Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/man-shot-dead-at-west-omaha-home-described-as-wonderful/article_63a98cd8-ca26-11e6-8190-53568d4fc238.html

quote:

Michael Brinkman was shot about 5:40 p.m. in his home at 18139 Tammy Trail in west Omaha. A call to emergency dispatchers Friday night indicated that two assailants wearing clown masks had attempted a robbery at the brick, ranch-style home.

:ohdear: must have been a Vlad heist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

God bless us everyone

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Soral posted:

crime dad has become crime daddy

Actual gimp mask when, Overkill.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I had no idea Chains was actually Run-DMC. When is Dallas going to rap some with his good friend, Biz Markie?

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 25, 2016

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Trip report: prison nightmare hard's final bridge may be the best killgrinding location we will get. Using a sentry build, I got ~200 kills in 10 minutes, a rate I am confident can be improved, since I was lackadaisical with sentry placement. At that rate it's just~490 hours of grinding😀!

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I for one eagerly await your trip reports on the progress of Robbedacop while we argue about how Overkill has ruined the balance in Payday 3.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Discendo Vox posted:

Trip report: prison nightmare hard's final bridge may be the best killgrinding location we will get. Using a sentry build, I got ~200 kills in 10 minutes, a rate I am confident can be improved, since I was lackadaisical with sentry placement. At that rate it's just~490 hours of grinding😀!

Naw man, just automate the process of picking up ammo and resetting turrets and leave the game running.

By which I mean set turret ammo and health to math.huge

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

UnknownMercenary posted:

I for one eagerly await your trip reports on the progress of Robbedacop while we argue about how Overkill has ruined the balance in Payday 3.

I just did the math and payday 1's whole windmill was around 43,000 kills. So I think you'll be reading my updates in the payday 7 thread. I may still have some tricks up my sleeve for unmodded killgrinding, though. I need to see how the game counts vehicle kills. There are spot where law enforcers basically suicide into a vehicle. I am hoping the game will keep registering the kills as mine if I was the last driver.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Dec 25, 2016

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Will any of us be alive or not already criminals by the time Payday 3 hits? Who knows. All I want to know is how much of the hatedom will return to quietly preorder 3 while demanding a written document that promises no DLC ever to be penned in Almir's blood.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 25, 2016

Wastrel_
Jun 3, 2004

Read it and weep.
I'm at about 50k kills, about 2-and-a-half months since the trophy came into being. At this rate, it'll take roughly 30 more months or 2.5 years, so I can look forward to acquiring that glorious statue sometime in June 2019. :downsgun:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

For the record, I wasn't going to do windmill updates on this horrifying process, but since there's a clear interest...

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Crabtree posted:

I had no idea Chains was actually Run-DMC. When is Dallas going to rap some with his good friend, Biz Markie?

Bain, you got what I neeeeeed, but you say the drill is jammed! But you say the drill is jammed!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Crabtree posted:

I had no idea Chains was actually Run-DMC.

Run-DLC

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

:golfclap: Well done.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

10 Chambers just released the first material from their first game.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

10 Chambers just released the first material from their first game.

EDIT: If you've signed up to be a 10 chambers embassador, check your email.

Legit Businessman fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Dec 26, 2016

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Looks like they might have only released that stuff to people in their ambassador program? I can't find the material on their social media.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Yeah, it's ambassadors only.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
https://twitter.com/FBI/status/812643007203659776

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Is there a current version of the auto fire sound fix?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Couldn't even bother to make it look like it wasn't drawn up by someone's kid in Microsoft paint sometime in late 1995.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Heist menu track when?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Crabtree posted:

Couldn't even bother to make it look like it wasn't drawn up by someone's kid in Microsoft paint sometime in late 1995.

i think it's got character

KK
Dec 26, 2016

by Lowtax
IM RETARDED IDIOT 'DARE' FROM TRIBALWARS

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
sounds like a good heist

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

mod edit: don't quote dare

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 28, 2016

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

New heister "SA shitposter" confirmed?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
:same:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Bain presents: a Grenade Media Production: The Doom Heist House

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Grapplejack posted:

