Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah, the guy obsessed with the power and devastation of nuclear weapons is totally gonna stick to twitter for retaliation

is this the spot where i say hes no where near the level of obsession I want to see??? tho he did have a pro nuke tweet today

if i were president id pretty much tweet every day about nukes, and take tours of nuclear facilities, learn about every possible option and waste the pentagon's time wargaming out new strategies and set up a whole new paradigm for nuclear warfare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah, the guy obsessed with the power and devastation of nuclear weapons is totally gonna stick to twitter for retaliation

If you're convinced he's gonna start a nuclear war shouldn't you be figuring out a way to assassinate him instead of posting in C-SPAM?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Like, okay, if we had ever gotten into a nuclear war, we probably would have done well with any other president because they'd be smart enough to know that if you nuke, you nuke completely, destroy all military installations, don't hold back.

Trump thinks of everything like one of the business deals he's terrible at making. He's going to just launch a nuke into the desert like "see, we can do that if you don't compl--" *China instantly launches all nukes at all military centres, kills 40 million people*

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
drat guess I'm a fasho Trump fan now. Where do I pick up my hat?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Covok posted:

God is dead and Trump killed him.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Trump's not obsessed with nukes. if he was obsessed he'd be afraid of them because he's a giant pansy

instead he's got just enough of a passing interest without a deep enough understanding to gently caress the world over

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
RIP maggotmaster.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Jeb! Repetition posted:

If you're convinced he's gonna start a nuclear war shouldn't you be figuring out a way to assassinate him instead of posting in C-SPAM?

i wasn't even saying he would launch nukes, i was saying someone who is obsessed with the power and devastation of them would probably settle for more conventional bombs

somehow jeb is the worst bush

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Secret Service are good and strong and reading my shitposts.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

Trump's not obsessed with nukes. if he was obsessed he'd be afraid of them because he's a giant pansy

instead he's got just enough of a passing interest without a deep enough understanding to gently caress the world over

I have a feeling he watched someone on TV or had a neat meeting about nukes

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Baloogan posted:

with some air force GENERALS and navy ADMIRALS

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zen death robot posted:

We still have a lot of dumb motherfuckers who think Trump is a secret leftist and is gonna turn on the GOP any day now lol

He will however no doubt start a lot of petty fights with Congressional Republicans over various things Priebus miscommunicates to him.

zen death robot posted:

God drat do not suggest anyone should physically harm anyone under secret service protection you fuckers

How, how is anyone still not getting this?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Trump is ever gonna have like non white secret service agents? He's the one that gets the final say on them right?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

fits my needs posted:

I wonder if Trump is ever gonna have like non white secret service agents? He's the one that gets the final say on them right?

bannon will put a "C" on any secret service application by a black person to avoid this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
ffs Jeb! you loving moron

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

fits my needs posted:

He's replacing the Secret Service with a private security firm.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
of course trump is gonna turn the gop hard left right into a wall of nuclear fire.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
hey secret service man you just had to read this post to see if it was a threat to the life of donald loving trump, c-list reality show dipshit and soon to be instigator of what will hopefully end all of our futile loving existences

lol you gently caress

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

maybe his goldfish like attention span will get worse with age and he won't even be able to launch the nukes because he'll have forgotten about it between getting mad and getting the football out

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/vulture/status/812000688859480064?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

nah, he's gonna have both!

nothing can go wrong there

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

legal weed getting taken away will cause 0% of people to change their minds about anything

we all knew it was living on borrowed time from the start because states rights are lol

redneck nazgul posted:

states rights only apply to conservative policies hth

States rights only apply if you will defend them with guns.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

suddenly we know what this Jeb! tweet was preparing for

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/699706718419345408

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/812049583182323712

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/812054908983791616

trump!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

now he's living up to his slogan :madmax:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Serf posted:

maybe his goldfish like attention span will get worse with age and he won't even be able to launch the nukes because he'll have forgotten about it between getting mad and getting the football out

maybe obama should rig up something for the launch codes like the math game for alarms on cell phones

gotta solve some math puzzles or something because you go initiate first strike

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lol Donald Trump is so tacky and lovely that even KISS is snubbing him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Secret Service will be channeled solely into Counterfeit as the new Gold Dollar will be wildly successful and sought after!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

it's a lucky thing for fahrenthold that nothing matters or his rear end would've been in a firing line the day after the election

dude's working his rear end off and nobody cares in the slightest

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

the secret service is literally taking orders from trump's private SS

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if Gene Simmons thinks you suck... boy i dunno

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

lol Donald Trump is so tacky and lovely that even KISS is snubbing him

that actually is one hell of a low :eyepop:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Jeb! Repetition posted:

rofl

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bieber turned down $800k for the RNC, I'm thinking Simmons turned down an even bigger offer.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

if Gene Simmons thinks you suck... boy i dunno

gene simmons loves trump it's his wife and daughter that are the issue

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Meatloaf reportedly replied to Mr Trumps invitation with "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Meatloaf reportedly replied to Mr Trumps invitation with "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

lmao

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

logikv9 posted:

"hillary would have been worse, hillary would have been worse" i continue to insist as we declare war on earth

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

its weird that bannon would even want/let kiss perform

gene simmons name is ((((Chaim Witz)))) for christ sakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump will assemble a super group of 90s performers instead featuring ED BALLS

• Locked thread