Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

So, I know that Omikron killed the channel, but I feel as if this is just the prelude.

We zoom in on Matt enjoying his non-Youtube life, relaxing at home, when there's suddenly a knock at the door. There's a small package, no return address, no markings. Matt opens it up to find a copy of Detroit: Become Human and a cell phone.

The phone rings. He picks it up and asks who it is.

David Cage replies 'It's time to come back, Mr. McMuscles.'

Start of LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
If you wanna hear a legit case of "Woolie REALLY doesn't wanna give this a chance", listen to the Plague DBS Intervention.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Woolie obsesses with power levels over street fighter characters, of course he hates a show that makes fun of that

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

J.A.B.C. posted:

So, I know that Omikron killed the channel, but I feel as if this is just the prelude.

We zoom in on Matt enjoying his non-Youtube life, relaxing at home, when there's suddenly a knock at the door. There's a small package, no return address, no markings. Matt opens it up to find a copy of Detroit: Become Human and a cell phone.

Start of LP.

That's an intro skit that's begging to be made.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

CaptainFish posted:

Ok, if it's not negative I'll check it out later. I actually haven't beaten Hokkaido yet (Colorado is such a pain in the rear end to do anything on), so I don't really want to see someone else dick around in it.

They choose that level first but they spend less than like five minutes in it when Pat dies almost immediately and then they jump to the first level, so don't worry too much about that.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

soon an ad will be printed in a Montreal newspaper inquiring about local people who enjoy both anime and Vita.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

J.A.B.C. posted:

Start of LP.

That would almost be worth him not coming back for RE7. Also, I hear Pat's godawful Cage voice saying that, instead of the man himself.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What did plague say about dbs?

doos
Jan 1, 2015

He described it in great detail, and said that even though it's remarkably dumb on so many levels, he loves it.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Dragon Ball Super is great because it's remarkably dumb, not in spite of it.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Plague is the only one I've vocally heard someone explain super saiyan rose.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
The next episode is going to be about Gohan being hired to be a stuntman for the Great Saiyaman movie. Super is real good.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

The next episode is going to be about Gohan being hired to be a stuntman for the Great Saiyaman movie. Super is real good.

Conversely Goku Putting a hit on himself so he could fight Hit sounds really, really stupid. Like even by, like, TFS legally retarded Goku standards.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

ConanThe3rd posted:

Conversely Goku Putting a hit on himself so he could fight Hit sounds really, really stupid. Like even by, like, TFS legally retarded Goku standards.

Goku doesn't know what kissing is.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Rhonne posted:

Actually he does. What he found gross was birdfeeding a senzu bean to someone like a loving psycho when just shoving it down their throats has worked fine all this time. Vegeta then thinks so little of Goku he assumes it's the kissing part, and then we all became Vegeta.

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
Break glass in case of channel emergency.

The Dark Souls LP has begun

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
THE END IS NIGH! Run for your lives!

I can't wait for Woolie to not be impressed.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The madmen, they actually did it

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

A desperate attempt to stave off the hungry gods of oblivion.

We are the dead.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Woolie's actual name is Darlington

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

What ArmyOfMidgets said.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Ok, Woolie's on the ball, I think having 4 games worth of prep has actually made it so he knows the controls well.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I expect Woolie to just blow through the game. DS1 is comparatively easy once you know what you are doing.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Andrast posted:

I expect Woolie to just blow through the game. DS1 is comparatively easy once you know what you are doing.

DS1 is the most puzzley of the games. The combat he'll do fine, it's the stuff like Sen's Fortress and Anor Londo ceiling that will gently caress him.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Wow, they actually broke the emergency glass.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Another finger curls on the Monkey Paw

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Tae posted:

Woolie's actual name is Darlington

Holy poo poo it is. This feels like the end of the channel, jeez.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Thank god Woolie's on controls.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Watching/Playing Dark Souls games makes me wish they'd translate Re:Zero WNs quicker.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Justice Sloth posted:

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
The armour of Artorias looks rad in green, whodathunkit

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
He didn't try to fight the asylum demon with the broken sword! Confirmed for a good dark souls let's play

edit: That said, I am excited for this new era of pat being infuriatingly wrong about obvious stuff in dark souls lore

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Dec 25, 2016

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I've waited for this LP for a long time and I can't even get hyped for it as it's surely a sign of the End Times.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

CJacobs posted:

edit: That said, I am excited for this new era of pat being infuriatingly wrong about obvious stuff in dark souls lore

There is nothing new about that.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

ConanThe3rd posted:

Death has no meaning thanks to the Dragon Nalls, Hit is super hard to get in touch with, and he's the strongest guy Goku's fought. In context its brilliant.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I worry for the mental health of the Zaibatsu, if Omikron broke them that much. I hope they rekindle their spirits soon.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Dark Souls 1 LP: In case of emergency, break Woolie.

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So how long do you think the O&S episode of Darlington Souls will be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hey, so for christmas I watched Kubo and the Two Strings with family on recommendations from SBF and others.

KatTS is a loving mindblowingly gorgeous, wonderful movie, and you absolutely should see it if you haven't. Then watch the behind the scenes on youtube and have your mind annihilated a second time as you find out just how much of the movie was actually live action.

Justice Sloth posted:

HAHAHAHA I was thinking the same thing but then they straight up said "break the glass" and overlayed a breaking-of-the-glass image on the video, magnificent. It's so good.

I am, like, so hyped for the destruction of humanity the best friends!