Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I got a new thing of scotch sitting at home.
A few more tweets like that and it will not survive the weekend.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

in realpolitik he's obliquely attempting to demonstrate distance from the russians as the russians are america's chief nuclear rival, instead of you know, doing his normal trump thing when he's actually opposed to something

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

gregday posted:

"My presidency. Isn't this a ridiculous shame" — Donald j trump

Man we are hosed good morning everyone

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

triple sulk posted:

Good morning

What's new in TRUMP land

The Rockettes are probably going to be forced (as in, fired if no) to play the Inauguration, it's a whole bunch of z-listers all over the place and Trump can't handle that. He also wants a nuclear arms race? About a two out of ten as far as dumb Trump poo poo so far, but the day is young.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:allears:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
there's really nothing more perfectly on-message for Trump's inauguration than him forcing women to dance against their will or be fired

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

maybe instead of building a wall trump should nuke a mexican city every time we find an illegal immigrant

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
lol trump doesn't believe russia hacked the DNC but he does believe they're in a nuclear arms race

he's pissing off china even more effectively

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uh oh

https://twitter.com/djfreedomlives/status/812173760031760384

https://twitter.com/djfreedomlives/status/812168703567654912

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Soon my friend!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Prof. Lurker posted:

Soon my friend!

Lmao

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Guy DeBorgore posted:

lol trump doesn't believe russia hacked the DNC but he does believe they're in a nuclear arms race

he's pissing off china even more effectively

Has there yet been any lefty outrage pieces about Trump's sinophobia? They seem intent on defending Assad so I imagine they'll soon be rallying to support China.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Prof. Lurker posted:

Soon my friend!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Prof. Lurker posted:

Soon my friend!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

jeb bein the force awakens makes sense given that hes a rehashing of old poo poo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

there's really nothing more perfectly on-message for Trump's inauguration than him forcing women to dance against their will or be fired

Well if we get lucky he'll humiliate them on stage. And then traipse into their dressing room after, maybe just a little of the ol' pussygrab hey no big deal, drop to your knees and say hail to the chief, sugar.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
JEB!!!!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prof. Lurker posted:

Soon my friend!

:perfect:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Defiler-in-chief

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

hey triple sulk....

Tracer is gay

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Prof. Lurker posted:

Soon my friend!

:drat:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So Trump wants the beach boys to play at his inauguration

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh my god whoever is throwing that ball couldn't even get DJ Freedom to appear but said he was anyway. Trumpy af

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Yeah, Brian will really go for that one guys

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

what a loving whiner

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Did we die in nuclear hellfire yet or is that my Christmas present?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

Well if we get lucky he'll humiliate them on stage. And then traipse into their dressing room after, maybe just a little of the ol' pussygrab hey no big deal, drop to your knees and say hail to the chief, sugar.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Lol the trump inauguration is going to be a montage of him chasing women around backstage while The Monkees play a song like in some loving terrible 60's sitcom style

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

DrPossum posted:

Nah. It turns out all our nukes are old and busted and released a nuclear wet fart so you'll slowly suffocate instead

Serf
May 5, 2011

DrPossum posted:

next year. I figure it'll take him a year to get us embroiled in enough international poo poo before The Great Dying 2.0

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Look it's simple we've got to find people who either a) have a real bad drug habit and need the money or b) retired one hit wonders who have been down on their luck. Or Pat Boone. The kids have always loved Pat Boone.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Phyresis posted:

hey triple sulk....

Tracer is gay

I'm glad of it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

they couldn't get dj freedom, but this guy is available and he's all about energy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The All American Ball for instance, which will happen at the Hyatt Regency, came out this week with a “stellar list” featuring Nashville singer Beau Davidson, an ’80s cover band named The Reagan Years who only play songs from their favorite president’s two terms in office, a wedding band, and an artist called “DJ Freedom.” Tickets go for $250. No word yet on whether the president-elect will attend that particular ball, but there aren’t any bigger performers that’ve been announced for any other ones, either.

They announced an act that they did not ask. Great start

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
When you host the "serious political morning news show" the day Trump announces an arms race with Russia

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jfc

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

cream of the crop

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's probably more than one DJ Freedom but I do like that they couldn't even get the most prominent DJ Freedom

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Sure I'll bite:

1. Who are the East coast runner up bands?
2. Who's the West coast equivalent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

white run dmc

• Locked thread