Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

:icebern:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

:gethill:

nopants
May 29, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

the idea that democrats should earn every loving vote is somehow a controversial statement in the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen

But the republicans are worse.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:bern101:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bernie is

good and

[checks notes]

oh ya

cool

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
mayor Rahm also keep that Mcdonald shooting (the one where the cop shot the kid 16 times) underwraps until the election is over so he can get the black vote. when it leaked i am sure the only folks voting for that fucktard are the rich and hillfolk sheeps.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Cyron posted:

mayor Rahm also keep that Mcdonald shooting (the one where the cop shot the kid 16 times) underwraps until the election is over so he can get the black vote. when it leaked i am sure the only folks voting for that fucktard are the rich and hillfolk sheeps.

I feel like we should be able to get something like that to leak

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/811943610300198913

:sigh:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the revolution was a lie you're all doomed there will be no escape

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

what the gently caress

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
ah well better luck next time

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Oh Snapple! posted:

what the gently caress

oh calm down, he's saying she's not corrupt, not that she's any drat good

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

oh calm down, he's saying she's not corrupt, not that she's any drat good

she is blatantly corrupt and, frankly, he should not be offering any kind of defense of her.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Keith didn't proclaim he was going to mount Crooked Hillary's head on a pike, HIS SECRET NEOLIBERAL PROGRAMMING HAS KICKED IN OH GOD WE'RE BETRAYED :supaburn:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Dear The Left,

Please don't eat yourself

Signed,
The Left

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Keith didn't proclaim he was going to mount Crooked Hillary's head on a pike, HIS SECRET NEOLIBERAL PROGRAMMING HAS KICKED IN OH GOD WE'RE BETRAYED :supaburn:

what the gently caress are you even responding to

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
stay safe Hillary

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
KEITH ELLISON IS A HILLARY BUTTPLUG

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Oh Snapple! posted:

what the gently caress are you even responding to

deadgoon posted:

the revolution was a lie you're all doomed there will be no escape

Oh Snapple! posted:

what the gently caress

jBrereton posted:

ah well better luck next time

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A

HILLARY

BUTTPLUG

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

this is an extremely strange meltdown

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

it's gonna take more than keith trying to make hill shills feel less worried about him to make me stop supporting him, but it is irksome for him to paper over her faults

if he starts singing the praises of big banks then i'll be worried

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I don't think she's especially corrupt, I just think she's a centrist :-P And therefore must be purged from the party

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
This was his tweet afterward.

https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/811952603542200320

So I'm guessing he's trying to extend an olive branch/unify in response to people worried "their" democratic party is getting takin over, once again though, he has to appeal to 400 some DNC insiders, as they're the only people who vote in the DNC Chair election.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
It's not strange to think the DNC establishment is worried about their heads being put on pikes if Ellison is elected, I think his message that if they're willing to change and adapt to the new democratic party, they're welcome in his tent. I was on a conference call with him during the election, and he talked about how even if we may not love Clinton as a candidate, that the democratic party is a coalition of different groups, and we needed to act together when fighting republicans, and continue to fight for our ideals, within the party, after the election.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
":sad:....but true" - Keith Ellison :bernin:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ace of Baes posted:

It's not strange to think the DNC establishment is worried about their heads being put on pikes if Ellison is elected, I think his message that if they're willing to change and adapt to the new democratic party, they're welcome in his tent. I was on a conference call with him during the election, and he talked about how even if we may not love Clinton as a candidate, that the democratic party is a coalition of different groups, and we needed to act together when fighting republicans, and continue to fight for our ideals, within the party, after the election.

no no no don't you see he's one of Them oh god we're all gonna neoliberal oh noooooooo

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

that entire article about hillary not being corrupt begins with smearing sanders

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

that entire 'hillary isn't corrupt' article didnt return a result when searching for wall street or goldman sachs either

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

":sad:....but true" - Keith Ellison :bernin:
James Hetfield for Secretary of State.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ace of Baes posted:

it's not strange if they're not actually willing to change or adapt :toot:

e: oops missed the "not" there, i guess my statement is still true even if it's just what you said

Yinlock has issued a correction as of 11:39 on Dec 23, 2016

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

we're still on the british labour timeline like clockwork, no need to worry

how much does ellison like jam

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Studio posted:

Dear The Left,

Signed,
The Left

what was that, i saw the words hillary clinton and immediately started eating my own arm like a roast

the mere fact he said her name without lighting himself on fire out of pure hatred means the revolution is over everything failed time to go home

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let us not lose sight of the reason that we are here today: that Hillary Clinton is a bad candidate with dumb, triangulated ideas who was incapable of taking a position without running it through several focus groups first.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pee pee doo doo she was lame and bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Pee pee doo doo she was lame and bad

also true

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Studio posted:

Dear The Left,

Signed,
The Left

Dear The Left,

Eat this man immediately

Signed,
The Left

(Already fell ~100 pages behind again. I hate to keep doing this but what's new, thread?)

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Raise high the red banner of Hillary Clinton's Terribleness!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I want a link to that article again about the focus grouping, prior to announcing candidacy, and they're like strugglin to even find a reason and throwin out crazy ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

blaming Clinton's loss on her being corrupt is just another easy way around the fact that she was just a terrible candidate. it feeds into the same EMAILS nonsense that we heard the entire election. regardless of the effect they actually had, the corruption accusation is a cover for her bad policies and lack of message. if you think the only issue with her is that she was corrupt and her business was leaked, but her platform and campaigning style were otherwise good, you're just setting yourself up for Booker 2020

• Locked thread