Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Are Dan is still great:

quote:

Even upon his return to Perth for Christmas, Ricciardo has been reminded of his shoey exploits.
“I was having lunch yesterday in a cafe, just having a salad,” Ricciardo said.
“I reckon this lady was in her 80s, and she goes, ‘I’m waiting for you to take your shoe off and drink out of it’.
“It’s even spread that wide that I’m expected to do it from 80-year-olds at lunch.
“I said, ‘Look love, it’s only a Tuesday’.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Rosberg probably retired because he was tired of people asking him to crash into them as they tried to overtake him

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

You Am I posted:

Are Dan is still great:

Are Jense attracts supermodels, Yore Dan attracts grannies

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

HJB posted:

Are Jense attracts supermodels, Yore Dan attracts grannies

he's a good well mannered man who doesn't chase hussies around :colbert:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

"it doesn't matter how fast he is, he's a sensational overtaker" and "he's 3 seconds a lap faster than anybody else" depending on what you're trying to argue. Have I got that right?
Yes, because one is a general comment and one related to a specific performance in the wet. You should respect the Dutch Sportsperson of the year more.

ANYWAY the thread is about hot totty for some reason, so to actually contribute

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Too fake, too robotic.

If were picking F1 wags then give me Bernies wife Fabiana any day of the week.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Khablam posted:

Stop this tired (heh) nonsense. Even Pirelli put out an infographic that put him ~3seconds a lap faster than people with the same age tires.
Also none of the tires were old at all.

Both he and Ricciardo stopped quite late for a new set of tires (can't remember if they were inters or wets) and my theory is that the combination of a RBR chassis where the drivers are pushing, Mercedes who are limping around the track just trying to finish, and the tires that are into better operating temp range since they were in the tire blankets made RBR so quick.

I don't like Verstappen, nor do I love the Brundle butthole licking he gets everytime he's on screen, but I do think he's a pretty rare talent thus far. Other than the accident with Massa last year at Monaco, he really hasn't had a big fuckup in the sport and he's overtaking the most cars and he has excellent control keeping his tires going, etc. These teams know what they're doing (certainly the ones who aren't taking pay drivers), he's a good driver.

Rossberg's save was better at Brazil, however.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Question, does anyone here actually hate Max for reasons other than "he's ugly" or "he's not Fernando/Nico/Dan/<INSERT THREAD DARLING HERE>"?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

drat right she's smoking.

:agreed:

AgentJotun posted:

Too fake, too robotic.

If were picking F1 wags then give me Bernies wife Fabiana any day of the week.

THats a tough one as Nando's lass is stupid gorgeous. What is it with Are McLaren drivers? They have the secret sauce.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

iospace posted:

Question, does anyone here actually hate Max for reasons other than "he's ugly" or "he's not Fernando/Nico/Dan/<INSERT THREAD DARLING HERE>"?

He's pretty dumb and reckless.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I can't believe no one has posted it yet, but it turns out McLaren's deal with BP is only technical. Renault is getting a bigger commercial to replace Total, which also includes...idk, some bullshit with their road cars: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/127551/renault-poised-to-secure-bp-deal

Now you can justifiably joke about McLaren falling apart.

Gmaz
Apr 3, 2011

New DLC for Aoe2 is out: Dynasties of India
Personally I think Max owns, he makes F1 more entertaining in the end.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

iospace posted:

He's the spawn of Jos Verstappen.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

I can't believe no one has posted it yet, but it turns out McLaren's deal with BP is only technical. Renault is getting a bigger commercial to replace Total, which also includes...idk, some bullshit with their road cars: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/127551/renault-poised-to-secure-bp-deal

How badly did Ron gently caress things up that God drat Renault can steal sponsors from McLaren?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
McLaren are goddamn garbage and they ruined Alonso's career.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

gret posted:

He's the spawn of Jos Verstappen.

Can you please refer to him by the proper name, JOS THE BOSS

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

El Hefe posted:

McLaren are goddamn garbage and they ruined Alonso's career.

Alonso destroyed his own career when he had a meltdown over being beaten by the Crown Prince (now King) of Formula One, Our Lewis.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

iospace posted:

This thread loves Sebastian Vettel

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

If Bottas wins a WDC. Just loving hell. Please let the Merc chassis be poo poo.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Baron Corbyn posted:

Alonso destroyed his own career when he had a meltdown over being beaten by the Crown Prince (now King) of Formula One, Our Lewis.

I laughed so hard at this back then, almost as good as China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SUidn2LNg

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

djssniper posted:

I laughed so hard at this back then, almost as good as China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SUidn2LNg

But only Lewis is the petulant one! :downs:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
It was a team decision you loving morons

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it was mind games

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

iospace posted:

It was payback for Lewis being a oval office, delivered well

Edit: Perspective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWJCGInsVUs

I remember Ron saying at somepoint that season 'We are racing Alonso' meaning Lewis was his main objective

djssniper fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 22, 2016

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

wicka posted:

He's pretty dumb and reckless.

I agree with Wicka again!!!!

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

iospace posted:

Yeah. If you knew the story to it, then yes, Lewis was being the petulant one.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

djssniper posted:

It was payback for Lewis being a oval office, delivered well

Edit: Perspective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWJCGInsVUs

I remember Ron saying at somepoint that season 'We are racing Alonso' meaning Lewis was his main objective

Nando was better, end of story. Their Poois and Are Ron got what they deserved for being petulant.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

ImplicitAssembler posted:

I agree with Wicka again!!!!

Wicka is a quality poster if he made some posts like GramCracker's last night he'd be a near perfect poster.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

wicka posted:

They are dead.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Joke team.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

ShitcLaren

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
In this photo album you will see many pics of Nelson Piquet strangely not grabbing anyone's dick

http://imgur.com/a/L0N2a

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Francois Cevert was hot as hell

Smirk
Sep 20, 2005

The truth never set me free so I'll do it myself.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Francois Cevert was hot as hell

So was Niki Lauda, for a very brief period.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
This is what I imagine every single poster in here to look like....

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Mclaren shirts £7.50. Yes they are shot white to black loving gradients but merch! Also they kinda need out money...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/23214435758...Id=531347155320

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Alain Post posted:

Joke team.

When did we start talking about Ferrari?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You know what would be funny? If Honda became a works team again because right now it looks like they are subsidizing McLaren.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Human Grand Prix posted:

You know what would be funny? If Honda became a works team again because right now it looks like they are subsidizing McLaren.

I think it will be awhile before they are ready for that but yes they are like half of McLaren's budget.

help us zak brown, you are our only hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

thegasman2000 posted:

Mclaren shirts £7.50. Yes they are shot white to black loving gradients but merch! Also they kinda need out money...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/23214435758...Id=531347155320

I bought one of their 2015 polos, really nice piece I must say.

• Locked thread