Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why is this so repulsive to me, I have seen such terrible things with diapers and furries and pissing on yourself but for some reason those wool people seem so awfully perverted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
These pictures are making me feel itchy and short of breath :stonk:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fathis Munk posted:

Why is this so repulsive to me, I have seen such terrible things with diapers and furries and pissing on yourself but for some reason those wool people seem so awfully perverted.

For me, its this:

Panfilo posted:

These pictures are making me feel itchy and short of breath :stonk:

Also I overheat easily and the thought of being trapped in that itchy hot hell for even a few seconds is sort of nightmare inducing

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Why do I feel like the person who made this doesn't understand the difference between abuse and kink? Like this clearly suggests that woman is not into consent, only her own desires, which is wrong as poo poo. But then there are a not insignificant number of people in the fetish community that think of nothing other than the abuse they can heap on other people, without consent, or going beyond what they are comfortable with. From what I've been told these people tend to be the ones who scream the loudest about being kinkshamed and prosecuted, when they're not kinksters, just assholes.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Fathis Munk posted:

With diapers and furries and pissing on yourself, even if those aren't your kinks and you're disgusted by the thought of partaking, you can at least understand the aspects that make it arousing for people, or understand how they can be sexualized. It's a known quantity. You can understand it even if you don't enjoy it.

A wool sweater fetish is so far out of left field that you can't find an aspect inherent to it that can be sexualized or arousing. That's where the revulsion comes in.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
Those mohair fetish pics are the funniest things I've seen all drat year.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Teddybear posted:

With diapers and furries and pissing on yourself, even if those aren't your kinks and you're disgusted by the thought of partaking, you can at least understand the aspects that make it arousing for people, or understand how they can be sexualized. It's a known quantity. You can understand it even if you don't enjoy it.

A wool sweater fetish is so far out of left field that you can't find an aspect inherent to it that can be sexualized or arousing. That's where the revulsion comes in.

You understand the diapers, the furries, and the pissing?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think I killed this thing in a Castlevania game, you have to hit the giant red crotch with holy water five times

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

gleebster posted:

You understand the diapers, the furries, and the pissing?

I think they, along with the wool stuff, largely boil down to different flavors of playing with power dynamics. I can understand the logic even though I don't relate to latching onto those outlets.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I like that the artist painstakingly adds in all of the little loose hairs that make that poo poo unbearably itchy and awful

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That chair deserves a vacation after that.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Finn the hugeman

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Post/username combo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

purple death ray posted:

Post/username combo

I'm nowhere near that chubs. :smugdog:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

whiteyfats posted:

I'm nowhere near that chubs. :smugdog:

Near enough to take a picture.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Rcman?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Bismuth posted:

I like that the artist painstakingly adds in all of the little loose hairs that make that poo poo unbearably itchy and awful

I like the loving attention to detail on the cabled sections,right down to how weird the reverse side of the knitted fabric is in those areas. It just shows that they really care, y'know?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0C9D0KW4Q

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

If I opened the door and saw that irl I'm not sure whether I would panick and run away in terror or if I would start laughing hysterically because drat how stupid and hosed up can your fetish be

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Toast Museum posted:

I think they, along with the wool stuff, largely boil down to different flavors of playing with power dynamics. I can understand the logic even though I don't relate to latching onto those outlets.

the diapers and pissing are at least things that are tangentially related to the sex organs

no explanation for furries

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Sagebrush posted:

the diapers and pissing are at least things that are tangentially related to the sex organs

Wanting to gently caress/be hosed by animals is a time honoured human tradition. A lot of pagan rituals involve dressing up as animals and probably followed by orgies.

We just have a word for it now.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sagebrush posted:

Consider that most furries are just cartoon animal heads on conventionally attractive human bodies, they probably just popped their first boner watching thundercats and poo poo got weirder from there.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

~~with Jake the dog and Fat the human~~

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jerry Cotton posted:

Near enough to take a picture.

This was great btw

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I think the first season came with a Fin hat, but it was clearly designed for a child, but I saw so many heavy set guys wearing them, and seeing them stretch in ways they were not meant to.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

I don't think the live-action Adventure Time was a good idea.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can tell you that Denny "Blazin'" Hazen, the "Average Homeboy" is not (as his song, "Average Homeboy" relates in its opening lyrics) the typical rapper that you'll meet; he doesn't live in a box and wasn't raised on the street. And it just gets better from there, I assure you.

Do you enjoy the hard-hitting sanctified lyrics of hip-hop superstars DC Talk? Well, now you can enjoy them delivered by an out-of-breath kid wearing the most 1980s trousers known to man.

And, of course, who knows more about rapping than professional wrestlers?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

Do you enjoy the hard-hitting sanctified lyrics of hip-hop superstars DC Talk? Well, now you can enjoy them delivered by an out-of-breath kid wearing the most 1980s trousers known to man.

That woman's dress looks like she skinned my grandma's couch.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

I dunno what you're talking about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jO3UofL3g

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Speaking of minor celebs branching out into the absolutly wrong thing, Canadian sports caster, rear end in a top hat and god to people who think fighting is the most important part of hockey, Don Cherry in the 90s released a techno song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExSTLqpNoU

the 90s were an interesting time.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That's a link I'm gonna leave unclicked.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

He's got maps for sale for 40 rupees

LordGugs
Oct 16, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Subjunctive posted:

It was actually played on MuchMusic every once and a while as if it was a legitimate song, and not a terrible vanity project. Shaq's rap career was pretty bad, but Cherry rapping over a techno beat? :suicide:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

how do the wool fetish people poop

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I dont remember my grandma having a NES

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Hjalmar posted:

how do the wool fetish people poop

I refer you to this image:

There is clearly a hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

ah, a "two-way traffic" hole. pretty clever, ya itchy perverts!

• Locked thread