Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Is he trying to argue that the character was making out with one of her family members? I haven't seen the actual comic but where would their kiss rank on the scale from a little creepy to full on webbed fingers stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Baron Corbyn posted:

Is he trying to argue that the character was making out with one of her family members? I haven't seen the actual comic but where would their kiss rank on the scale from a little creepy to full on webbed fingers stuff?
How much do you love your great-great-grandniece (Tracer is like 100 years old due to Time Stuff)

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

RareAcumen posted:

See, before they posted their second reply, I thought they were just messing with you.

Not messing with anyone. Not at all. 8 gunshot wounds is so traumatic to the body it's almost incomprehensible unless you've seen it. So 8 shots got fired, did all 8 hit the guy? Also, how much clothing was he wearing? Clothing will absorb blood, and blood won't always be visible on different colors and fabrics, until the victim gets moved. This isn't rocket science.

Also, anyone got a link? I'm legit curious to watch it.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Zipperelli. posted:

Not messing with anyone. Not at all. 8 gunshot wounds is so traumatic to the body it's almost incomprehensible unless you've seen it. So 8 shots got fired, did all 8 hit the guy? Also, how much clothing was he wearing? Clothing will absorb blood, and blood won't always be visible on different colors and fabrics, until the victim gets moved. This isn't rocket science.

Can't tell, haven't found anything clear other than "multiple shots" hitting the victim. CNN has a video. He gets shot in the back then falls on his back, and is wearing black clothes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm starting to feel like you're really tightly wound and got the wrong impression from what I meant so I'm gonna rephrase that.

Before Brother Entropy posted his second reply, I thought he was just making a joke at your expense.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Elysiume posted:

Can't tell, haven't found anything clear other than "multiple shots" hitting the victim. CNN has a video. He gets shot in the back then falls on his back, and is wearing black clothes.

Shot in the back, landing on his back wearing black clothing would make blood drat near invisible until he gets moved.

GIS gunshot victim crime scenes to get an idea of what that poo poo inevitably looks like (obviously :nws:... Obviously).

Edit:

RareAcumen posted:

I'm starting to feel like you're really tightly wound and got the wrong impression from what I meant so I'm gonna rephrase that.

Before Brother Entropy posted his second reply, I thought he was just making a joke at your expense.

Not tightly wound, just get aggravated when people just talk out of their rear end with zero idea of what they're talking about; especially considering my line of work, and the poo poo we constantly deal with. Also a huge reason why I do my level best to stay off Facebook during any major news event.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 08:41 on Dec 22, 2016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Elysiume posted:

How much do you love your great-great-grandniece (Tracer is like 100 years old due to Time Stuff)

Obviously you've never had a sister. :colbert:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Zipperelli. posted:

Not tightly wound, just get aggravated when people just talk out of their rear end with zero idea of what they're talking about;

I'm not sure the internet is the right place for you.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Those drat SJWs are always crying about the tiniest things they find offensive. Now let me cry about two women kissing in my video game lore.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

skit herre posted:

Those drat SJWs are always crying about the tiniest things they find offensive. Now let me cry about two women kissing in my video game lore.

Blizzard gave in to the Sarkeesian army of sjw feminazis because they have no spines. They should change it immediately to suit my preferences instead

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I love tegan and sara and im not gay :(

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Baron Corbyn posted:

To be fair she could just be dating someone from Norfolk and get the same situation.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Same, but Ellen and George Takei.

I went to the Escapist forums looking for salt and there was a lot less of it than I was hoping.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
These people just really don't get what it means to have diversity and representation outside of whoever they are. Can we seriously not have a gay character, female protag, non-white character without it being pandering?

Jesus christ I hate these people so much.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol a dude who claims to be middle left supporting a far right populist.

Also Harvey Dent isn't a bigot what.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I'd say it's like a honeypot for outing shitheads, but I imagine the loudest, goofiest opposition is from people that were already obviously on the 'avoid forever' list

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Dreddout posted:

Obviously you've never had a sister. :colbert:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I had to highlight that one before I screenshotted it because it was two sentences away from being a fine opinion.

And, I'm pretty sure I forgot to post this one, despite how many I've already shared here.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

"Ugh why does it matter so much that she's a lesbian, it doesn't affect the gameplay at all"
"Cool, so she can be a lesbian"
"UGH BUT WHY DOES IT MATTER UGH"

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also Harvey Dent isn't a bigot what.

Yeah, I think they meant Harvey Dent is Two-Face and would blush because the "Hillary-supporters" are the "real bigots" and therefore two-faced

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
So Tracer is official gay then?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
No, people have been posting it about it for three pages ironically.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

All videogame character are binary. Makes u think...

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Saw a great reaction to the crying on gamingcirlejerk:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Decrepus posted:

All videogame character are binary.

I really like this.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I enjoy the music of fellow gynophiles Teagan and Sara.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

poptart_fairy posted:

No, people have been posting it about it for three pages ironically.

Fine I checked the wiki.

http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Emily

Neat.

Edit:

I am vaguely aware of Teagan and Sara and I'm surprisingly gay. (not ironic. Don't mod me)

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Your average Tegan and Sara concert contains such a high density of lesbian patrons that every show is liable to collapse in on itself and generate a sapphic black hole. Also it's considered a lesbian rite of passage to have no fewer than three songs from The Con that remind you of your ex.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I understand using a Tegan and Sara album on your Eevee turns it into Lesbeon.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

"The knife" reminds me of exes. Clearly I need more Tegan and Sara.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Reddit tackling the important issues, as in who is really a gamer.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

"Gamer" is a mega dumb definition that only serves to alienate people who play games against "normal" people.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Imgurians are also tackling some tough topics:

Zephyrine posted:

"Gamer" is a mega dumb definition that only serves to alienate people who play games against "normal" people.

So much of the thread these screenshots come from constantly use "girls" instead of women. It's super condescending all the way through. There's a reason a lot of people go "No please I'm not a gamer like those assholes".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

These guys sure are giving me a new definition of "gamer" I tell you what.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm a gamer. No one else really is though.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Picture:

The Banner:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm a gamer. No one else really is though.

Ahem.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

You're a game, or game company, not a gamer. More like a gamee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

There's a difference between being a video gamer and being video games.