Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Y'all aren't like other posters. (in that you are worse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
https://www.facebook.com/simplyseekingtruth/
This in it's entirety possibly covers all aspects of facebook.png

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Hmmmmm. Yes. It all makes sense now.

At least it doesn't say "cure" I guess.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Most women are vapid cunts, but not you, you're not like other girls.

Awww, thanks! Right back atcha Facebook Aunt! :hfive:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The Butcher posted:

Uhhh why exactly do YOU think it's illegal?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

It causes young white girls to have sex with jazz musicians.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

Booze lobby and "tough on crime" political posturing. Plus in the olden days reefer was considered a black man's pastime. The racial component slowly (very slowly) phased out, but the stigma remained.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It was also the "loco weed" that made Mexicans hulk out and lust after our white women. Mormon missionaries brought the spliff back to Utah with them from mission trips to Mexico, which sparked off a whole moral panic on its own, complete with campaigns to ban the vile substance. So it was the blacks and the browns.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

It was also the "loco weed" that made Mexicans hulk out and lust after our white women. Mormon missionaries brought the spliff back to Utah with them from mission trips to Mexico, which sparked off a whole moral panic on its own, complete with campaigns to ban the vile substance. So it was the blacks and the browns.

mormon girls on meth is the best punk band that will ever be

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Sorry your parents didn't choose the moral option of aborting for medical reasons, kid. Enjoy your tortured existence.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Pvt.Scott posted:

Sounds like it was the Mormons fault actually.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
That kid has a sweet hat.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

gently caress yea kid blaze it up 420

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Little amumu baby

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
lovely parents should probably move to a state where it's legal

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

runupon cracker posted:

lovely parents should probably move to a state where it's legal

for all you know, they did. It doesn't really matter, since the point of the image is to criticize the lovely state they have to leave

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Anderron Shi posted:

Little amumu baby

:drat:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

The Butcher posted:

Look up who's spending the most on lobbying against legalization, #3 will shock you!

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

so is 420 magazine like an actual print publication or does it only exist on facebook?

weed is cool but "weed enthusiasts" are weird

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Worldshatter posted:

thing is cool but "thing enthusiasts" are weird

Fixed. ur welcome

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

TotalLossBrain posted:

Fixed. ur welcome

Weed enthusiast spotted

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Thing enthusiasts seem alright. It was a pretty good movie.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Vaping is cool but vaping enthusiasts are wild. It's like being a cigarette enthusiast.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

But then again cigar enthusiasts aren't that bad..

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Anderron Shi posted:

Vaping is cool but vaping enthusiasts are wild. It's like being a cigarette enthusiast.

I started vaping to quit smoking and when I have to go get new parts for my vape pen thing at the vape store there are always people grouped up around huge tables just vaping...exhaling large rear end clouds of ..vape? that you cant even see through

it worked for me to quit smoking and now i only vape when I am around other smokers who are smoking, and i spend maybe 5 bucks a week to cover my habit

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
nicotine is something that clicks the brain and fires it up, the delivery method and those who create an identity around it are super suspect

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Hardawn posted:

nicotine is something that clicks the brain and fires it up, the delivery method and those who create an identity around it are super suspect

Yeah but cigars really are different, not being ironic at all.

spotix55
Jun 6, 2014
Facebook is the retirement home of Social media platforms. :parrot:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Anderron Shi posted:

Yeah but cigars really are different, not being ironic at all.

a cigar smoker can put their cigar down to take a swig of bourbon or whatever, so it's a social thing that involves other smokers. Blowing massive plumes while clutching your vap that you wear around your next is deffo different.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Anderron Shi posted:

Vaping is cool

This but the exact opposite of this

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hardawn posted:

Same thing with whiskey snobs or weed snobs or w/e

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
WTF weed snobs? That's a thing?

Explain yourself please.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I only smoke fire, loudpacks, moonrocks and shatter, dweeb, take your middies down to the rec center, jerkoff.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

WTF weed snobs? That's a thing?

Explain yourself please.

My uncle is a lifelong musician and humble painter of homes, he keeps 15 strains of the finest herbage known to man at all times, him and his wife seem to enjoy it quite a bit. Nothing wrong with that. They're probably some of the happiest people I know.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Chief McHeath posted:

I only smoke fire, loudpacks, moonrocks and shatter, dweeb, take your middies down to the rec center, jerkoff.
durban poison green crack chemdog thunderchicken

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was dead broke by the time I hit 30, and I discovered I could get really smashed by consuming small amounts of cheap vodka rectally (I don't have to taste it and it's absorbed into my bloodstream more efficiently). I thought that there had to be the same way I could support my nicotine habit and save money *dumps contents of vape cartridge up his rear end and farts poo poo strawberry smelling clouds around town*

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Hardawn posted:

a cigar smoker can put their cigar down to take a swig of bourbon or whatever, so it's a social thing that involves other smokers. Blowing massive plumes while clutching your vap that you wear around your next is deffo different.

yeah, the big difference is that cigar smoker tend to view their hobby/habit/whatever as a "only for special occasions" deal wheras it's near unheard of for a person who smokes cigarettes regularly to say "Well with the day that's in it I'll have a cigarette" because they were going to smoke 20 of them a day anyway.

tbh once you start cigarette smoking I can't see why you would keep in it for any reason besides the nicotine whilst cigars have that air of class and formality about them.

cigarettes suck, every Christmas Eve I'm reminded of when I used to work in a shop and the entire day would consist of old people coming in to buy 5+ packs of cigarettes to tide them over until the shops reopened on St. Stephens's Day :smith:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/FBI/status/812643007203659776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

I feel da share zone could do a much better job of this one.

YOU are a GHOST riding a MEAT COVERED SKELETON and sometimes its great to party with OTHER FUCKIN GHOSTS!!

• Locked thread