Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

AlbieQuirky posted:

That was an amazing r/legaladvice moment.

I love it when people post their martyr moment and still can't manage not to come off looking like a gigantic tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

That was an amazing r/legaladvice moment.

he's careful not to say but judging by use of the word "normie" he's most definitely a furry, at a furry convention, which makes this better

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

he's careful not to say but judging by use of the word "normie" he's most definitely a furry, at a furry convention, which makes this better

Or an incel, or follower of the dark enlightenment nonsense.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
huh, do dark enlightments have conventions with a sea of 2000 "cosplayers"

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

huh, do dark enlightments have conventions with a sea of 2000 "cosplayers"

I am past the point of doubt.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
Jesus Christ consider your loving life choices dude. "I am being mistreated when I am at a (probably) questionable con, in a group of people harassing others, downing the equivalent of 12 beers, and making a scene in the lobby around other customers and employees." Grow the gently caress up and maybe you wouldn't get into situations like that.

TLDR You are the AUG.

Ps I'm really just mad I wasted that much time reading that

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Shamefully drunk after 6 tallboys over a 9 hour period

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

oh wow
I can't even imagine how embarrassing for you the other side of the story must be

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
No, he was passed out drunk and covered in vomit ironically.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"I mean sure, I was so drunk that I was passing out and puking on myself in public. But you can't kick me out!"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Bacontotem posted:

A thing happened in vidja games.

I'm not familiar with video games, so I had to look up who this is, but lol at being surprised this person

is a lesbian. All that's missing is something indicating she's a fan of women's soccer or whatever.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

CheesyDog posted:

Plus PBR has an ABV of 4.74%. 6 24oz tallboys would be 9 pints. The dude drank a pint of low-strength beer every hour for 9 hours and that made him vomit and pass out.

He's either 5'/95 lbs and ate nothing since the previous night's dinner or he's like the proverbial "man without no arms" and just can't hang.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

ReidRansom posted:

I'm not familiar with video games, so I had to look up who this is, but lol at being surprised this person

is a lesbian. All that's missing is something indicating she's a fan of women's soccer or whatever.

Women's soccer is amazing :colbert:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

Plus PBR has an ABV of 4.74%. 6 24oz tallboys would be 9 pints. The dude drank a pint of low-strength beer every hour for 9 hours and that made him vomit and pass out.

He's either 5'/95 lbs and ate nothing since the previous night's dinner or he's like the proverbial "man without no arms" and just can't hang.

The cans people generally refer to as tallboys are only 16 oz, even though this is apparently incorrect (which I didn't know). Also that's the largest size can you'll see in a pack. Anything larger just comes as singles.

So it's even worse than that. Dude had just six pints.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

TinTower posted:

Agreed, Alex Morgan is a goddamn hero.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

TinTower posted:

That wasn't a a quality judgment. Just an observation.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ReidRansom posted:

Yeah, what is the deal with lesbians and glowing chest holes?

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

Guy Goodbody posted:

If Tony Stark can get it on, why not Tracer?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think they use that to extract men's souls for witchery.

Don't quote me though, it's been a minute since I read the Monster Manual

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Dreddout posted:

I think they use that to extract men's souls for witchery.

Don't quote me though, it's been a minute since I read the Monster Manual

Idunno, I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain that not using their holes on men is pretty much the defining trait of a lesbian.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ReidRansom posted:

Idunno, I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain that not using their holes on men is pretty much the defining trait of a lesbian.

:eyepop:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I really hope that drunk con dude calls a few lawyers about counter suing the hotel. They will politely tell him to gently caress off and then laugh their rear end off at him for the rest of the day.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Poor dears, they get pulled up from the deep and the pressure change makes them look a bit too bloated and messed up.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

I really hope that drunk con dude calls a few lawyers about counter suing the hotel. They will politely tell him to gently caress off and then laugh their rear end off at him for the rest of the day while typing up the consultation bill.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

ReidRansom posted:

Why is it even necessary to assign a sexual orientation to a character from a shooty mans/womens game? I don't want to relate to this character, all I want from it is its specific ability and pew pew.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Sometimes people do things that aren't strictly necessary beep because they find them boop interesting or think that others might beep boop enjoy them. Luckily there's no quiz keeping you from playing the game without reading the comic.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Subjunctive posted:

Sometimes people do things that aren't strictly necessary beep because they find them boop interesting or think that others might beep boop enjoy them. Luckily there's no quiz keeping you from playing the game without reading the comic.

Counterpoint: gamers.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I don't see how that can possibly be a counterpoint.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Why is it even necessary to assign a sexual orientation to a character from a shooty mans/womens game? I don't want to relate to this character, all I want from it is its specific ability and pew pew.

video games have backstories now??? Man, I'll stick to Galaga thank you very much

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Life is sex.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

how could you possibly be surprised or upset? the character design is wildly sexualized

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

CheesyDog posted:

he's probably one of the people who is like "yeah i don't like the taste of alcohol" but got so manic about being surrounded by a furry orgy or w/e that he binged and those 6 cans were the only beer he'd ever drank

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Come to think of it, Pac-Man was awfully fixated on eating balls.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Would cosplayers at Incel and Alt Right cons just be dressed as nazis?

Man, i really cannot believe that's only kind of a joke because there are terrible assholes out there that think cosplaying as a nazi is totally cool and only you loving pussy liberal PC thugs wanna ban it. It was like 60 years ago, and only like 6 million people, stop getting so pissed off about it

But the Japanese do it! Is not an excuse, because they were guilty of just as terrible war crimes, and they're still loving racist.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

twistedmentat posted:

Would cosplayers at Incel and Alt Right cons just be dressed as nazis?

Man, i really cannot believe that's only kind of a joke because there are terrible assholes out there that think cosplaying as a nazi is totally cool and only you loving pussy liberal PC thugs wanna ban it. It was like 60 years ago, and only like 6 million people, stop getting so pissed off about it

But the Japanese do it! Is not an excuse, because they were guilty of just as terrible war crimes, and they're still loving racist.

All those heroes of the master race sure are prime examples of the peak of human physique and intellect. A true selection of the ubermensch.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pesticide20 posted:

All those heroes of the master race sure are prime examples of the peak of human physique and intellect. A true selection of the ubermensch.

More than happily dress up as a GI and beat them up.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

[terrible nazi people]

Honestly, a lot of the Nazi cosplayers I've seen look like they'd be rounded up just as quickly as a Jew. I dare someone to present a valid argument that Hitler would have been okay with furries.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tex Avery posted:

Honestly, a lot of the Nazi cosplayers I've seen look like they'd be rounded up just as quickly as a Jew. I dare someone to present a valid argument that Hitler would have been okay with furries.

He was fairly close with Blondie...

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

That's definitely the kind the Fuhrer had in mind :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
^^^ The cat-boy Nazi is from an anime so it's not quite Nazi fetishism.

It's not, that's why the reveal that she was gay wasn't in the actual game. It was in a tie-in comic which you'd only read if you cared about the characters' backstories.

• Locked thread