Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
currently listening to: Pink Triangle, by Weezer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Pollyanna posted:

is this the traps thing

traps arent trans women, they're cartoon characters

unless you mean like 420chan level poo poo in which case :shrug:

Well, they were super happy that one person, who turned out to be a CIS woman, they thought was a trans woman was into Trump and grossly fetishisted her. But, yeah, probably an extension of "traps."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oh sure we start talking about Mass Effect for 2 minutes and y'all on me but now you're talking about some squirrel girl lookin jabroni and suddenly it's the big political hit of the summer

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Pollyanna posted:

is this the traps thing

traps arent trans women, they're cartoon characters

unless you mean like 420chan level poo poo in which case :shrug:

no, that's just what some say to not feel gay or something, idk e: or there's just a bunch of definitions for it, who knows, and i'm not gonna go to 4chan to get the definitive answer lol

trap
A pre-op transwoman who is both passable and hot. The kind that, when you find she's packing heat, you just don't care.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Montasque posted:

They also worship Milo, gay jewish brit, and now love Kanye West.

/pol/ is contrarian chaos, and trying to make sense out of that hivemind will break your brain.

From my brief incursions, I gathered this: some honestly believe this poo poo, some are KKK recruiting, and others think it's all a joke. Also, everyone who doesn't have an American flag on them hates Trump with a passion.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wait wtf are we talkin about

Covok
May 27, 2013

That DICK! posted:

Oh sure we start talking about Mass Effect for 2 minutes and y'all on me but now you're talking about some squirrel girl lookin jabroni and suddenly it's the big political hit of the summer

What the gently caress are you on about, mate?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

somethin about gay vid game folks i lost track

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

somethin about gay vid game folks i lost track

they're turning the freakin games GAY

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Turdfuzz posted:

wait wtf are we talkin about

having sex with computers

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Speaking of Coulter...

Coulter's entire thing is now White Nationalism. She honestly believes Latin Americans are going to destroy AMERICA through their culture unless they are stopped!

She's dumb.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Karl Sharks posted:

no, that's just what some say to not feel gay or something, idk

trap
A pre-op transwoman who is both passable and hot. The kind that, when you find she's packing heat, you just don't care.

rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleyesssssssssssssssssss

but yeah it's a thing among the alt-right/4chan apparently and i cannot explain it vOv

Covok
May 27, 2013

As a matter of fact, all the non-Americans hate the Americans for being so into pepe and Trump.

Montasque posted:

Coulter's entire thing is now White Nationalism. She honestly believes Latin Americans are going to destroy AMERICA through their culture unless they are stopped!

She's dumb.

This women hasn't had kids, right?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

they're turning the freakin games GAY

I grew up on SimHomo 2000

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

*guy walks up the stairs to the kitchen for sloppy joes, forlorn and dejected*

mom: son, what's wrong?
son: you know that girl i told you about that i like?
mom: tracer, right? still such a weird name for a girl
son: it turns out she's gay...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Covok posted:

As a matter of fact, all the non-Americans hate the Americans for being so into pepe and Trump.

This women hasn't had kids, right?

Nope. Never had kids.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

North Carolina is just a preview of the USA in 2020 or 2024. Republicans, and definitely the R POTUS, will wield every ounce of executive and legislative power to effectuate their agendas (the fact that they spent 6 years whining about Obama governing by Presidential EO aside) and then, the moment that they are in danger of losing that power, they will dump all of it with legislative changes in the lame duck to make the incoming D POTUS as impotent as possible. Bing bang boom, the R legislature(s) go back to being super obstructionist (proof of concept was 2010-2016) and blame government ineffectiveness on the D POTUS, ensuring at the very least an R wave election in the legislature and likely an R POTUS after a D term.

Meanwhile, they get to make hay with their agenda (without obstinate obstructionism from D legislators who will want to try to make government work) including hundreds of lifetime federal judge appointments (coming 2017 despite 6 years without confirming the D POTUS selections in the name of "judicial efficiency and judicial waste") and (probably) numerous SCOTUS appointments, all of which will solidify the R legislative and executive actions into the law of the land, including roll back of civil rights, voting rights and reproductive freedom. Even better, on the off chance D legislators ever get a majority and try to take progressive steps forward, the hundreds of lifetime appointments and conservative control of SCOTUS will ensure they fail while the R train rolls on.

