Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I showed this to a friend and she said: 'mooses are one big stupidity sausage on top of 4 toothpicks"
Shes from Canadia so i presume shes an expert at diagnosing these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uexVsB_n7NE

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I showed this to a friend and she said: 'mooses are one big stupidity sausage on top of 4 toothpicks"

Yeah big sausages that will gently caress your poo poo up.

https://youtu.be/ylCfXvKmdvU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Stare-Out posted:

That's fantastic. Is there a video of that? I want to hear the sound of his head hitting that table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87taDYqYgf4

Field Mousepad posted:

Yeah big sausages that will gently caress your poo poo up.

https://youtu.be/ylCfXvKmdvU

Even the little ones will kick your rear end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8yjL-8FQs

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Facebook Aunt posted:

I think my favorite are the people complaining about the game now having two lesbians, why does the game need two lesbians? :what: Of course none of the other characters have been outed as lesbians, but apparently some guys assume Zayra must be a lesbian.

I hope they show her married to a burly lumberjack who adores his swole sweetie.

I'm trying to decide if this would be funnier than a skinny, sensitive guy who works as a grief counselor.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Awesome, thanks!

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

TOTAL KARMA INSTANT JUSTICE!!

[video of an rear end in a top hat being an rear end in a top hat]

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Alaois posted:

flim/flam/flame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBq_FSJ3nKA

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

10 Beers posted:

Some local schadenfreude. http://www.whas11.com/news/local/woman-faces-ban-from-jefferson-mall-after-unruly-outburst/375589762
Hispanic lady at the cashier in a JC Penny's store has a friend come up and add two shirts to the cart. Racist old lady behind them starts going off. The video has gone viral, the lady's gonna be banned from the mall, and more and more businesses are coming forward saying they don't want her in their stores either.

This is good, but we had better schadenfreude last year with the big "lots of teens are at the mall!" scare. Which lead to the mall straight up banning unsupervised teens at the mall. What a loving embarrassment.
https://newrepublic.com/minutes/126635/2000-teenagers-probably-not-riot-louisville-mall-saturday

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Trebek posted:

We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s crying over video game characters and their sexual preferences.

Look at this sad bitch that missed the Meme War of 2012

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

snergle posted:

mr durden did you know that the iraq / afgan war has lasted longer then vietnam and ww2?

Yeah and over that extended period of time, there has been 15% as many deaths.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Outdoor bidet service has gone really down hill since the election.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I'd say its more like a giant slab of stupid beef. You hit one of those things in your car and it's more likely to walk away than you are

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Alain Perdrix posted:

Dude, the inauguration is almost a month away. It's ridiculously unfair to start evaluating his presidency at this point. Give the guy a chance.

I will give him the same chance Senator McConnell gave the current president, and no more. Fair's fair.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Senior Woodchuck posted:

I'm trying to decide if this would be funnier than a skinny, sensitive guy who works as a grief counselor.

That would be giving her the 'masculine energy' in the relationship, which isn't that much different from making her a butch lesbian. Having a very burly (not ripped, but burly like a lumberjack or miner who works for a living) masculine dude who thinks she's a perfect and sexy and feminine just the way she is would be more subversive.

Ransack
Aug 9, 2006

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I think you'll find that the plural of moose is "meese".

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Facebook Aunt posted:

That would be giving her the 'masculine energy' in the relationship, which isn't that much different from making her a butch lesbian. Having a very burly (not ripped, but burly like a lumberjack or miner who works for a living) masculine dude who thinks she's a perfect and sexy and feminine just the way she is would be more subversive.

Yeah, but on that hand you're falling into the cliche of Alike or Likeminded couples. Personally, I think that since they went ahead with allowing two woman to become a couple, they should follow the logical path and have the big burly woman start dating a dog.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Even the little ones will kick your rear end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8yjL-8FQs

What in the actual gently caress was wrong with that guy? It's not a predator, it's not trying to eat you, so don't try and fight it. I've had a couple close calls with moose and you act meek and weak around them. They won't perceive you as a threat and will generally leave you alone. Act aggressive and they think you want to eat them, so they'll fight back because they know they can usually win.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Yeah, but on that hand you're falling into the cliche of Alike or Likeminded couples. Personally, I think that since they went ahead with allowing two woman to become a couple, they should follow the logical path and have the big burly woman start dating a dog.

