Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
lol what a goal from Borini, that might be the first time I've ever see him doing anything good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Golazo by Borini ??!!!

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lol at everton clowning leicester

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
That's a hell of a goal from Borini.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Bogan Krkic posted:

feghouli has looked tidy in his cameo and id like to see more of him tbh

he tries to dribble absolutely everyone

Valdes just cost boro the points?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

would like arsenal to run the ball into the corner for a change

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

wicka posted:

You're right, one cross negates three weeks of piss poor play
it does, actually

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Micky Ryan really is Mini-Zlatan

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Spangly A posted:

you should have bet on carroll and over 3 goals imo

he should have bet on 4-1 to west ham with ayew, reid, antonio, carroll and llorente as goal scorers imo

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
DOGSO, should've been red

or did they change the rule?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
3 pointsssssss

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Dear Tony Pulis, gently caress you very much

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vegetable posted:

it does, actually

It actually doesn't.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Remember when Swansea had a good manager, Mike Anthony was a right back, and this scoreline was reversed?

I'll be having a sad wank to that memory tonight.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paperhouse posted:

DOGSO, should've been red

or did they change the rule?

Not a red, the cover was there.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

loving shite. Why we showing that stupid ginger disc bearded oval office so much respect for his loving shite route one garbage version of football. poo poo refereeing. poo poo substitutions and lack of reaction from karanka. poo poo from loving stupid oval office Valdez. gently caress off

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

wicka posted:

It actually doesn't.

I'm willing to make an exception in this case

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Fully, fully sick.

https://streamable.com/y9vq7

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

I'm willing to make an exception in this case

I would rather take Ozil off and score multiple, earlier goals than be forced to rely on his last minute assists.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

wicka posted:

I would rather take Ozil off and score multiple, earlier goals than be forced to rely on his last minute assists.

I'd like to win the treble every year, but I'll take a scrappy 3 pointer on boxing day over a swift kick to the nuts, also

e: anyone got the borini footage?

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Phwoar hes amazing

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

wicka posted:

Arsenal won and kept a clean sheet. I don't see what the problem is. West Brom have an extremely obstinate defense and even 2016/2017 Premier League champions Chelsea could only score one against them at home.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Shoren posted:

Arsenal won and kept a clean sheet. I don't see what the problem is. West Brom have an extremely obstinate defense and even 2016/2017 Premier League champions Chelsea could only score one against them at home.

Ozil played terribly for the third straight game, what the gently caress is unclear? The result doesn't just erase that. He played terribly against City, we lost, and he somehow kept his starting spot. He's going to keep his starting spot after this terrible performance too and it's going to result in more dropped points. That's the problem. In this actually a confusing suggestion? That bad players shouldn't play?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

bad posters shouldn't post

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vegetable posted:

bad posters shouldn't post

See ya later then.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the advanced stats people have drunk the ozil koolaid to the degree that they (and the people they've convinced) think he's genuinely one of the best players in the world. all pissed that he wasn't on the golden ball shortlist. it's a joke.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ozil will get all the time he wants until he signs a new contract. It's Wengy's way.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

wicka posted:

Ozil played terribly for the third straight game, what the gently caress is unclear? The result doesn't just erase that. He played terribly against City, we lost, and he somehow kept his starting spot. He's going to keep his starting spot after this terrible performance too and it's going to result in more dropped points. That's the problem. In this actually a confusing suggestion? That bad players shouldn't play?

he has been dire but Rooney's played entire seasons as a garbageman. Ozil may have lost form, but he's always capable of the incredible as we just witnessed, and that's why he's kept on. It's just the way it goes.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

wicka posted:

See ya later then.

Noble of you to fall on your sword like this

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

straight up brolic posted:

the advanced stats people have drunk the ozil koolaid to the degree that they (and the people they've convinced) think he's genuinely one of the best players in the world. all pissed that he wasn't on the golden ball shortlist. it's a joke.

he's a goggle eyed freak is what he is

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

he has been dire but Rooney's played entire seasons as a garbageman. Ozil may have lost form, but he's always capable of the incredible as we just witnessed, and that's why he's kept on. It's just the way it goes.

It's a teensy bit of an exaggeration to call that cross "incredible," and y'all are still ignoring the fact that he doesn't need to save the team if he's not loving everything up for the prior 85 minutes.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

corpuscollossus posted:

Rooney was good as recently as the 13-14 season

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Dec 26, 2016

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Exited to see which random players are making up City's back line today.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Paddyb posted:

Weirdly enough, they're all playing in position.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

wicka posted:

It's a teensy bit of an exaggeration to call that cross "incredible," and y'all are still ignoring the fact that he doesn't need to save the team if he's not loving everything up for the prior 85 minutes.

It was incredible to me

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paddyb posted:

Stones starting should provide some comedy.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

It was incredible to me

Ben Foster was incredible

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

pik_d posted:

Weirdly enough, they're all playing in position.

I laughed when I saw Sagna even though I think he's a good player

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

NTRabbit posted:

Tony Pulis is a crime against football and should be banned from professional leagues.

6-3-1 on boxing day ffs. Miserable game to go to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

wicka posted:

Ben Foster was incredible

:agreed:

• Locked thread