Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
I wouldn't want the fan art thread to miss out on my latest...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

CaptainCrunch posted:

I wouldn't want the fan art thread to miss out on my latest...

Haha, I like Tracer's expression but I'm partial to the Junkrat version:

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

techknight posted:

Haha, I like Tracer's expression but I'm partial to the Junkrat version:

oh Mon Dieu! I didn't realize it'd been done.

Merde.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Don't compare my favorite villain to Trump. Trump probably can't shotgun a beer can let alone pick up the napkin

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
They're closer than you'd want to admit

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

Pulling more electors from alternate dimension USAs was truly a dastardly plan.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

Funny Valentine actually made sacrifices for the things he wants

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

All this tells me is that Trump makes a fantastic villain. Except even the frickin' Super Mario Bros Movie already knew that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

frankenfreak posted:

I agree with Kai Tave: that's cool af and more of that would be more than welcome.

The Apotheosis of War

The Reapers

Angel with a lamp

Based on "Portrait of Countess Yu. P. Samoilova and Her Ward Amacilia Pacini Leaving a Ball"

Based on "Portrait of Anton Pavlovich Chekhov"

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Merry Christmas! I guess this counts as fanart?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14PCGTD6yiE

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

CaptainCrunch posted:

oh Mon Dieu! I didn't realize it'd been done.

Merde.

(that's kind of hot)

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

[X]

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This is far less upsetting, thank you.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

As someone whose connection to Overwatch is derived entirely from this thread, I fully support the introduction of previously unseen significant others for all characters so I can watch in-character reactions via fanart. There's nothing schadenfreud-y for me, it's more like watching the world's strangest televnovela.

TOMORROW: three organgutans in a trenchcoat break up Winston's wedding to Sombra; Soldier 76 tries to break off his affair with Hanzo; Lucio's conflict with evil twin revealed to be the dream of a dying Roadhog waiting for Mercy to res him

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rangpur posted:

As someone whose connection to Overwatch is derived entirely from this thread, I fully support the introduction of previously unseen significant others for all characters so I can watch in-character reactions via fanart. There's nothing schadenfreud-y for me, it's more like watching the world's strangest televnovela.

TOMORROW: three organgutans in a trenchcoat break up Winston's wedding to Sombra; Soldier 76 tries to break off his affair with Hanzo; Lucio's conflict with evil twin revealed to be the dream of a dying Roadhog waiting for Mercy to res him

In the last episode everything is revealed to have all been the imaginings of an extremely autistic D.VA

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Who What Now posted:

In the last episode everything is revealed to have all been the imaginings of D.VA

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Rangpur posted:

Honestly, this is the best way to experience Overwatch. The character designs/backstories aren't really that good. But some of the fancanon is downright great and possibly the best thing about the fandom.

Huge fan of gremlin D.Va, because she's great.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Rangpur posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

These are bad, and you should feel bad for posting them

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is this feeling, this nostalgia for Undertale

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
invictus come back

you can blame it all on me

i was wrong

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

J.A.B.C. posted:

Honestly, this is the best way to experience Overwatch. The character designs/backstories aren't really that good. But some of the fancanon is downright great and possibly the best thing about the fandom.

Huge fan of gremlin D.Va, because she's great.

i thought the best way to experience the video game might be to play it, but I'm not paying money to get in the pool with anyone who's enthusiastic about something called a fancanon

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Heath posted:

What is this feeling, this nostalgia for Undertale

spit on my clit posted:

invictus come back

you can blame it all on me

i was wrong
Merry Christmas, Thread.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

merry christmas sansta claus

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I was wrong

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i thought the best way to experience the video game might be to play it, but I'm not paying money to get in the pool with anyone who's enthusiastic about something called a fancanon
In that case, you should absolutely be playing it because in-game you're far more likely to hear discussion on Mei's buffs from the latest patch than her torrid affair with Reinhardt. [1]

[1]Reasons my headcanon is superior, part 1 of 153: they both look like they're used to cold climates

Rangpur has a new favorite as of 22:18 on Dec 24, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Headcanons are great! In mine, Soldier 76 is such a no nonsense man of action that he has no gimmicks and constantly plays the objective. No spycrabbing or walking around with a sandvich for him!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/TURBO_VIRGIN_01/status/812813454667038720

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Merry Christmas, you cranky rear end goons.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Improbable Lobster posted:

These are bad, and you should feel bad for posting them

:shrug: I thought they were on topic.

I'm more of a pharmercy guy anyways

Bonus:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

:shrug: I thought they were on topic.

I'm more of a pharmercy guy anyways

I never said they were off topic

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/wHzbR3j.mp4

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
edit: wrong thread

edit 2: LLLLLLLLOUUUUUUUUUUUUD that counts as fanart, right?

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 06:39 on Dec 25, 2016

• Locked thread