Why not have it be two guys? That way we could get a big bushy beardyguts AND a humanities degree nerdlinger! Bam, problem solved, take your monogamy and shove it.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Well if Metzen was still at Blizzard, it'd turn out her boyfriend was ~corrupted~ and somehow turning into a robot, or dying and only the robots can save him, and the story would be about overcoming prejudice.

Anyways:

Pivotal Lever posted:

A tenant complained about their door not opening today. It was extremely cold over the weekend, and to weather seal their exterior door, they used Great Stuff gaps and cracks. Sounds good, right? Wrong, they used it between the door and the door jamb and wedged the door shut.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ransack posted:

Do you hate them to pieces?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZGkYW4b5I0

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Ransack posted:

As a Canadian, I must inform you it's "loving god-damned menaces."

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Man, you gotta work hard to piss off a mantis. For remorseless killing machines, they're pretty docile towards humans.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Kay Kessler posted:

Man, you gotta work hard to piss off a mantis. For remorseless killing machines, they're pretty docile towards humans.

To be fair, I wanted to pinch that kid's cheeks too.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Zorak, that was very bad, that thing you did. You go to prison!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

C.M. Kruger posted:

Well if Metzen was still at Blizzard, it'd turn out her boyfriend was ~corrupted~ and somehow turning into a robot, or dying and only the robots can save him, and the story would be about overcoming prejudice.

Anyways:

Nah, blizzards new thing is Redemption, Kerrigan turned into glowing space jesus. WoW has a Light Demon and people have datamined models of Holy Illidan.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Kurieg posted:

Nah, blizzards new thing is Redemption, Kerrigan turned into glowing space jesus. WoW has a Light Demon and people have datamined models of Holy Illidan.

Isn't that just an angel? :psyduck:

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

HardDiskD posted:

Isn't that just an angel? :psyduck:

Did I stutter?

It's a demon that decided to start following the Light, Paladins get him as an order hall follower.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Aren't WoW demons just aliens that decided to follow Sargeras, who's also an alien?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Aliens that've chowed down on enough Fel Energy to become functionally immortal(You can't kill a demon unless you do so in the Twisting Nether. If you destroy them anywhere else their soul just goes back to the nether and makes a new body) and inimical to all life. Lothraxion there somehow ate enough Holy energy to counteract that.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kurieg posted:

Aliens that've chowed down on enough Fel Energy to become functionally immortal(You can't kill a demon unless you do so in the Twisting Nether. If you destroy them anywhere else their soul just goes back to the nether and makes a new body) and inimical to all life. Lothraxion there somehow ate enough Holy energy to counteract that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Half the fun of playing WoW is seeing how dumb the plot can get.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
That's the same thing people say about wrestling.

As for my guilty pleasures, I watch GoT for the violence, nudity and nude violence. But I also find the plot sophisticated and well thought out in advance.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Stealing from the OSHA thread:

Remember that Chinese lane-straddling bus that absolutely, positively could not work and was very obviously a scam?

Turns out it was a scam.

It's been left abandoned in the middle of a road, which is now blocked off and taking up three lanes of traffic. They can't get hold of the managers of the project, and it sounds like the company leased that track of road until September 2017 so it's just living there until then, when some poor city workers will probably have to scrap it.

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/12/05/straddling_bus_abandoned.php

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://i.imgur.com/lZMSjux.gifv

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

"Ahh I'm going too fast, better press the brake harder!" - person with their foot on the gas pedal

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kay Kessler posted:

Mantis wasn't even mad, kid and whatever adult pulled it away are just pansies. I had a mantis as a pet a long time ago and when they're pissed they usually look like this:

And do a comical karate-chop style strike at whatever is nearby, it's pretty great to watch

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Man, that hubcap took no effort to pop off.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

At the car wash! Whoa whoa WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Kurieg posted:

At the car wash! Whoa whoa WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!!

:golfclap: