Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
FWIW this is my favourite thread on the forums. PLEASE keep posting. Whether you get better, worse, I want to know. I think your thread is the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

some say he's a rude dude with a crude 'tude

redreader posted:

FWIW this is my favourite thread on the forums. PLEASE keep posting. Whether you get better, worse, I want to know. I think your thread is the best!

Word, I love hearing about your escapades. The photos you took on the last page were good too.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

How about an update? What does a destitute Croatian Xmas look like?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Merry Christmas to A Sweaty Fatbeard from America!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I've been lurking this thread a lot without posting much, but wanted to say I appreciate your anime antics and hope you're having a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas to A SWEATY FATBEARD from Germany!

I hope you get that bathplug you always dreamed of from Santa.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Millow posted:

How about an update? What does a destitute Croatian Xmas look like?

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

This is surprisingly accurate.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Eastern Europe is truly a harrowing place.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
Ehhhh this is going to be one decidedly lovely Christmas because I'm down with food poisoning. Two days ago I drank a whole bottle of vodka and then decided to have dinner - a can of spam and some stale bread (classy as always.) It seems that vodka numbed my mouth to the point where I didn't realize that the meat had gone off - someone seems to have hosed up at the canning plant - and I ate a good half a can before noticing that the meat tastes really off. I then puked my guts out but the damage had been done at this point, I must have ingested countless millions of bacteria, which means that now I'm making a beeline to the toilet every 15 minutes or so. I also haven't had a shower in over a week, I smell like a wet dog. Classy as always! :cripes:

To add some content to this post, here's what I did for Christmas 2012, which was the last time I bothered to put up a tree, back in my old place - known as the crack den.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3520398&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post410424754

(the forums won't let me quote this poo poo for some Radium-related reason so have a link instead.)

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Can't quote archived stuff.

And food poisoning might require a visit to the doctor for antibiotics, given your history of bowel trouble and cancer.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Ehhhh this is going to be one decidedly lovely Christmas because I'm down with food poisoning. Two days ago I drank a whole bottle of vodka and then decided to have dinner - a can of spam and some stale bread (classy as always.) It seems that vodka numbed my mouth to the point where I didn't realize that the meat had gone off - someone seems to have hosed up at the canning plant - and I ate a good half a can before noticing that the meat tastes really off. I then puked my guts out but the damage had been done at this point, I must have ingested countless millions of bacteria, which means that now I'm making a beeline to the toilet every 15 minutes or so. I also haven't had a shower in over a week, I smell like a wet dog. Classy as always! :cripes:

To add some content to this post, here's what I did for Christmas 2012, which was the last time I bothered to put up a tree, back in my old place - known as the crack den.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3520398&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post410424754

(the forums won't let me quote this poo poo for some Radium-related reason so have a link instead.)

There is always a silver lining. You gave those bacteria a home for the holidays. They may be bad guests but what can you do?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Allow me to preface this post by saying that I'm high as gently caress. I did a minor speedball. Now, "a speedball" is when you take two drugs, an upper (such as some sort of apmhetamine) and a downer (an opiate.) A similar effect, with somewhat humbler results, can be achieved with lesser chemicals. I ate 40 xannies, which are downers, and two packs of codeine (an opiate) mixed with globs of caffeine (an upper.) Indeed, I feel pretty drat good! :)

This post is going to be about clothespins because I'm very mad about clothespins!

We've seen them all, it's those disheveled people who go from door to door hucking wares, quite often clothespins but their merchandise can be about anything that can be carried in a bag on their person, be it lightbulbs, clothes (which were totally not stolen), lottery tickets and so on an on. Most often, these disheveled hucksters are looking for you to turn your back on them so they can swipe something from your apartment, without you noticing until it's way too late. You don't even have to go away for a long time for them to rob you: most people keep a spare set of apartment keys in the lobby, and it is these keys that are the holy grail of these people: you won't immediately notice that they're missing, and having these keys enables these people to pay you a little visit while you're away at work, only to come home to see that they've taken everything from your house, including the kitchen sink.

I'm going to tell you about me and my mom's (while she was still alive) encounters with these 'people'.

Back around 2005 or so, we were living on the highest floor in the tenement building, with the elevator being permanently decommissioned. My mom was an invalid who used a walker and getting noticeably senile, so she must have been an easy target.
What happened one day is that there was some guy who rang the door, my mom opening. The guy asked her for a cup of water "because he was thirsty" and mom was too senile to realize that the story made absolutely no sense at all: anyone with half a brain would have said; so you're telling me that you've climbed five flights of stairs, rang a doorbell and of all things, asked for a cup of water? Are you aware that there's a cafe right across the street? The gently caress is wrong with you?

