Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
also working construction was the only time I've heard someone unironically and casually say "nig nog"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/coolknifeguy/status/811626911524941824

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if you live in an apartment please don't have a dog for a pet

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

SmokaDustbowl posted:

please don't have a dog for a pet
good advice

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

dogs are the best buddies but don't have one unless you live in a house with a back yard

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

agreed. have one for a friend instead

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I live in a loving garbage can. should I have a dog? y/n

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted:

I live in a loving garbage can. should I have a dog? y/n

if you're homeless a dog is a good buddy

Spambort
Jun 19, 2012
yes, if you're in financial straits the answer is always more dependencies.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if you're homeless a dog is a good buddy

yesterday i saw a pitbull chained to a bunch of shopping carts near the railroad tracks. unattended, just standing guard watching everything go by. on the one hand, i was impressed with the owners confidence, on the other i didnt even want to try to snap a picture so i guess the dog was doing a pretty good job

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

also working construction was the only time I've heard someone unironically and casually say "nig nog"

were they mocking someone trying to get a handbeezy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaFnO5LKTSs

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 23, 2016

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Spambort posted:

look at this fuckin guy

the dog always eats first and best

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jesus is that an apartment husky

that guy's roommate is an idiot

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

you know US politics is undergoing some major structural changes when hillary clinton, glenn beck, and juggalos can unite against a common enemy supported by the KKK, vladimir putin, jerry falwell jr., and tila tequila

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FwMlkoxjI

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
yo I cannot say it enough that everyone who drives an audi is an absolute dicksucker

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yo I cannot say it enough that everyone who drives an audi is an absolute dicksucker

that's rather rude to dicksuckers

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

whats wrong with suckin dick???

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3TjRxntQk&hd=1

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

whats wrong with suckin dick???

nothin, as long as you're not driving an audi

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
you shouldn't be sucking any dicks while driving, no matter the car manufacturer imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what about if you're behind the wheel of a self-driving car

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
david duchovney says nig nog a few times in californication like it ain't no thang

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
puppy's first time in the snow

http://i.imgur.com/49UOiSN.gifv

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

same

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

fucks sake it's a perfectly fine seasonal drink you nerds

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

david duchovney says nig nog a few times in californication like it ain't no thang

to be fair, he suffered from sex addiction. so really, him angling for a handbeezy is just a symptom

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
once every few years i try egg nog and it helps me to remember why i don't drink egg nog

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Stymie posted:

once every few years i try egg nog and it helps me to remember why i don't drink egg nog

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

i don't think it's the drivers fault. i had to hire a car for work a while ago and the friendly rental person upgraded me from the random econobox to a "prestige" vehicle for free - an audi s4. ten minutes later i'd more or less forced someone off the road because i didn't shoulder-check when pulling out from a slip road, something that i've never forgotten in 20 years of riding and driving. i swear the car made me do it.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

you know US politics is undergoing some major structural changes when hillary clinton, glenn beck, and juggalos can unite against a common enemy supported by the KKK, vladimir putin, jerry falwell jr., and tila tequila

icp has always been anti-racism and it's one of the only things ill give them some respect for.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Spambort posted:

hmm yes. it's irresponsible for this social outcast living outdoors to keep as a companion an extremely loyal pack animal that will happily eat whatever it can find while providing limitless affection and a measure of personal safety. what if he can't afford to take the dog to the dentist??

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

hmm yes. it's irresponsible for this social outcast living outdoors to keep as a companion an extremely loyal pack animal that will happily eat whatever it can find while providing limitless affection and a measure of personal safety. what if he can't afford to take the dog to the dentist??

make that an incredible amount of personal safety

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

one summer I was visiting my aunt, I was in her house and thirsty so I opened her fridge and saw egg nog, took a swig straight out of the carton and tasted the most foul poo poo I have ever imagined. I swallowed it

the egg nog expired 7 months ago

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol if you don't check the expiration date every single time to avoid such a calamity

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what about if you're behind the wheel of a self-driving car

new tesla model D with realistic wheel-mounted phallus

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

lol if you don't check the expiration date every single time to avoid such a calamity

one would think that finding egg nog in the fridge in the summer would be a huge warning flag

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

summer nog

s'nog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

yeah I was a dumb kid that's for sure

• Locked thread