology companies and the resulting domino effect would probably plunge western economies into a depression. This is pretty serious poo poo.

good

this kind of poo poo is what the accelerationists wanted, i thought they would be happy???

orange sky
May 7, 2007

"you know the CIA just told me we were the ones who killed the ambassador, I don't know what to tell you"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So Tom Arnold has the Trump saying the n word tape and after Trumps team threatening him on a voice-mail it looks like he is going to drop the bomb

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

If only trump voters would remember anything or hold their politicians accountable. But they won't so...

Also we will have a war to distract them

No me. I won't be distracted. Steely eyed focus on the prize . Steady gaze .

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Addamere posted:

This is literally true.

Guy I met while I was in undergrad was working a $10.00/hour job last year as an overnight baker and quit it because the state he lives in had its minimum wage go up by a few cents or whatever but the job refused to give him a proportional increase in wage. His justification was not about inflation or cost of living. He was outraged that the guys who make less money working at the same place would now be making closer to his wage for no good reason. He was upset that he was less relatively well off now because everyone else got a raise. So he quit without a backup plan, and ended up working at a gas station for the new minimum wage.

yeah this is the emotional and so important opposition to the minimum wage.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So Tom Arnold has the Trump saying the n word tape and after Trumps team threatening him on a voice-mail it looks like he is going to drop the bomb

Tom Arnold, well known for having great timing.

edit: If there exists actual tape of Trump saying the n word, saying it in such a way that it is obviously, blatantly racist, he would have to be impeached. GOP would be in crisis mode, but they know they can't have that.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump saying nstar would help him most likely.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Yea nice try, I'm not falling for that one again. I had my hopes up every day between when pussygate dropped and election day.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

remember when Rudy thought Trump would reward him

Trump is Mannimarco

and Rudy is just a lowly mage in the Worm Cult that Trump sacrificed to perform more dark arts and necromancy in the name of Molag Bal

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Nothing matters

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Tatum Girlparts posted:

remember when Rudy thought Trump would reward him

no puppet, you're the puppet!

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Trump supporters newest book

So this was free with Kindle unlimited and I was curious...

Lauren Southern posted:

If there was a moment in the 2016 U.S. election that epitomized this newfound hate for the young on the right, it was Republican consultant Rick Wilson's infamous, high school-level declaration that Trump supporters were childless, single losers who masturbate to anime."

Guilty as charged. Well, except I don't masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me. Not sure if that puts me on the same plane in Wilson's book. Maybe he should ask his son.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

okay but answer me this, rick wilson: does he also have the michelle obama whitey tape???

orange sky
May 7, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

edit: If there exists actual tape of Trump saying the n word, saying it in such a way that it is obviously, blatantly racist, he would have to be impeached. GOP would be in crisis mode, but they know they can't have that.

Cute that you think this is true

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i predict he will not release it and instead continue to hem and haw over it whenever he needs attention.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lauren Southern posted:

If there was a moment in the 2016 U.S. election that epitomized this newfound hate for the young on the right, it was Republican consultant Rick Wilson's infamous, high school-level declaration that Trump supporters were childless, single losers who masturbate to anime."

Guilty as charged. Well, except I don't masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me. Not sure if that puts me on the same plane in Wilson's book. Maybe he should ask his son.

ahahahahah

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

thanks for this

mods please make thread title Trump thred: except i dont masturbate to anime characters, well...

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

Trump is Mannimarco

and Rudy is just a lowly mage in the Worm Cult that Trump sacrificed to perform more dark arts and necromancy in the name of Molag Bal

who in this analogy is lord sheogorath's butler hriskar or whatever it was

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

Honestly consumer electronics could only improve by not being made with poo poo Chinese components vs something made anywhere with quality standards.

Of course that place isn't going to be here after we deregulate the poo poo out of everything! Heyoooo

Serf
May 5, 2011

:eyepop:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trump: i don't masturbate to anime characters, i dres up like them and guys masturbate to me

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

redneck nazgul posted:

You call upon Trog for reinforcements!
A troll appears. It is wielding a GIF of epilepsy.
The troll goes berserk!
The troll strikes the reporter with a GIF of epilepsy!!
The reporter seizes!!!
The reporter dies!
Trog accepts your ally's kill.

praise Trog

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

McGlockenshire posted:

If only we had a trade deal that opened up other competitive labour markets in South East Asia that would alleviate the West's dependence on CHYNA.

If only...

Also nothing is going to happen. China likes our money and we like their cheap garbage.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Trump is Mannimarco

Trump grabbed Azura and she turned him orange

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

ex post facho posted:

trump: i don't masturbate to anime characters, i dres up like them and guys masturbate to me

please dont doxx me

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

get really drunk, have a friend drive you to chinatown and shove you out without your wallet and phone and ditch you

I could be that friend for you euphronius.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

This is literally true.

Guy I met while I was in undergrad was working a $10.00/hour job last year as an overnight baker and quit it because the state he lives in had its minimum wage go up by a few cents or whatever but the job refused to give him a proportional increase in wage. His justification was not about inflation or cost of living. He was outraged that the guys who make less money working at the same place would now be making closer to his wage for no good reason. He was upset that he was less relatively well off now because everyone else got a raise. So he quit without a backup plan, and ended up working at a gas station for the new minimum wage.

lol what a mindboggling idiot

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Wow. I can't wait to not match her on Tinder.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
can i be this guy?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

hahahaha jesus christ

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Majorian posted:

I could be that friend for you euphronius.

R u using the inscrutable Asian sense of friend

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

she's gonna far scamming trump supporters

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:allbuttons:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im not sure how precisely to react to a conservative author bragging aboutr cosplaying sexy animes

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

euphronius posted:

R u using the inscrutable Asian sense of friend

I mean, I'm not, but the guy I've pre-sold your kidneys to, on the other hand...

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

pathetic little tramp posted:

hahahahahahaha

:cawg:

im cryin from lauffin so hard rn

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

"flyover states" gonna change its meaning to "out-of-staters shouldn't drive in this region"

wish i was a little bit taller
a little ed baller

but this is already true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paranoid randroid posted:

im not sure how precisely to react to a conservative author bragging aboutr cosplaying sexy animes

masturbate to the knowledge of it duh pay attention goddamn lazy kids

ed: balls, missed the snipe :(

• Locked thread