Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i guess cynou is the only meme corp left in PL now...

N0X is still there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Xolve posted:

N0X is still there.

no dog no memes

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

woofpacks

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Don't join test, they are terrible, can confirm from the frontlines.

Merg with the great glorious Pineapple instead.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Don't join test, they are terrible, can confirm from the frontlines.

Merg with the great glorious Pineapple instead.

we're not joining TEST we are joining some trihards called TRIUMVERATE

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Dec 26, 2016

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
all these morons falling for another "israd leaving PL" ruse are pretty loving funny.

Happy holidays eve thread. Even you, dozer, but you need to shut the gently caress up.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
also tracer is poo poo tier. Getting a girlfriend didn't make her any more useful.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

all these morons falling for another "israd leaving PL" ruse are pretty loving funny.

Happy holidays eve thread. Even you, dozer, but you need to shut the gently caress up.

It's not a ruse it's actually happening. We're gonna go wulfpax it up in TRI because PL is literally a supercap mining alliance. It's loving gross.

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5kawht/pax_pandemica_the_great_blue_north_mk_ii_or_how/dbmo60z/

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

also tracer is poo poo tier. Getting a girlfriend didn't make her any more useful.

ur bad at overwatch and posting lmao thanks for sharing Paco "spergomatic 9000" Vato

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Viva Miriya posted:

It's not a ruse it's actually happening. We're gonna go wulfpax it up in TRI because PL is literally a supercap mining alliance. It's loving gross.

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5kawht/pax_pandemica_the_great_blue_north_mk_ii_or_how/dbmo60z/

Your hot take and a quarter will get me 5 sticks of juicy fruit. Also citing something penif posted ANYWHERE external (especially loving reddit) as a source is utterly retarded. So yeah still calling bullshit. That said, I couldn't give a gently caress either way.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

Your hot take and a quarter will get me 5 sticks of juicy fruit. Also citing something penif posted ANYWHERE external (especially loving reddit) as a source is utterly retarded. So yeah still calling bullshit. That said, I couldn't give a gently caress either way.

*states he doesn't care*

*incessantly posts about said thing he supposedly cares nothing about*

yeah ok buddy

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
lol made you pay half of :10bux:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

lol made you pay half of :10bux:

yeah ok buddy

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
lol made u post

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

congrats at being triggered by queer characters in videogames though

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

lol made u post

pity reply

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Viva Miriya posted:

i mean we post better than all of test but sure be smug witcha j4g thotass

Actually I'm not even in goons :smuggo:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

iospace posted:

Actually I'm not even in goons :smuggo:

lol made u post

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Daco Vato posted:

Just because you're bad doesn't mean Tracer is bad.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

TIL Horde has pets lmao

orange juche fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 26, 2016

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Xolve posted:

Just because you're bad doesn't mean Tracer is bad.

here is a current tier list. Note tracer down in the poo poo tier approaching the shadow realm.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Daco Vato posted:

need to shut the gently caress up.

stop signing your loving posts

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

guys the content, why doesnt anyone think about the content

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I didn't realize HONOR was a pet, I just thought they were securitas's space alliance which has a very good working relationship with HORDE. And me considering I was able to go to him when I resubbed when I found out about some wormhole corp having a newbean loving CEO and get said corp removed from HONOR after a 5 minute conversation.

Alas my good deed was good for 5 minutes of fame because its time to go to TRI.

Any PL dudes wanna buy 6 falcons in SH1?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

i dont know much but if i dont get some dank frags and epic content im gonna be very upset

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

I didn't realize HONOR was a pet, I just thought they were securitas's space alliance which has a very good working relationship with HORDE. And me considering I was able to go to him when I resubbed when I found out about some wormhole corp having a newbean loving CEO and get said corp removed from HONOR after a 5 minute conversation.

Alas my good deed was good for 5 minutes of fame because its time to go to TRI.

Any PL dudes wanna buy 6 falcons in SH1?

Yeah idk, further downthread it gets really ugly, Cornak is a shitter, tossing up the "if HONOR was so good they'd be doing everything on their own and have their own space independent of others" ignoring the fact that it's been Game of Coalitions for the last 10+ years in the sov game.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Holy poo poo.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Everything I've ever done since 2008 in EVE all makes sense now. EVE is game of thrones for people with way too much time on their hand but without the sex and murder.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i dont know much but if i dont get some dank frags and epic content im gonna be very upset

sorry querns you're a company man

stay in your lane

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

realtalk though it is interesting watching all the weirdos who play this game deal with each other now that their Great Satan Figure has been permanently defeated

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

realtalk though it is interesting watching all the weirdos who play this game deal with each other now that their Great Satan Figure has been permanently defeated

gay satan figure

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Viva Miriya posted:

dead gay satan figure

fixed

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

coincidentally rip george michael

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Viva Miriya posted:

"We must stop killing our sources of content," said Horde.

"Yes," said Gobbins, as he evicted another neighbor.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Legit talk tho, its such a weird reversal of priorities when Goons have two neighbors within a single mid of them ready to fight, and Horde has to go a minimum of two regions away just to start a roam.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Daco Vato posted:

here is a current tier list. Note tracer down in the poo poo tier approaching the shadow realm.

Oh right, I forgot you were a sponsored, world class OverWatch player and not some dumb piece of bad posting poo poo.

Forgive my mistake.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ullerrm posted:

Legit talk tho, its such a weird reversal of priorities when Goons have two neighbors within a single mid of them ready to fight, and Horde has to go a minimum of two regions away just to start a roam.

we were the content havers all along, makes u think

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

PL is literally a supercap mining alliance. It's loving gross

people have been trying to tell you, the D names, penif, reddit and the greater eve community for years but yall were :mensch:

drat it feels good to be right

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

to be fair, mining is pretty cool, i just wish there was a better way to tax it :smithfrog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
PL's xmas gift to me this year was a bunch of bad loving posts ITT. I didn't realize they were my secret santa!

• Locked thread