Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

aggressive seal comes into contact with dog, immediately stops giving a gently caress

A Good Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

<THREAD> time for a little cinema theory

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Yinlock posted:

at least slaves had employment!!!

Your books all suck, Mr. O'Reilly.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

that's a word that I'm sure they could use for it, yeah

to be "fair" it's not like there's that much difference these days

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Your books all suck, Mr. O'Reilly.

i can't wait for "killing trump" to hit the bookshelves

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Yinlock posted:

well your boss cant sell your children to other employers

...yet

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

well your boss cant sell your children to other employers

...yet

ummm, what?

brb need to call my boss

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It's fascinating that Trump tweeting about something makes our media instantly forget we're already doing the thing he's tweeting about.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

It's fascinating that Trump tweeting about something makes our media instantly forget we're already doing the thing he's tweeting about.

it's nice to see that work against him for once, until the next thing he tweets anyway

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its because Trump is a blithering idiot who just kind of swings sentences around like a bowling ball in a burlap sack

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Registry used to track Arabs and Muslims dismantled by Obama administration is the headline that sums up 2016 for me

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

its because Trump is a blithering idiot who just kind of swings sentences around like a bowling ball in a burlap sack

like a DOG!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
he just thinks dumb thoughts aloud. look, nuking... why dont we nuke people? its a question that many people are asking... why do we have these things, many of these things, but we dont use them?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

let the libertarians win an election and we'll see how much difference there actually is

well, 4 years of trump might do the same thing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The height of this phenomenon, for me, was when a bunch of reporters insisted that election observers didn't exist.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

he just thinks dumb thoughts aloud. look, nuking... why dont we nuke people? its a question that many people are asking... why do we have these things, many of these things, but we dont use them?

bigger waste of money than the f-35.

:sad:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'm glad I got to see the seal pet the dog before I die in nuclear war :unsmith:

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Karl Sharks posted:

i can't wait for "killing trump" to hit the bookshelves

Yes...book shelves

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:chloe:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

The height of this phenomenon, for me, was when a bunch of reporters insisted that election observers didn't exist.

paul ryan is a notable step removed from this phenomenon, in that he forgets trump exists whenever trump tweets something

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

It's not dumb it's a cry for help. He literally doesn't understand MAD theory.

I don't know what the gently caress is wrong with Flynn, because he's not that stupid.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Serf posted:

let the libertarians win an election and we'll see how much difference there actually is

well, 4 years of trump might do the same thing

We're at what like 100% of non security agencies being headed by people on record wanting to dismantle that agency. Libertopia here we come!

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Grondoth posted:

Only Hillary could've managed to lose

I can't wait to revisit this stuff when the 2020 is a R landslide. All of this "only one candidate could possibly lose to this clown" ignores all of the R efforts to achieve this very outcome for the last several years. Watching the propaganda machine crank up the dial to 11 from now until election day 2020 is going to be a loving lesson for some of you.

Serf
May 5, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

We're at what like 100% of non security agencies being headed by people on record wanting to dismantle that agency. Libertopia here we come!

gary johnson didn't win, but he is gonna get everything he ever wanted

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rural Lilyass America: "Well, actually..."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Former Everything posted:

I can't wait to revisit this stuff when the 2020 is a R landslide. All of this "only one candidate could possibly lose to this clown" ignores all of the R efforts to achieve this very outcome for the last several years. Watching the propaganda machine crank up the dial to 11 from now until election day 2020 is going to be a loving lesson for some of you.

lol if you think we learn from mistakes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mr. Jive posted:

It's not dumb it's a cry for help. He literally doesn't understand MAD theory.

I don't know what the gently caress is wrong with Flynn, because he's not that stupid.

Flynn doesn't believe that islam is a religion. He ascribes to all the same conspiracy theories that Trump does, and that level of kool aid is a sign that critical thinking skills are abandoned.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Former Everything posted:

Won't matter who runs in 2020. Trump will win both the popular and electoral votes when you don't count all of the illegal votes. Incidentally the DoJ, congress, military, law enforcement agencies, and state houses all agree.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this election was just a massive example of confirmation bias

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Flynn doesn't believe that islam is a religion. He ascribes to all the same conspiracy theories that Trump does, and that level of kool aid is a sign that critical thinking skills are abandoned.

uh why would we need to think critically when trump tells us what to think, duh idiot

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The only good thing about a peaceful transition of power will be the stark contrast when Trump doesn't want to do that

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So who wants to bet that the nuke thing is a distraction for Conway: Trump will not pursue immigration ban based solely on religion

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what I'm trying to say is watch out for if trump loses in 2020 you're gonna see some serious poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

http://imgur.com/gallery/1rMMu <--- a guide as to why he does that hth

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hes just casually dropping nukes into twitter because he knows itll get attention, he dgaf

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/1rMMu <--- a guide as to why he does that hth

ugh jesus his apartment is so loving tacky

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

McGlockenshire posted:

So who wants to bet that the nuke thing is a distraction for Conway: Trump will not pursue immigration ban based solely on religion

Trump tweeted about nukes because cable news was covering Russia's announcement this morning and Trump watches cable news all day.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
man i hate the neoclassical style of everything in D.C. but it looks restrained and dignified compared to that gilded vomit nightmare

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

wow weird that obama is only now getting rid of this its almost as if hes a hypocrite or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

Trump tweeted about nukes because cable news was covering Russia's announcement this morning and Trump watches cable news all day.

and there it is~

bing bong bing so simple

he's holding you and your fears hostage for attention, enjoy :grin:

• Locked thread