Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

shyduck posted:

My girlfriend had literally the same thing happen in her championship game with Gordon. She might still be okay but it doesn't help

It didn't matter. My opponent doubled my score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Jeremy Hill evened out my opponents Rodgers so I'm projected to win now.

He has Tyreek and Kelce so I'm gonna be sweating the gently caress outta that game.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MalleusDei posted:

My loving bench is going to outscore my team in my championship game. Meredith, Thielen, LaFell and Clay. :smithicide:

it me, the guy who started watkins last week and got like 0.5 points. And then started Amari Cooper over him in the finals and missed out on Watkins' ~30 points on my bench

If it makes you feel better, no one on earth would have started any of those guys except maybe LaFell once the Green news broke super late. They are all desperation plays.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
I just three-peated my cash keeper league. You could power a thermal plant on the rivers of molten salt currently flowing into my inbox.

Fantasy football is the best. Thank you to LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, and of course my homeboy Odell for once again making eleven of my closest friends feel dumb and futile.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Docjowles posted:

it me, the guy who started watkins last week and got like 0.5 points. And then started Amari Cooper over him in the finals and missed out on Watkins' ~30 points on my bench

If it makes you feel better, no one on earth would have started any of those guys except maybe LaFell once the Green news broke super late. They are all desperation plays.

Yeah, the only one I'm truly pissed about is Clay, since I picked him and Henry up and Henry loving gooseegged me.

MalleusDei fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Dec 25, 2016

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.
In spite of not starting Thielen or Watkins, I'm feeling pretty good.

Up 20 in PPR with my Zeke, Ebron, and Bailey vs. his Le'Veon. Should be fine unless another 50 point game happens...

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.
Double post...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
20 points from a kicker owns, thanks Bryant :getin:

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I am up 37 with no players left against Roethlisberger, Bell, Zeke and Dallas kicker so I am pretty much completely hosed. Probably would have won if I had started Clay instead of Olsen and Deandre Washington instead of Rawls too

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Up 40+ with my Ware/Kelce vs his Tate/KC Def. Hopefully, looking at the same advantage after tonight. But then again, I'm a Raiders fan, all football = misery

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Up 55 with my DThomas vs his Elliot, Sanders, and KC Def left in .5 PPR. I am not really sure how to feel.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yuzenn posted:

I was playing against a guy with Aaron Rodgers and Bryant and I was down 20...surged back with Novak left....only need one to win

Blocked XP

I mean this has to be the worst way to lose ever, in addition to droping Thelein and the Pats defense a week before

Fantasy!

I once won a league with a two week championship because the other dude's qb went back an extra yard on a kneeldown.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Started Rawls over Watkins and projected to come up about 4 points short. Come on Dez and Leveon.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Championship game, all tied up with my Ware to go... and his L Bell. Pray for me

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Great loving job, Latavius and Vikings defense. Way to cancel out my LeSean McCoy and Russell Wilson.

I lead my opponent by a grand total of 0.54 points. He has Justin Tucker, I have Tyreek Hill. The title could literally come down to stat corrections.

:ohdear:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

The Zack posted:

Championship game, all tied up with my Ware to go... and his L Bell. Pray for me

I've got both of them so...go everybody..?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Zack posted:

Sorry bro

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Yikes. Ware had 1 game better than this in week 1, so there's some hope.

I wouldn't be in this mess if HOU had an offense (I have their K) or if my Jags continued to suck (I streamed TEN D/ST and went against ARob)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The Zack posted:

Rest In Peace goon sir

I am up 7 with my Witten and Prater vs her Dez. Please continue to utterly ignore Dez, Dak. If Zeke wants to run for 4000 yards in the game that is also ok.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
25 points down, against their Witten and Tage vs my Bryant, Zeke, and Ebron. Please be an insane game of crazy scoring.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Benne posted:

Great loving job, Latavius and Vikings defense. Way to cancel out my LeSean McCoy and Russell Wilson.

I lead my opponent by a grand total of 0.54 points. He has Justin Tucker, I have Tyreek Hill. The title could literally come down to stat corrections.

:ohdear:

UPDATE: Unless Tyreek blows up I'm going to lose the title game to a loving kicker.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Justin Tucker was my mvp in two leagues this year.

E: Also there's your Hill points.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Dec 26, 2016

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Matt Bryant also was pretty kickin rad this season.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

So uh grats Hill starters

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

:toot: :toot: :toot:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
One Super Bowl win down, waiting on tomorrow night to hope that Ezekiel Elliot and Jason Witten sit on the bench to avoid injury while the KC D gets a touchdown or something tonight to help win a second Super Bowl in another league.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Guys

Guys

I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, Demaryius Thomas isn't going to score 20+ non-PPR points tonight.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Benne posted:

:ohdear: How are you doing after all those negative yards for Hill?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Still up by 1.06 points. Would be nice if he caught one goddamn pass.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

So...I'm down 15.4 points with him done and my Stafford still to play. 5 point passing touchdowns.

I hate this.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Benne posted:

:toot: especially considering I benched Theilen for Britt.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So now does Zeke get benched or a small number of carries tomorrow night? We will see (I hope so).

Texibus
May 18, 2008
He won't...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

So now does Zeke get benched or a small number of carries tomorrow night? We will see (I hope so).

Ughhh I'm stressing over this so much

Do I start Zeke? DMC? Morris? gently caress

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Intruder posted:

I think unless some news comes out that clarifies the situation you play Zeke.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
losing my championship game 101-100 with my dez vs his prater

if i win: $600
if i lose: $400

i want to win

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
drat looking at the scoring for standard

RB1: David Johnson 323pts

WR1: Jordy/AB 201pts

I'm guessing a whole lot less of 0 RB next year

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intruder posted:

You're thinking too much. Who's got you this far. Zeke.

I thought too much and benched Cousins in favor of Cam.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
With the Steelers clinching and not having a chance at the first round bye, does that mean Bell will likely be sat or at least have mitigated reps next week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Well, unless Golden Tate can get 57 points tonight, I'm in a good spot to win my first league in years!

• Locked thread