Bain presents: a Grenade Media Production: The Doom Heist House

Sounds perfect for our next Halloween Heist.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Greetings from the Aventine hill in Rome, where I am hot on the trail of the secret! I will be here for 10 days, digging holes in anncient monuments and photographing everything. When I return, I'll have a surprise for you all!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Wow who knew Italian prisons had wifi

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I own the Gage Historical Pack - how do I get any of the weapon mods from that pack for the Broomstick Pistol? There are 4 mods that require that DLC, but I dont have any of them. I cannot buy any of them with coins and I cannot use the completion of daily jobs to select them at random.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 26, 2016

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I own the Gage Historical Pack - how do I get any of the weapon mods from that pack for the Broomstick Pistol? There are 4 mods that require that DLC, but I dont have any of them. I cannot buy any of them with coins and I cannot use the completion of daily jobs to select them at random.

It's one of the older DLCs, so the weapon mods are locked behind achievements. Here's what you need to get all the Broomstick bits and bobs:
Special Operations Execution
Kill 25 enemies while in stealth using the Trench knife. Unlocks the Red Bear mask, Short Barrel, Suppressed Barrel, Short Mag, Folded Stock, No Stock, Solid Stock, Heatsinked Suppressed Barrel for the Patchett L2A1 submachine gun, Barrel Sight 44, Damper.L 44 Nozzle for the Broomstick pistol, “Red Sun” material and “Death Dealer” pattern.
So Uncivilized
Equip a Broomstick pistol with the Damper.L 44 Nozzle and the Barrel Sight 44. Unlocks the British Bulldog mask, High Capacity Mag and Holster Stock for the Broomstick pistol, "Army Green" material and "Filthy Thirteen" pattern.
Wind of Change
In the Hoxton Breakout job, complete the heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different "Historical" mask each on OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the Discrete Stock and Short Barrel for the Nagant sniper rifle, Precision Barrel for the Broomstick pistol, Extended Mag and Long Barrel for the Patchett L2A1 submachine gun and the Heatsinked Suppressed Barrel for the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dr Cheeto posted:

It's one of the older DLCs, so the weapon mods are locked behind achievements. Here's what you need to get all the Broomstick bits and bobs:
Special Operations Execution
Kill 25 enemies while in stealth using the Trench knife. Unlocks the Red Bear mask, Short Barrel, Suppressed Barrel, Short Mag, Folded Stock, No Stock, Solid Stock, Heatsinked Suppressed Barrel for the Patchett L2A1 submachine gun, Barrel Sight 44, Damper.L 44 Nozzle for the Broomstick pistol, “Red Sun” material and “Death Dealer” pattern.
So Uncivilized
Equip a Broomstick pistol with the Damper.L 44 Nozzle and the Barrel Sight 44. Unlocks the British Bulldog mask, High Capacity Mag and Holster Stock for the Broomstick pistol, "Army Green" material and "Filthy Thirteen" pattern.
Wind of Change
In the Hoxton Breakout job, complete the heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different "Historical" mask each on OVERKILL difficulty or above. Unlocks the Discrete Stock and Short Barrel for the Nagant sniper rifle, Precision Barrel for the Broomstick pistol, Extended Mag and Long Barrel for the Patchett L2A1 submachine gun and the Heatsinked Suppressed Barrel for the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun.
Ahh thank you much. Its funny because on Steam I cannot seem to figure out a way to view the full achievement description/reward for the longer ones. I guess I should look up achievements on the wiki. And now that I realized that, I am guessing what you posted is probably on the wiki :downs:

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

You can look at the global achievements list to see full descriptions. For whatever reason they are cut off when looking at your own achievement progress.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Good luck getting Wind of Change without just SAMing it these days.

Fully upgraded Broomstick is stupid impractical fun, though. Maybe less impractical on Mayhem+, but on OK you're doing way more damage than you need to kill anything short of a dozer, which still needs its faceplates knocked off.

Aim low with the laser sight, it's mounted under the barrel so if you aim for the top or even sometimes middle of the head, you'll miss.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Just put out a call to get that cheevo and we'll schedule a time to get it done.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I wanna hit Groverhaus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Even the console guys get to have some fun :duckhunt: