Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he was 21 years old hosting his radio show on 9/11 when he was saying it was a false flag before the towers fell

hes ofc trying to sell his total male vitality stuff, but yeah he believes it. and god bless him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
"It's totally out of character" lol, glad to see they have some level of self awareness.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
so is jones actually schizophrenic or is it an act?

either way I hope he gets caught banging an underage prostitute or something because he sucks

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he's been doing this 'act' for decades at this point, so maybe even if it somehow is an elaborate prank we can agree he's long past the point of no return on it.

Like, if the head of the KKK for the past few decades was actually playing a sweet goof the whole time does it actually matter?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i'm permabanned poster alexjones58

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

he was 21 years old hosting his radio show on 9/11 when he was saying it was a false flag before the towers fell

hes ofc trying to sell his total male vitality stuff, but yeah he believes it. and god bless him

lol you drank yourself to kitty jail

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

he's been doing this 'act' for decades at this point, so maybe even if it somehow is an elaborate prank we can agree he's long past the point of no return on it.

Like, if the head of the KKK for the past few decades was actually playing a sweet goof the whole time does it actually matter?

Well wasn't there that one radio host who was snitching on his callers to the FBI the whole time?

I mean, we know it's a mix of genuine nuttery along with fleecing morons of their cash, we just don't know the ratio.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Baloogan posted:

He is around 45 now, so he was around 28 when 9/11 occurred.

I used to listen to the guy, but stopped because he is a lying shill, and has nothing positive to say. He just feeds the paranoia of the right.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Hamelekim posted:

He is around 45 now, so he was around 28 when 9/11 occurred.

I used to listen to the guy, but stopped because he is a lying shill, and has nothing positive to say. He just feeds the paranoia of the right.

He is a ho for the right.

At least he is funny sometimes in his lunacy and vulgarity.

Bill O'Reilly is a complete snooze fest with his race baiting.

I'm like, I know, I know welfare queens yadda yadda...

Up your game dude.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol alex jones was the biggest anti-bush guy in the loving world

you just dont have any context...

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

my prediction: alex jones realizes trump isn't going to do poo poo and turns on him before 2018

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
My prediction: Alex Jones spends the next 8 years masturbating into MAGA hats and basically sustains Trump's businesses from his repurchases of new jizz hats alone.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Agean90 posted:

my prediction: alex jones realizes trump isn't going to do poo poo and turns on him before 2018

the one 'virtue' he has is consistency in his insanity. He's gonna start screaming about how Trump is a jewlizard illuminati demon as soon as Trump does anything that isn't catered to him.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

zeal posted:

i can't sit a full show of his the way i used to but he has his moments

What changed?

:smugdon:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

That Robot posted:

so is jones actually schizophrenic or is it an act?

either way I hope he gets caught banging an underage prostitute or something because he sucks

He''s both. THe exacy ratio of scam:schizo is anybody's guess and probably changes on the reg

Pigma Dengar
Nov 11, 2016

C. Everett Koop posted:

Well wasn't there that one radio host who was snitching on his callers to the FBI the whole time?

I mean, we know it's a mix of genuine nuttery along with fleecing morons of their cash, we just don't know the ratio.

Hal Turner, who 4chan used to troll in the days where unironic militant white nationalism wasn't the funniest meme

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I think Jones will have plenty of outrage to fuel his pill sales from claiming everyone else is just out to get poor little trump. He already said the CIA is going to kill trump didn't he?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Comrayn posted:

I think Jones will have plenty of outrage to fuel his pill sales from claiming everyone else is just out to get poor little trump. He already said the CIA is going to kill trump didn't he?

I wonder how long playing the "king is being attack by peasants" trope will work with people who feel perpetually the victim.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

zen death robot posted:

Jones will turn on Trump if supporting him starts hurting more than helping

Imo it's already hurting his creativity, as someone who watches the occasional highlight reel. but who knows what that means for $$$

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

he's loving mainstream now, wild

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Jones will turn on Trump if supporting him starts hurting more than helping

^^ yeah

which means, yall, jones is the most honest reporter journalist out about today

you think if trump trurns out to be chill that maddow would ever change her hard line hate? helllll no, its all just the same warmed over poo poo fed to the same warmed over audience who like to feel as though they know a drat thing (they dont)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones was reporting truth even before everyone becamse aware that every thing on tv is lies, like now its so cool to talk about fake news, alex jones was saying the news was fake 20 fuckin years ago

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Tbf a lot of people were saying the news was fake 20 years ago

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

blamegame posted:

Tbf a lot of people were saying the news was fake 20 years ago

yah i just said its cool now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!

Baloogan posted:

The CIA totally did it with heart attack causing drugs to usurp the presidency, just like JFK!

Guess he shouldn't have slammed them for Iraq so openly :smugdon:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The news has always been fake

The prize given out for good news reporting is named for one of the big time publishers of yellow journalism lmbo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Jones will turn on Trump if supporting him starts helping more than hurting

Pigma Dengar
Nov 11, 2016

Covok posted:

I wonder how long playing the "king is being attack by peasants" trope will work with people who feel perpetually the victim.

99% of this is race based when it comes to Alex Jones and his audience, so, 4-8 years

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
~this guy says things i disagree with hes therefore obviously a racist!~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
grow up you poo poo tier permaban rereg poor loser go loving permatoxx against the sun coming up you idiot

Pigma Dengar
Nov 11, 2016
is this some kind of christmas bender?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

pathetic

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A guy who is big and strong and totally calm, "~this guy says things i disagree with hes therefore obviously a racist!~" even more calmly now, "grow up you poo poo tier permaban rereg poor loser go loving permatoxx against the sun coming up you idiot" *smashes probate button*

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Baloogan posted:

grow up you poo poo tier permaban rereg poor loser go loving permatoxx against the sun coming up you idiot

haha Alex Jones loves the turner diaries dude

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fiction posted:

haha Alex Jones loves the turner diaries dude

*quotes turner diaries non-racistly*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

insult posters for their own sins not the sins of their forefathers you wasted mess

Covok
May 27, 2013

What's the current narrative from Alex "Lizardman" Jones?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Covok posted:

What's the current narrative from Alex "Lizardman" Jones?

Alien Covenant is a tool of the Illuminati to condition us to genetic modification

e- also the intro is god tier

Covok
May 27, 2013

W-what? B-but? H-how?

B-but...wow...wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
there's no way that actually surprises you

• Locked thread