Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

giogadi posted:

I think they were referring to the diagonal input sensitivity, which is a separate knob from the d-pad rotation (if I understand correctly?)

thats on the old PS4 pad they made. This was released after. It's much better without it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto Octopus
Aug 12, 2009

Cool, added, thanks, and thanks again for the recommendations.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_5h1qWmPJ8

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkzK_0cJdenPdW9Ak3UpiHSfmt2gIjbHj

I feel as though this thread will appreciate this content. I also don't know how to link playlists on this loving forum because it tries to auto-parse the URL, fucks it up and pastes a blank URL instead.

e: apparently editing the post fixed the link automatically without breaking it so go idiot power I guess

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

So yesterday morning I had surgery to remove some kidney stones that were giving me some bitch-rear end pain and hours later at recovery room I had a dream where I was playing a hack of the Genesis version of Art of Fighting where the only playable character was Todoh.

I woke up giggling.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Negrostrike posted:

So yesterday morning I had surgery to remove some kidney stones that were giving me some bitch-rear end pain and hours later at recovery room I had a dream where I was playing a hack of the Genesis version of Art of Fighting where the only playable character was Todoh.

I woke up giggling.

Good luck with recovery. Hope they got em all

bad metaphors
Nov 6, 2014

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkzK_0cJdenPdW9Ak3UpiHSfmt2gIjbHj

I feel as though this thread will appreciate this content. I also don't know how to link playlists on this loving forum because it tries to auto-parse the URL, fucks it up and pastes a blank URL instead.

e: apparently editing the post fixed the link automatically without breaking it so go idiot power I guess

:cheerdoge: You can easily circumvent the forum's security mechanisms with right click paste

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Rx Suicide emailed me and all I got was this amazingly awesome forum account.

Tortured By Flan
We like rumors right? Tekken 7 rumored to be releasing the last week of February.

Harada was suppose to announce the release date next month at a tournament somewhere. That helps in making me believe this is accurate, on top of Flying_Wonkey being fairly reliable about Tekken stuff.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
It'll get released q1 of 2017 for sure anyway.

Hoping for pre-order bonuses

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Real hurthling! posted:

Good luck with recovery. Hope they got em all

They got em and I'm home already. Thanks. Just wanted to share that because I feel sorry for the poor old man. I want him on KOF XV.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Saoshyant posted:

If the newer FC4 is anything like the older one (the one that for some reason had a rotating d-pad),

The reason is because most Tekken and MK players obviously prefer a D-pad with less diagonal sensitivity and most 2D games and anime fighters want a lot more diagonal sensitivity.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Merry Christmas fighters, may you all find a red and green alt color on this most joyous day

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

NRS fixed the gross faces on supergirl and wonderwoman in injustice 2's latest demonstration build lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Real hurthling! posted:

NRS fixed the gross faces on supergirl and wonderwoman in injustice 2's latest demonstration build lol

good

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

Still looks pretty fugly imo, but that might just be the Unreal engine.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They still look bad but at least Blue Beetle is the ugliest character in the game now.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Beowulf is very fun, in Skullgirls. His whole chair grab hard punch gimmick, I like it. Well, have a happy holidays everyone.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Captain Baal posted:

They still look bad but at least Blue Beetle is the ugliest character in the game now.

I don't think so, Tim.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
labour face

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
remember when yatagarasu was gonna have ggpo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Pomp posted:

what happened lol

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
The devs took the money and more or less ran off with it.. and made an arcade version despite saying the PC version would be prioritized with GGPO for netcode.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Does anyone know any fighting game characters who have move like Talbain's Beast Cannon? I realize that I have the most fun with characters who have that move where they charge forward on one angle, and then move a second time on another angle. Since I thought about it Samsho's Rera works like Beast Cannon if you count the dismount angle as a second arc, and there's the famous Quick Attack in Smash. Are there other characters who do this? Because I will probably enjoy the games they're in a lot.

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
marvel eight way air dash cancels. also in marvel hulk and nova

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Sin in GG Xrd has a super that's Literally Just Beast Cannon.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
you already know about Beowulf I assume

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i just discovered how noel vermillion's drive works in bbcf and i got excited. is she a decent character to pick up?

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

you already know about Beowulf I assume

Yeah Beowulf completely turned me around on Skullgirls. I read that he has a beast cannon dash grab mixup with really long range and that is incredible.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
There's a dude in battle Fantasia with that I think

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Real hurthling! posted:

i just discovered how noel vermillion's drive works in bbcf and i got excited. is she a decent character to pick up?

I've heard she's pretty bad in that game

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Ruby Heart in Marvel 2

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

S.J. posted:

I've heard she's pretty bad in that game

bummer. the mixup potential looks huge

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Isn't Arcana Heart mostly just homing dashes and various homing dash attacks? Or am I thinking of something else?

Pomp posted:

I really wish this game had some type of scene so I could play it. :(

It looked interesting.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

punk rebel ecks posted:

I really wish this game had some type of scene so I could play it. :(

It looked interesting.

Just play Third Strike. It even has GGPO!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Choi you subhuman swine

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Reiley posted:

Does anyone know any fighting game characters who have move like Talbain's Beast Cannon? I realize that I have the most fun with characters who have that move where they charge forward on one angle, and then move a second time on another angle. Since I thought about it Samsho's Rera works like Beast Cannon if you count the dismount angle as a second arc, and there's the famous Quick Attack in Smash. Are there other characters who do this? Because I will probably enjoy the games they're in a lot.

Have you played Valk in BlazBlue?

bad metaphors
Nov 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWT0Qn2cCwQ

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Real hurthling! posted:

bummer. the mixup potential looks huge

compared to many other character's mixup games hers is just ok. doesn't help that she's had those mechanics since ct so most old hats just don't fall for it any more. anyways, sorry noel is poo poo tier in central fiction. you can still play her and have fun but you'll be working harder for wins just like bullet and kagura.

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Reiley posted:

Vanilla Ice in jojo's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

Reiley posted:

AnonSpore posted:

Choi you subhuman swine