Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

I played most of mass effect 2 over a single night with a bad flu, pausing every hour or so to poo poo or vomit

I once had a sudden really bad case of dizziness and nausea that led to hours of barfing while playing Grim Dawn and I've never been able to play it since because I've got like a Pavlovian thing going on where thinking about the game still makes me feel a little queasy. I don't game while sick anymore for fear of ruining another game.

Anyway, I played some Mad Max this morning, Divinity: Original Sin this evening. This is the first of 3 3-day weekends in a row and I'm going to try and use that time to blast through Divinity because even though I really like the game I've got a bad habit of putting it down for months at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i beat tales from the brderlands hopped up on flu meds and got sunstroke waitng to buy mario party and space station silicon valley so i had a week off of school :hellyeah:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
played some of the new and improved HOI4 to celebrate the end of a major research paper

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

at the date posted:

played some of the new and improved HOI4 to celebrate the end of a major research paper

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

I played most of mass effect 2 over a single night with a bad flu, pausing every hour or so to poo poo or vomit

Thats a normal reaction to playing mass effect

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

might finish Dishonored tonight, might watch a movie instead, we'll see

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Thats a normal reaction to playing mass effect

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
SMT4A and Haikyuu tonight, fellas. Haikyuu is so loving good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I turned off the 3DS in favor of the anime. This show is definitely ftw

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

SMT4A and Haikyuu tonight, fellas. Haikyuu is so loving good

Isn't haikyuu a volleyball manga for teenage girls you goddamn poofter. My 12 year old students like that poo poo.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i literally just found out today that smt4a is already out in eu .___________. physical preorders say the 31st so i thought the digital version would be out on the same day

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Isn't haikyuu a volleyball manga for teenage girls you goddamn poofter. My 12 year old students like that poo poo.

Haikyuu pwns you ignorant buffoon

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

Haikyuu pwns you ignorant buffoon

The cartoon for Japanese children sucks rear end. I'll never find out for sure though because I don't waste my time on trash for emotionally stunted twits.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Battle at the Garbage Dump

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The cartoon for Japanese children sucks rear end. I'll never find out for sure though because I don't waste my time on trash for emotionally stunted twits.

How do you post without spending any time at it. *Laughs and raises my hand in the air to recieve several thousand crispy high fives, for owning Knuc U Kinte yet again*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Durrr I'm talking smack on content I haven't actually consumed. :rolleyes: Get a drat clue

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

How do you post without spending any time at it. *Laughs and raises my hand in the air to recieve several thousand crispy high fives, for owning Knuc U Kinte yet again*

Tugging on tiny low hanging fruits isn't owning anything. If it were, you definitely own a bunch of socks and the underside of your computer desk's keyboard shelf.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

edit: oops

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Gentlemen, there's no need to bicker in the Imp Zone.

Except for when Nuck is so very wrong.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

Gentlemen, there's no need to bicker in the Imp Zone.

Except for when Nuck is so very wrong.

Pwnage... Knuck is a loving rear end Clown.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I turned off the 3DS in favor of the anime. This show is definitely ftw

It's so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Tugging on tiny low hanging fruits isn't owning anything. If it were, you definitely own a bunch of socks and the underside of your computer desk's keyboard shelf.

I don't understand this one

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

to be honest, i dont think anyone should bother reading Knuc's posts

Soral
May 30, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Pwnage... Knuck is a loving rear end Clown.

this

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Dude's a straight up troll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hitman for the holiday weekend. Relaxing on the beautiful sun drenched beaches of sapienza while snow accumulates outside

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Hitman for the holiday weekend. Relaxing on the beautiful sun drenched beaches of sapienza while snow accumulates outside
It's insanely fun. One of the top games of the year for me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna beat Plague of Shadows tonight, it's extremely good and I might like it even more than the main Shovel Knight campaign (which is also amazing). Also might play some FFXV and maybe Dishonored 2 if I have enough time after Xmas shopping.

EDIT: And maybe A Link Between Worlds too

Pablo Nergigante fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 22, 2016

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Huh... why are there so many new posts? Isn't it Thursday?

e: :whitewater:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc's fruits are so high hanging they havent dropped yet lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I think he's saying I pull my nut sack repeatedly to jack off.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FFXV & OW

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dragons dogma, path of exile, nd season two of the genius game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I think he's saying I pull my nut sack repeatedly to jack off.

hell, same here

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing Get Ready For Work Tomorrow Because It's Thursday

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

dragons dogma, path of exile, nd season two of the genius game

hmu if you wanna play some poe together dude

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Going to play Gotta Protectors and muh Hitmans