Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lol at so many of the good-rear end posts on that page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Star Citizen and Warriors losing to Cleveland. Santa gave me lots of schadenfreude this year

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Star citizen launched ??

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

euphronius posted:

Star citizen launched ??

Hahahahahaha no they switched engines

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Durant and Westbrook are totally still friends and stuff
https://twitter.com/okcthunder/status/813158644506312704/video/1

Lmfaooo

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
What a nice Christmas :)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Lessail posted:

What a nice Christmas :)
it's really really good

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

Hahahahahaha no they switched engines

What. Whaaaaaaaat. Oh man Chris Roberts is an evil genius

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

euphronius posted:

Omg did the warriors lose ?

It was probably the best regular season game this year.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lockback posted:

It was probably the best regular season game this year.

The Warriors turning back into a team of shook-rear end losers is exactly what I wanted for Christmas

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

Durant and Westbrook are totally still friends and stuff
https://twitter.com/okcthunder/status/813158644506312704/video/1

I love Russ so drat much

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

big boi posted:

Another goon and I who work at FanDuel (I know) have been writing the backend for an app called NBA InPlay for something like a year an a half now. It's totally free to play. My father-in-law holds a typical baby boomer hatred of the NBA, and he was glued to the TV when we played it during LAC-SAS the other night. On the other hand, I'm pretty curmudgeonly and (if I'm ignoring my professional interests) don't see a need to stare at my phone while I'm trying to pay attention to the game, but it really is pretty goddamn fun once you get the hang of it, especially in a room full of people who are competing with each other.

I've been posting in this thread for years now, so I'm not trying to be a shill, and I promise I'll never make a post like this again. Would love for you guys to try it, even if only as a way to convince your families to turn off football today.
I don't think hearty effort into anything NBA related would be considered shilling by anyone.

We all should share NBA inplay codes

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Basketball was good today, God bless

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Dejan Bimble posted:

I don't think hearty effort into anything NBA related would be considered shilling by anyone.

We all should share NBA inplay codes
I'm playing the Thunder vs Wolves! Rated 5

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

straight up brolic posted:

I'm playing the Thunder vs Wolves! Rated 5

What's your lineup look like. I picked the Thunder

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
InPlay was a great time with my dad and brother during cavs/warriors. My dad won because he got a fifth boost he used right at the end

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lol at so many of the good-rear end posts on that page

I caint even. That page

Warriors shoot 10% better, get a basic draw at the line and from 3 (despite shooting terribly outside), and lose cause they gave up more than 4 times the orebs they got and got pressured into turnovers. It's definitely not a pattern!

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

DeimosRising posted:

I caint even. That page

Warriors shoot 10% better, get a basic draw at the line and from 3 (despite shooting terribly outside), and lose cause they gave up more than 4 times the orebs they got and got pressured into turnovers. It's definitely not a pattern!

you don't understaaaaaand rebounding isn't a real thiiiiiiing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

really enjoyed the wade mic'd up segment of him literally coaching the team because hoiberg is completely and utterly lost

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Time posted:

InPlay was a great time with my dad and brother during cavs/warriors. My dad won because he got a fifth boost he used right at the end

Awesome! Very excited that you, Dejan and Brolic are enjoying it. My brother- and father-in-law are playing it right now at home. It's addictive. Having NBA thread games would be super cool.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Apparently Westbrook didn't yell out THANK YOU KYRIE. He yelled THANK YOU JAYME, who is his trainer's daughter and who was on the court with him.

Don't care still pretending it was Kyrie

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

big boi posted:

Awesome! Very excited that you, Dejan and Brolic are enjoying it. My brother- and father-in-law are playing it right now at home. It's addictive. Having NBA thread games would be super cool.

You did a good job my friend

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

You did a good job my friend

Well thanks. I still have 5 turbos left this quarter cause I'm catching up on y'all enjoying it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

big boi posted:

Well thanks. I still have 5 turbos left this quarter cause I'm catching up on y'all enjoying it.

*Extremely teacher voice* time for three glows and a grow. I love the concept of the app, I really like having the cool pictures, and I enjoy the added immersion the app provides. There's the glows. I wish my score didn't reset when I closed the app. That's my only grow.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

*Extremely teacher voice* time for three glows and a grow. I love the concept of the app, I really like having the cool pictures, and I enjoy the added immersion the app provides. There's the glows. I wish my score didn't reset when I closed the app. That's my only grow.

Weird, it shouldn't reset. At least it doesn't reset on the backend. I've only been playing private games so far, haven't played a public one to confirm what you're saying. In general, the app needs to be polished more, for sure, and it will be. We are also using an NBA stats feed that wasn't meant to be used for anything like InPlay, so we're beholden to weird little errors that never mattered before.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

DeimosRising posted:

I caint even. That page

Just shoot more threes!! It's like you don't even get the modern NBA. smh

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

How easy is it to get tickets to Wolves home games? I will (probably) be able to be in the state in end of March/start of April, and am leaning towards aiming for that Thunder game on 11 April because Steve Adams is cool and good, but it looks like it's probably their last home game of the season (I dunno, maybe I'm bad at reading the schedule?) so I wasn't sure how readily available tickets would be.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Chairchucker posted:

How easy is it to get tickets to Wolves home games? I will (probably) be able to be in the state in end of March/start of April, and am leaning towards aiming for that Thunder game on 11 April because Steve Adams is cool and good, but it looks like it's probably their last home game of the season (I dunno, maybe I'm bad at reading the schedule?) so I wasn't sure how readily available tickets would be.
Very easy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Christmas was good this year

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH-91WggqxE

All the glory and fame for Kristaps while living in America

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chairchucker posted:

There will be plenty of tickets available from the box office. If you want to get secondary market seats then get acquainted with Flash Seats (:suicide:)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

just lol if the Clippers keep their streak against the Lakers alive without CP3 and Blake

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

chunkles posted:

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and empty quote this

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

chunkles posted:

almost as good as
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRJIf4HO2Ik

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

chunkles posted:

The NBA really lucked out with the KAT/Embiid/Zingasaurus trio.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Why was OKC versus Minnesota a Christmas game?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Why was OKC versus Minnesota a Christmas game?

Minnesota was supposed to be a rising team and it would have been like a battle between the 6th and 8th western conference seeds

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

The NBA really lucked out with the KAT/Embiid/Zingasaurus trio.

I believe you forgot someone

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

just lol if the Clippers keep their streak against the Lakers alive without CP3 and Blake
well it looks like the lakers are finally going to win a game. goongrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

well it looks like the lakers are finally going to win a game. goongrats

The Lakers have dropped bigger leads to worse teams than this.

• Locked thread