Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Let's all sing a Christmas carol

City sidewalks city sidewalks City sidewalks city sidewalks City sidewalks city sidewalks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Lastgirl posted:

it's 76 degrees in northern florida :fyadride:

it's so nice out

That DICK! posted:

Last girl lives in Florida and voted for Dr Jill Stein?

:same:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

35 and the fresh powder we got last night in the Northern Michigan forest is melting. Supposed to be 50 and raining on Monday.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It is 81 degrees here in Orlando

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I literally have a Sandernista on FB right now telling me the DNC wanted the media to cover Trump for free because they wanted Trump to win the election, therefore stealing it from Bernie Sanders.

I got in a argument with a Dem volunteer last night who believes Bernie Sanders was the main reason that Clinton lost the election, and that he is a misogynist who should be ashamed of himself for getting Trump elected. It is his sincere belief that every "self-entitled millennial" who voted for Stein or Johnson because they love weed and hate "the establishment" only did so because Bernie Sanders rabble-roused them, and that they would've voted for Clinton otherwise.

He does not believe the Clinton campaign committed any strategic or logistical errors, and that Clinton was actually a perfect candidate.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Salt Fish posted:

LF was far to the left of cspam and the reason SA has such a centrist/southern dem thing going on is that all those posters were banned when LF was purged. Also the death threat incident was in fyad.

but those people also just got purged hard too backing the clinton horse :allears:

Turdfuzz posted:

haha u live in florida

ya well u can just H*CK OFF!!!

im gonna be sitting outside in sports shorts too while you freeze yer dick off :boom:

That DICK! posted:

Last girl lives in Florida and voted for Dr Jill Stein?

hmm ya why not :shrug:

im okay with this because i live in a post truth reality

i wonder what a post truth christmas is like

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

wizard on a water slide posted:

I got in a argument with a Dem volunteer last night who believes Bernie Sanders was the main reason that Clinton lost the election, and that he is a misogynist who should be ashamed of himself for getting Trump elected. It is his sincere belief that every "self-entitled millennial" who voted for Stein or Johnson because they love weed and hate "the establishment" only did so because Bernie Sanders rabble-roused them, and that they would've voted for Clinton otherwise.

He does not believe the Clinton campaign committed any strategic or logistical errors, and that Clinton was actually a perfect candidate.

This is why the average centrist must be destroyed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its 23 here
not nearly as cold as it was lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fun dumb true story: i lived in a florida pre-fab retirement community for like 2 months. my fams was going down to florida to start a business

in this retirement community like 10% of thee resident could be only 55+ instead of 65+

we didnt have cable or internet in our lovely prefab home so i would go to the ~community center~ after hours and watch howard sterns e-show (they had cable)

no less than 3 times per week, for the month i was there, i walked in on a 55+ couple doing it in the hot tub or a the kitchen cabinet

good on them for loving at an advanced age and, what i presume, was an advanced level. we never made eye contact, even at bingo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

did it have drunken nihilism and dadaism going on for it too? :q:

nope, thats why cspam is

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i wish i wrote in Jim Webb

WEBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Baloogan posted:

its 23 here
not nearly as cold as it was lol
Me and baloogan

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Of course she wasn't. No candidate is. But to say it was Clinton and the DNC who wanted the MSM to boost Trump because the Dems wanted him to win instead of Sanders? What kind of insanity dreams up a conspiracy theory like that?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

Me and baloogan

please describe the image!!!!!!!!! i have images off because bandwidth!

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Don't blame me, I voted for Jill Stein

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

Me and baloogan

Scrooged is life

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

hmm ya why not :shrug:

im okay with this because i live in a post truth reality

i wonder what a post truth christmas is like

It's Ramadan

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Baloogan posted:

please describe the image!!!!!!!!! i have images off because bandwidth!

You ever seen the pretty alright Christmas movie "Scrooged"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lastgirl posted:

but those people also just got purged hard too backing the clinton horse :allears:

Yeah now it's people who have depression and will rereg no matter what (me) and also those who supported TRUMP either as a troll or otherwise. Oh well.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

insha'Allah

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Phyresis posted:

insha'Allah

ma'lal

Praise upon theee, fellow america hater

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
lf was full of cliquey crews and insufferable in-jokes that lasted weeks after they were run into the ground.

so, nothing like cspam :q:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

ya well u can just H*CK OFF!!!

im gonna be sitting outside in sports shorts too while you freeze yer dick off :boom:

one day i'll answer the siren's song and return to tampa bay

one day

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Guy DeBorgore posted:

lf was full of cliquey crews and insufferable in-jokes that lasted weeks after they were run into the ground.

so, nothing like cspam :q:

so like any other forum and subforum gotcha :justpost:

MizPiz posted:

It's Ramadan

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i still refuse to believe the nuclear ash has settled. i leve it to you g-men to prove that its safe for me to leave my bunker

I want to believe ameica exists. every day i look at the giant pirate style wheel on my bunker door can be an exit. but you have failed to convince me

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

TRUMP

*click*

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjnHTHQBzk

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

when you volunteer to work with patients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury you're not supposed to argue with them

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
but what if theyre wrong?????

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i used to work in retail.. trust me, i know how to explain to someone how they are wrong even if they have a traumatic brian injury

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/812706628445278208

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

i used to work in retail.. trust me, i know how to explain to someone how they are wrong even if they have a traumatic brian injury

oof i feel your fkn pain

im so glad im not working retail during the holidays either

now that's a soul crushing 4 am to 9 pm job~ with little pay :grin:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i still have nightmares of working retail even tho i haven't worked retail in like 15 years

inspecting sewers is infinitely better. literally getting poo poo on by your clients is better than retail

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

if u worked retail black friday through christmas ur a vet like me and we can swap war tales over bourbon in a seedy bar somewhere

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gay kasparov (noted gay chess player):

"Trump is inconsistent on everything, except his defense of Russia. Something is going on here. mggghlawagfghgh your dick tastes good mghaghahwaflwf"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-supporters-revenge-gifts-christmas-presents-2016-12

quote:

When John Tereska’s Trump-voting family members open their gifts from him on Christmas Day, they will get a shock. Inside pretty boxes they’ll find notes thanking them for making donations to organizations like Planned Parenthood and the Sierra Club that support causes expected to come under attack from the new administration.

“With my oldest brother, who I know voted for Trump, I’m going right for the jugular. I’m donating to the Democratic National Committee on his behalf,” Tereska said.

Tereska, an avid Hillary Clinton supporter, is so mad at the relatives who voted for Donald Trump in November that he’s giving money to progressive not-for-profit organizations in their names, in lieu of Christmas presents this year.

“It’s revenge giving,” he added, with relish. Many devastated Democrats have decided the best way to make a point to their loved ones with polar political views this holiday season is to put their money where they wish their relatives’ mouth were.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
jovial ice months, cucks

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/812387786959392768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

they were all drug addicts so its ok

• Locked thread