Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dongslayer. posted:

baked sprouts are what its all about

tim tyler agrees
http://sprouting.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

akadajet posted:

tim tyler agrees

Only registered members can see post attachments!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

that's not tim tyler and you know it. :mad:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Snitches get stitches.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
sorry kids https://twitter.com/jonekerwald/status/812213421798256640

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yo I cannot say it enough that everyone who drives an audi is an absolute dicksucker

nail on the head. my dicksucker coworker (who refuses to even touch my dick) drives an S4 and will not shut up about it.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Tim Tyler posted:

Get them while they're young
I find I often like to eat things young.

Young organisms often seem more tender, juicy and nutritious than their more elderly relatives.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

GAME OVER
VICTORY- MACHINE

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

kill and then properly dispose of all humans

MY SPECIAL EYES

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

goddamnedtwisto posted:

meh, the first time i used self-checkout i was amused/amazed by the laser scanner because it was a bit of technology i'd never used before. it's not like he thought there was a tiny man in there with a big book of prices like i did when i was a kid and first saw them.

and this first time you saw such an amazing device, had they been in use for over a decade and were you the leader of the free world

or do you actually know the price of milk

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Agile Vector posted:

MY SPECIAL EYES

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/811660519522373634?lang=en

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
warning, incoming game

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Chris Knight posted:

warning, incoming game

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/812311964177285122

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Games ain't computers :clint:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

Chris Knight posted:

warning, incoming game

dang man that basement reminds me of arcade ufo

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and this first time you saw such an amazing device, had they been in use for over a decade and were you the leader of the free world

how much could one banana possibly cost? ten dollars?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

m-m-m-monster post

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

just yesterday, thanks for asking

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it wasn't the first time i'd seen it but it was the first time i used it. maybe i'm just weird but i always enjoy doing something i've not done before* even if it's pretty mundane

i am not the leader of the free world but i'm hazy on the price of milk because it's something i buy automatically and it's not like i'm going to go "hmm, it's gone up 3p this week, ah well, black tea for me from now on". i've never understood that whole test for politicians, i don't give a poo poo if they know how much a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread costs because i want them to run a country not go round the shops for me

i would however instantly vote for any politician who could tell me how much ten benson and a packet of kingsize red rizla costs off the top of their head

*when i eventually get round to making a good post it's going to blow my mind with pleasure

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

goddamnedtwisto posted:

it wasn't the first time i'd seen it but it was the first time i used it. maybe i'm just weird but i always enjoy doing something i've not done before* even if it's pretty mundane

i am not the leader of the free world but i'm hazy on the price of milk because it's something i buy automatically and it's not like i'm going to go "hmm, it's gone up 3p this week, ah well, black tea for me from now on". i've never understood that whole test for politicians, i don't give a poo poo if they know how much a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread costs because i want them to run a country not go round the shops for me

i would however instantly vote for any politician who could tell me how much ten benson and a packet of kingsize red rizla costs off the top of their head

*when i eventually get round to making a good post it's going to blow my mind with pleasure

whoooooosh

or basically

Sagebrush posted:

how much could one banana possibly cost? ten dollars?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

yeah i know, i literally referenced exactly that test and suggested one (ten benson and a pack of rizla) that more appropriately shows how connected someone is to the ordinary person, at least one around here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
and yet you seem to still be missing the core concept that the rich dgaf and should be destroyed utterly

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

goddamnedtwisto posted:

where tha gently caress you fae where they call it "benson" and not "b&h" ya poncey oval office

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it's all good tho we're gonna have an ok middlin cyberpunk future

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i'm the gun

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i'm the tube of mcdonalds

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the milk i buy costs $2.19

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

the milk i buy costs $2.19

and like everything else 219, all we get out of it from you is gas

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

I buy 69% milk and it costs $4.20

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's all good tho we're gonna have an ok middlin cyberpunk future

text me with your cyberdeck

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

bunch of my students buy asus "republic of gamers" laptops cause they are the cheapest things that come with the high-end graphics needed for solidworks etc.

they make some, uh, interesting design choices in those machines

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

thanks, bitler

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Chris Knight posted:

thanks, bitler

at least we can agree that the average checkout form is evil and must be destroyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
this machine kills checkouts

• Locked thread