Rinse and repeat.

Just loving LOL at the Dems or anyone thinking there's ever a realistic chance of recovery for progressive politics.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleyesssssssssssssssssss

but yeah it's a thing among the alt-right/4chan apparently and i cannot explain it vOv

yeah i have no idea, my old roommate was kinda into 4chan in a way and he made it seem like it was a thing, like rickrolling

"hey check out this hot chick HAHA JUST KIDDING SHE GOT A DICK i got you so bad man"

"why do you have a boner"

"SHUT UP"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

paranoid randroid posted:

I personally believe rivers cuomo has never hosed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

that seems like an incorrect name

Covok
May 27, 2013

Karl Sharks posted:

*guy walks up the stairs to the kitchen for sloppy joes, forlorn and dejected*

mom: son, what's wrong?
son: you know that girl i told you about that i like?
mom: tracer, right? still such a weird name for a girl
son: it turns out she's gay...

mom: Well, son, there are more fish in the sea and you just need to go find a girl who is into guys and likes you.
son: stop your feminist bullshit, mom. Trump is president now, all women should bend over for my alpha cock! I can't believe that someone would be gay when my dick wants them!
mom: you should have been an abortion
son: can't abort me now! Trump is President! Trump! Trump!
mom: I'm kicking you out of the house and you can't be under my insurance anymore.
son: No! No! No! I can't survive out there or get a job like a sheeple! Mom, you can't do this! MOM! You feminist whore! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!....trump...*cries*

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
overwatch 2: tracer is a single mother (BY CHOICE) who loves her adopted black son, who she hopes is also gay

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Listening to Weezer on my commute home rn

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

^5

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
awolnation more like incelnation

Covok
May 27, 2013

Former Everything posted:

North Carolina is just a preview of the USA in 2020 or 2024. Republicans, and definitely the R POTUS, will wield every ounce of executive and legislative power to effectuate their agendas (the fact that they spent 6 years whining about Obama governing by Presidential EO aside) and then, the moment that they are in danger of losing that power, they will dump all of it with legislative changes in the lame duck to make the incoming D POTUS as impotent as possible. Bing bang boom, the R legislature(s) go back to being super obstructionist (proof of concept was 2010-2016) and blame government ineffectiveness on the D POTUS, ensuring at the very least an R wave election in the legislature and likely an R POTUS after a D term.

Meanwhile, they get to make hay with their agenda (without obstinate obstructionism from D legislators who will want to try to make government work) including hundreds of lifetime federal judge appointments (coming 2017 despite 6 years without confirming the D POTUS selections in the name of "judicial efficiency and judicial waste") and (probably) numerous SCOTUS appointments, all of which will solidify the R legislative and executive actions into the law of the land, including roll back of civil rights, voting rights and reproductive freedom. Even better, on the off chance D legislators ever get a majority and try to take progressive steps forward, the hundreds of lifetime appointments and conservative control of SCOTUS will ensure they fail while the R train rolls on.

Rinse and repeat.

Just loving LOL at the Dems or anyone thinking there's ever a realistic chance of recovery for progressive politics.

This is reality. This is the future.

A vote for Trump was the vote for the death of mankind.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

please dont post food that will attract migf back to this thread

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

cumshitter posted:

overwatch 2: tracer is a single mother (BY CHOICE) who loves her adopted black son, who she hopes is also gay

the kid is also a muslim refugee

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
one loose meat pile, please

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i took an intercourse in college once

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zen death robot posted:

They're horrible

When ground beef is like $20 a pound im going to be so mad so much of it was wasted on that and Cincinnati chili

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Consummate Professional posted:

I personally believe rivers cuomo has never hosed

"I've had so much sex I'm tired of it, and actually I just want to be in love" - Guy who hasn't been within shouting distance of sex since his own conception.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
is that ground beef or... fuckin cracklins or what

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

one loose meat pile, please

and don't forget the pickle spears

no i want them under the meat pile you loving idiot

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Former Everything posted:

Rinse and repeat.

how the gently caress do you even recover from that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

Solid Snake was an incel

i thought he got gay married to that otaku guy and adopted a kid

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

how the gently caress do you even recover from that

we need a new plague

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
can i get that with really depressing bread

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a thousand years of trumpenreich for each and every one of us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the secret is americans dont actually care about playing fair as long as they're on the winning team

• Locked thread