Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Couldn't they have returned the game in exchange for the one he wanted?

EDIT: Instead of throwing a tantrum, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

It doesn't sound like they were able to get that far in the negotiation

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You know that recurring dream everyone has, where your scrotum comes to life and starts eating mealworms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAV8zPUHzj4

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

At one point there was a Weekend Web article covering the forums of a website called Catcollection, a furry site functioning as a repository of animal penis photographs.

Once upon a time there was an r/horsevaginas and r/carnivoravaginas (cats, dogs,...). I think they are gone now and I dunno if they had the dick versions of those.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Megabound posted:

Ground Zeros was rough, but I feel the moment you Fulton your first soldier out in Phantom Pain you also smash right though that seriousness into rocket punching dudes in the dick.

MGS has always mixed really dark, serious poo poo with balls-out insanity and dick jokes. Phantom Pain just took the dark content to new heights without really toning down the silly stuff and created a bizarre dichotomy.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I can just see this guy getting caught snooping through a phone someone left charging on the couch and stammering an explanation.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Man, Episode VIII took a weird turn.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Fathis Munk posted:

Once upon a time there was an r/horsevaginas and r/carnivoravaginas (cats, dogs,...). I think they are gone now and I dunno if they had the dick versions of those.

r/thingsiwishididntknow

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
"Imagine cumming on the same figurine everyday for an entire year"

:nms: https://m.imgur.com/8OH4kAi :nms:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:smithicide:

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yummy

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

At least somebody had a good time in 2016.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Please tell me that's faked with cheese sauce or something.

Please.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If you want to know the future of humanity...

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
PYF > AUG Thread: Unwillingly Involved in The Ejaculation Process.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Hooray for discount bin self-published cookbooks!

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Why.

Why did I click the link?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd say it's fake, but I've seen too many ancient cum spattered objects in my day. I think I need a little break.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

chitoryu12 posted:

Please tell me that's faked with cheese sauce or something.

Please.

If it were faked they'd have just used elmer's glue or something. People don't just "know" it turns that color.

i hope

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'd say it's fake, but I've seen too many ancient cum spattered objects in my day.

Oh yeah, wish your mom a merry christmas for me.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Trig Discipline posted:

:boom:

You do God's work Trig.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

queserasera posted:

How many of those recipes feature mayonnaise, soda pop, or both? :smithicide:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

AlbieQuirky posted:

How many of those recipes feature mayonnaise, soda pop, or both? :smithicide:

Probably 75% or so. As for the cover, the artist / savant / drunk housewife almost made a Cubist masterpiece out of it. Almost.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
AUG: Forensic Anthropologists Studying Anime Figurines Encased in Fossilized Cum

Bloodfart McCoy has a new favorite as of 17:28 on Dec 28, 2016

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

That's a longer committed sexual relationship than I've ever had

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

queserasera posted:

Paula Dean trying to kickstart her comeback?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Trig Discipline posted:

Holy poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Trig Discipline posted:

Mods please do not probate Trig for this mom burn. it was v funny.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Mods please do not probate Trig for this mom burn. it was v funny.

I would pm the mods (all of them) and ask them to reverse it if they probed him for that. Plus he gets enough probes in my mom for everyone.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

This dude has a public facebook page and he's pretty AUG

https://www.facebook.com/olympiaatheist?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

"What if I were to tell you that dating men over the age of 35 lowered your risk of cancer, depression, anger, stress, made your immune system stronger and gave your children with them longer living DNA?
It's called telomerase equilibrium. The enzyme in an organism that keeps it young. When a person is over 35, the enzyme in the human body begins to deplete, as the person under 35 is in rising telomerance, creating a stable mixing even through simple airborne proximity that keeps the younger person in a safer balance with the older mate.
When both people are over 35 after years together, the hormonal bond that has occurred for years or even decades creates the strongest bond between mates within the kingdoms of all diploid life, such as with all animals with 2 genders, including human beings.
The strongest offspring also come from this union, but nature itself would not approve of a bond between organisms that did damage to the ecosystem, which is why every diploid avoids intrafamilial and intra-age group mating among K-selective animals, such as humans."

"I've been single for 5 years. I want to date younger women for once. Someone born in the 1990s would be the most fertile. Progesterone also boosts the aging male immune system. I've shown you nothing, but love. You've shown me nothing, but hate. Your telomeres are attrited from the drop off of fathers over 35 years old from the paternal aging effect myth of 1912 that reversed in 2012.
Fathers over 35 give offspring stronger DNA. No wonder you're so hateful. Telomere attrition leads to mental health disorders like sociopathy and narcissism. Each generation has grown more hateful for a century. When you can acknowledge this fact and you're a woman under 26, send me an e-mail. I live in Spokane, Washington, as do you. Let's go have a nice romantic dinner somewhere here in town with good food and intimate conversation."

"5 years single. 8 ex girlfriends who began dating older men after me. 175 lbs. lost. $3000 in food given away in all my single time as an atheist. Never dated a younger woman. Lukie had a little lamb. It was better tasting fat than even duck. Surely, you must know."

EmbryoSteve has a new favorite as of 22:14 on Dec 28, 2016

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
[Citation needed]

And all your images are broken.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TELOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERES

It's like :biotruths: but oddly specific.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I feel like we really need to keep an eye on this guy. There's nowhere to go but down.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

walrusman posted:

I feel like we really need to keep an eye on this guy. There's nowhere to go but down.

From his site:

"I don't have any reason to live. I want to die. I wish I was dead more and more every day. Every day is emotional pain without your love. It's been 5 years since I've had a girlfriend. I have no reason to try anymore or to even live. Every day makes me feel like dying. I want that date. Because of your hate I want to die. Date or suicide. I'm blocking all haters. No advice taken. I want to die. Now I said I need that date.​

​Millennials are bigots. They mostly only date other Millennials. I'm Generation X. 37 years old. Go out to dinner with me or I'm going to commit suicide. Be a single 18 to 26 year old woman in Spokane, Washington, without kids and send me an e-mail from my website or I'm going to swallow this entire bottle of pills because it's been 5 years and your rejections make me want to die. I don't want to live anymore without you."

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

What colour does he think Sonic the Hedgehog's arms should be?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

walrusman posted:

Have you not heard of his telomerase?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Its the most creepiest of Creepers on Facebook.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
poo poo, this was posted in the iosm thread a couple weeks ago but you're totes right, this guy belongs here too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

To Whom It May Concern,

We Know Catheters posted:

"I don't have any reason to live. I want to die. I wish I was dead more and more every day. Every day is emotional pain without your love. It's been 5 years since I've had a girlfriend. I have no reason to try anymore or to even live. Every day makes me feel like dying. I want that date. Because of your hate I want to die. Date or suicide. I'm blocking all haters. No advice taken. I want to die. Now I said I need that date.​

​Millennials are bigots. They mostly only date other Millennials. I'm Generation X. 37 years old. Go out to dinner with me or I'm going to commit suicide. Be a single 18 to 26 year old woman in Spokane, Washington, without kids and send me an e-mail from my website or I'm going to swallow this entire bottle of pills because it's been 5 years and your rejections make me want to die. I don't want to live anymore without you."

E: I mean I think this was literally a Tom Lehrer joke in 1965

• Locked thread