Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

change my name posted:

still waiting for the world-controlling cabal to help pay my rent, not sure what a jew has to do around here to get in

the Free Stuff app on your Obamaphone should help get this set up

after the checks start arriving the app will show you a picture of the oppressed white man whose taxes paid your rent that month and you can either swipe left to sneer marxistly at him or swipe right to wish him a happy hollidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
hey y'all we just chillin in the chat room listening to tunes waiting for the movie get in here

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Figures that Carter is the only ex-prez to RSVP, Trump is a master at rustling jimmies

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
rando celeb that had zero impact on my life died and people crying crocodile tears everywhere? check.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

rando celeb that had zero impact on my life died and people crying crocodile tears everywhere? check.
No one should die on Christmas unless they're total poo poo, imo.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I really enjoyed The Thing last night, I had never actually seen it in its entirety before. 80s practical effects are neat.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

Hello

I am sobe

hope youve reemdied this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agrajag posted:

im intimidated

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

I really enjoyed The Thing last night, I had never actually seen it in its entirety before. 80s practical effects are neat.

no poo poo! :hfive:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mormonpartyboat posted:

im intimidated

Agrajags gimmick is that he is both the most passionate bleeding heart liberal and the most heartless cruel bastard at the same time

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

sobriety is a sin

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
these were the same fuckers who were tripping over themselves to be OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED I SAY accusing obama of having a savior complex 8 years ago, right

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

pwn posted:

these were the same fuckers who were tripping over themselves to be OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED I SAY accusing obama of having a savior complex 8 years ago, right

It's worded perfectly so that any reasonable person would read it as being about Trump, but it could theoretically be talking about Jesus.

Expect this kind of media bait 24/7

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

(frustratedly tosses monkeys paw into the corner) elizabeth!!!! I meant elizabeth!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0QnOZnshc

next yr friend, next yr

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

(frustratedly tosses monkeys paw into the corner) elizabeth!!!! I meant elizabeth!!!!!

charles first, it's a law of the universe

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Oiled and Ready posted:

Figures that Carter is the only ex-prez to RSVP, Trump is a master at rustling jimmies

:trumppop:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

Carter's pretty religious and really old so it's no surprise he's going for a front row seat at The End Times

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's worded perfectly so that any reasonable person would read it as being about Trump, but it could theoretically be talking about Jesus.

Expect this kind of media bait 24/7

theoretically if you don't understand english lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jazerus posted:

charles first, it's a law of the universe

i'm gay-lussac's law

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
How can Jesus be a new king when he's been around for 2000 years?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

yeah, basically every word points to it not referring to jesus

unless of course the media is spineless and won't point that out

it could've said "trump is our new god, he is the second coming of jesus and will save us from sin" and GOp would find a way to say it's just a metaphor and CNN would just nod and move onto reactions from twitter russian pepe bots

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

quote:

On 23 July 2006, Michael was again accused of engaging in anonymous public sex, this time at London's Hampstead Heath.[137] The anonymous partner was stated (wrongly, as it turned out) to be 58-year-old Norman Kirtland,[138] an unemployed van driver.[139] Despite saying that he intended to sue both the News of the World tabloid who supposedly photographed the incident and Norman Kirtland for slander, Michael stated that he cruised for anonymous sex[140] and that this was not an issue in his relationship with partner Kenny Goss.[141]

quote:

On 26 February 2006, Michael was arrested for possession of Class C drugs, an incident that he described as "my own stupid fault, as usual."

quote:

On 5 December 2009, in an interview with The Guardian, Michael explained he had cut back on cannabis and now smoked only 'seven or eight' spliffs per day instead of the 25 he used to smoke.[146]

I wish I'd known he was this cool while he was alive.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i feel like i'm not going to get to the end of this Theodore Roosevelt biography without changing profoundly as a man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also cease your mourning, now is the time we should rightly envy the dead

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8th Line posted:

sobriety is a sin

:yeah:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

sinners are winners tho

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
when i sin i sin real good

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It's an inter-left civil war at my house.

Circular firing squad!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Wikkheiser posted:

Circular firing squad!

just start chanting trump at them until they shut up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Wikkheiser posted:

Circular firing squad!

You celebrate Christmas in the dem thread?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Epic High Five posted:

i feel like i'm not going to get to the end of this Theodore Roosevelt biography without changing profoundly as a man

Teddy is the greatest man to ever live.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Teddy is the greatest man to ever live.

this is the impression I am getting, he makes me feel like a stupid dumb lazy illiterate rear end in a top hat, but luckily he had that impression on like everybody he met

it is simultaneously inspiring while reading and indescribably depressing when I compare this man to contemporary standards of politician

At the very least, he will inspire me to increase my output of the written word several fold. Already has, in fact. I'm also perilously close to dedicating myself to local and state politics wholly if the DNC does not take the route I hope it does in the coming year

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Guy DeBorgore posted:

I wish I'd known he was this cool while he was alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwZAYdHcDtU

:woop: :cop: :dance:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

honestly? nah. in 30 years petroleum engineers will be hosed

yuuuuuuup

certainly before your career's all buttoned up for retirement at least

also you hafta make your bones workin offshore and fuuuuuuck that

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yuuuuuuup

certainly before your career's all buttoned up for retirement at least

also you hafta make your bones workin offshore and fuuuuuuck that

lmao at anyone who picks petroleum engineering over chemical engineering

can still make bank in oil & gas if you want, but you can be downstream so you don't have to work offshore and if you get tired of it (or all of the oil is gone) you can do something other than oil

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Certainly couldn't be because this war on christmas bullshit is all made up.
Can't wait for the selective worshipping starts for trump like the tribes of old

"Well the sun came up today, it must be because Trump"
"A nuke got dropped on New York today...loving Obama!"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg

:420:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

emfive posted:

How likely is it that White House press corp (lol like there'll be one) people will start to compete to fluently pronounce "President Trump" as "President Rump"? Like, a subtle liaison between the words that just bleeds over into "...ent Rump" instead of "...ent Trump", softening that "t" sound as if casually speaking hurriedly to save precious press conference time?

This implies the media has balls and hasn't sucked on trump's dick since election night to still have access to him. Hell, if they wanted to mess with him they just wouldn't report anything about him which would make his ego hang itself

Jeb! Repetition posted:

They hosed up the first letter in "new" during translation, it's supposed to be a "j"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Dec 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I can't think of a single retailer saying Merry Christmas, outside of like Hobby Lobby I guess

• Locked thread