Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
right? what is this, the 80s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Rexicon1 posted:

Its bc hes russian. Everyone in the picture is mega skeev

Like, what is it about russia that everyone from tiny babies to old men have dark circles around their eyes at all times.
lol i used to think i'd miraculously escaped this but when i was 25 they appeared suddenly and they've been getting slowly but steadily darker ever since

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i picture kalstrams as a literal badger

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/812236084977565696
https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/812235223526162433
lol

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Makes you feel warm and bubbly inside doesn't it. :allears:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

"I didyn't even gyet to poison hyim"

lead poisoning

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
President-elect Donald Trump’s team is struggling so hard to book A-list performers for his inaugural festivities that it offered ambassadorships to at least two talent bookers if they could deliver marquee names, the bookers told TheWrap.

The bookers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said they were approached by members of Trump’s Presidential Inaugural Committee in recent weeks with offers of cash or even plush diplomatic posts in exchange for locking in singers.

The first insider said he was “shocked” at the proposal: “Never in a million years have I heard something so crazy,” he said. “That was the moment I almost dropped the phone.”

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

merry exmarx posted:

right? what is this, the 80s

My cassette deck wishes it were

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Gin and Juche posted:

My cassette deck wishes it were

you shouldn't have special ordered it for your car

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Avshalom posted:

woodrow please be sensible here

It happens. You see 31 year old people managing people decades older because they can manage to function in meetings with other depts and not be a robot

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

mandatory lesbian posted:

you shouldn't have special ordered it for your car

No the tape deck is in my living room

The 8track is for the car

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Gin and Juche posted:

No the tape deck is in my living room

The 8track is for the car

i've been listening to the same tape of Billy Idol: Vital Idol for the past 2 years

its the best cassette tape ever, even if side 2 has some kind of corruption that makes it not play right ;_;

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Synthwave would quicken the drive

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Well with how our elections work, if he did one then he did do the other
Not that I think he did

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

if important security officials really do have any trace of fraud to investigate the best thing the dems should do is shut up, since like all their efforts their attempts at getting trolled as hard as possible is making me like putin ('s owns)

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

The Muppets On PCP posted:

President-elect Donald Trump’s team is struggling so hard to book A-list performers for his inaugural festivities that it offered ambassadorships to at least two talent bookers if they could deliver marquee names, the bookers told TheWrap.

The bookers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said they were approached by members of Trump’s Presidential Inaugural Committee in recent weeks with offers of cash or even plush diplomatic posts in exchange for locking in singers.

The first insider said he was “shocked” at the proposal: “Never in a million years have I heard something so crazy,” he said. “That was the moment I almost dropped the phone.”

buy which countries where offered that's the important thing imo

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

kustomkarkommando posted:

buy which countries where offered that's the important thing imo

Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nauru

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:rip: steam

e:

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Dec 23, 2016

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGsRTGMMonE

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

don't like

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lateral move from the original tbh.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Majorian posted:

Speaking of originals and covers.

Since you have now seen Belgian Yojimbo, I recommend you to get Road House 2. It's surprisingly good for a Direct 2 DVD movie that came out years later.

Edit: Also introducing: Belgian SOAD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUJ0bWvIyHc

Randler fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Dec 23, 2016

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
doublepost

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

wouldn't it be smarter to offer ambassadorships to the performers directly

rather than middlemen

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/intlspectator/status/812401699092459520

go gently caress urself beeb

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The UN had a good run

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Whoa there. A UNSC vote that didn't get veto'd by America for Israel's benefit?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i just found out denmark had a prime minister named "Poul Nyrup". learn something new every day

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

Is it just me or doesn't it look that bad given that even the worst case scenarios only have a rise by about 7m?

I mean, sure we would have to move a few cities and stuff, but that's just going to be a giant Keynesian stimulus to the world economy and Mutti always said that "Holland fluten" will solve our problems.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
*sighs* looks like it's time to drag the Metropomover out of the hangar and move another city with rocket boosters. pain in the rear end.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i forgot to buy dog food so vanya's breakfast was a steamed fish fillet and an egg

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
now he's lying in the sun regarding me with stoic gremlin wisdom in his eyes

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Okay. here's my pitch. what if we were to make up for these "rising sea levels" by, get this... giving it all somewhere to go. build a bunch of pipes. we've got the space lasers, we blow some canals into a desert, all the extra water overflows there. bam. problems olved.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
let's Geoengineer a giant space mirror. in Video Games, often you must reflect the main boss's energy attacks back at them. When it comes to the Sun itself, made into the final boss of humanity by capitalism, we must reflect the increased intensity heat beams back at it from 3 to 10 times, until it stops attacking us and hyrule is saved

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

we already know we're going to do the sulfur particle cloud thing once crop yields are substantially damaged, which will cool off the planet but turn the oceans to acid

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

Whoa there. A UNSC vote that didn't get veto'd by America for Israel's benefit?

The UK and France didn't veto it either but nobody seems to want to talk about that. :v:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
And now Carrie Fisher. Man, 2016 is taking no prisoners.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

What if we just push bikini bottom somewhere else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SOAD is a bad band, op.

• Locked thread