Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Fluffdaddy posted:

GOTY is here and now its in video form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttct5U8-2eU

I don't usually have the patience for goty but might watch this to enjoy the slow increase in seething anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I prefer the gotys in cast form

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I prefer the gotys in cast form

I do too but the stink eye that everyone has when their game gets cut is real good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad the videos exist, because whenever I finish listening to the casts it would be cool to go see moments of extreme tension and stuff

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they actually cut to the google docs lists so you can follow along

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they posted 7 hours of video today

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

does brad try and argue for DOTA 2 because it got a big new patch and should count as a new game this year? cuz lol when he did that before

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

they posted 7 hours of video today

perfect for maxing my Fishing skill :madmax:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first five minutes of this hitsmas video is incomprehensible

edit: oooooo this is awesome.

In Training fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Dec 26, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at Brad's performance. Especially because the way he talks about Hitman has changed insanely ever since the devs came in and gave hima lecture on how to play and he still fails just as much as he used to lmao.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i havent watched it in forever but im glad the hitman game is a sort of returning feature cause it was real good videos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im loving crying

https://my.mixtape.moe/itoehd.webm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

oof

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol at Brad's performance. Especially because the way he talks about Hitman has changed insanely ever since the devs came in and gave hima lecture on how to play and he still fails just as much as he used to lmao.

"i know exactly what you need to do... but i wont tell you yet..."

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol at Brad going to bat for doom as best style against superhot and then admitting when he lost that he never actually played Superhot which is like an hour long

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Game of the year is going to be 15 hours of Brad and Dan going "But it says Demonic invasion on the computer screen!" and laughing

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Doom is a fun game but listening to grown men talking about it like 12 year old kids from the 90s is kinda weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

Game of the year is going to be 15 hours of Brad and Dan going "But it says Demonic invasion on the computer screen!" and laughing

thats what every review and critical response to the game was for the last 9 months so im not surprised. cant wait to listen to some Epic Brad this week though

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Doom is a fun game but listening to grown men talking about it like 12 year old kids from the 90s is kinda weird

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmao at the moment near the end where dan voices his opinion on darkest dungeon's style and without dropping a beat and without even looking at dan jason says "i don't care."

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Really like the way theyre doing end of the year stuff this year

e: Ryan having an Incredible Crisis poster on his office wall is so badass, the quick look of that is one of my favorites

Hat Thoughts fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Dec 27, 2016

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

At first I was bummed they weren't doing the gimmick/compilation videos for each day because those are always so stylish but the huge couch videos they're doing instead are pretty great.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

That's just how Helmut rolls

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Vinny's hitman run in yesterday's video is the best video content that's been on in a while.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I appreciate Alex sticking up for UC4 against Brad who was being a stick in the mud about it.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Jeff hating Witcher 3 is the first time someone's video game opinion hurt my feelings lmao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also really funny to see how vr breaks vinny, these goty videos are great

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I thought that Austin and Patrick both being gone this year might make this the GOAT GOTY discussion, but Jeff being autistic about everything is really bringing me down. His babyrage over the dialogue in OW was lol.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

XCOM2 in their top 5 most disappointing games, loving what

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

fadam posted:

I thought that Austin and Patrick both being gone this year might make this the GOAT GOTY discussion, but Jeff being autistic about everything is really bringing me down. His babyrage over the dialogue in OW was lol.

Yeah I am disappointed to see Jeff go full autistic babyrage this year, but I'm also laughing out loud.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

fadam posted:

theres not enough rage at all

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont know why anyone would think losing austin would improve goty debates when one of the best parts of last year was him standing up for invisible inc

Soral
May 30, 2009

elf help book posted:

i dont know why anyone would think losing austin would improve goty debates when one of the best parts of last year was him standing up for invisible inc

yeah this

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

elf help book posted:

And Jeff try to explain to him why Fallout 4 was a bad game and that Bethesda are hacks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

And Jeff try to explain to him why Fallout 4 was a bad game and that Bethesda are hacks

Yes!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jeff has always had weird opinions on games but I don't know what that guy means by babyrage.. everyone has sounded pretty normal to me so far, even Brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im still really early in the casts but I was glad to hear Jeff still being extremely passionate about Mario maker