My senile mom bought into the bullshit and let the guy into the apartment :cripes: and while she was busy pouring a cup of water for the guy in the kitchen, he swiped a blue paper envelope that was on the coffee table, containing her entire pension. The guy drank the water, thanked her and was on his way. It wasn't until in the afternoon that she realized what had happened. We chose not to call the police because she couldn't provide a reliable photorobot of the perpetrator and she was (rightfully) too embarrassed to press the matters: $500 down the drain! :cripes:

I'm using the phrase "clothespin hucksters" because these people often sell clothespins, but it's hardly a rule.

Around 2009 or so, an elderly Gypsywoman rang the bell and wanted to sell trainers and jammies to my mom. This would've been borderline okay, if not for the fact that the jammies in question must have been tailored by the finest bricklayers Albania had to offer: the front and the back side of the pants were completely identical, the pants pinched your nutsack and went up the creek, and while the pants were surprisingly baggy around calves, the polyester fabric grabbed your shins with a death grip. It was single worst piece of wardrobe I've ever owned, and I didn't wear them for very long because the whole thing was a torture device.
To add an insult to an injury, the Gypsywoman memorized where she had once made a sale, so she was back every single week, like a clockwork, trying to huck more polyester garbage. My mom kicked the bucket around that time, and the Gypsywoman thought that she could find a new customer in me - she obviously didn't know that I thought of her jammies as worse than Satan's hellspawn.
At first, I tried to be nice to her (I'm always nice to people, often to my own detriment.) But she had broken my Suboxone slumber one time too many, and I then barged out with bloodshoot eyes and said unto her; lady, you do that one more time and I'm gonna split your skull open with a meat cleaver. (PROTIP: I have never owned a meat cleaver, I just wanted to make a lasting impression.)
It seems that this had done the trick, haven't seen a hide or hair of her since that day.

These people sometimes really get creative, gotta give them that.

The last incident that took place in the Crackden was in 2012, and it was one of the most bizarre ones. I had just woken up from my Suboxone slumber, it was early in the morning (around 4PM) when there was a ring on the door. I opened the door and there was a little girl, maybe eight or nine years old, dolled up to the extreme: silk skirt, a bow in her hair and what's most worrying, she was wearing adult makeup. I immediately noticed this before she even started speaking, and thought, holy gently caress she is either a time traveler from the year 1956 or heavens forbid, is she seriously prostituting herself?
Instead, she asked me if I could spare a slice of bread - but I was having none of that. Been IRL-trolled too many times to buy into that bullshit. My suspicions turned out to be right on the money when I reached for the wallet and said; "okay kid, I'm going to give you 10 Croatian Kunas ($1,35) and there's a grocery store right across the street, so you can buy two whole LOAVES of bread." Predictably, she didn't expect that kind of an answer so she started squirming and asked again if she could have that drat slice - she just wanted me to turn my back so she could swipe something from the lobby. I sent her off with many kind wishes ("and gently caress you, anyway!") and phoned my neighbors to warn them of the thieves in the house.

That's not to say that I'm immune from the magic of clothespin hucksters. I'll tell you what happened over here at the Roach Tower around two months ago (but this particular one was kind to me.)
As is common in most Western countries, the state-owned power utility company doesn't have a monopoly anymore and you can choose from a number of alternative utility providers, which are cheaper and you can shave off a few bucks off your monthly bill by switching over. In fact, that's what I did around a year ago, no problems with that.
One morning, however, I was so high that I couldn't find my own rear end and these people caught me off-guard. They weren't from my chosen alternative company, they were some fringe players the name of which escapes me. So basically, this lady wood me with her promises of low bills and poo poo, and had me signing a legally-binding contract - despite the fact that I was so impossibly high that I had a lot of trouble holding the pen in my hand. To further illustrate how high I was, I have zero recollections of the whole thing - it wasn't until a few days later that my former utility company phoned me up, asking me if there was some sort of problem and why did I sign with a different company.
I was stumped, said that these hucksters caught me with my guard down when I was drunk and high, that I have no intention on switching and that I'll work out the problem with them.
I sent them an e-mail, thinly-veiled with butthurt, in which I listed all the drugs I have done that day, that I'm a psychiatric patient and that I have no business signing legally-binding contracts, and that the agent MUST have been aware that I wasn't "all there" on that fateful day because seriously, there's no way you could've called me sober back then. They replied by saying that they've cancelled my contract but that I'd have to pay a 250HRK processing fee ($35)--- and that's how it ended. They never asked for that money, because I suspect that me going public in the newspapers about their agents hunting for drunken crazies would've been spectacularly bad publicity. I also suspect that whoever got me to sign that goddamn contract is now on the unemployment line, which serves them right.

I've taken upon myself to keep the basements in the Roach tower in a more-or-less presentable condition, because if I am not going to sweep up dead mice and pick up the junk, who will? I'm not getting paid to do this, but I don't really care. It's just that many people have came to take my services for granted, to them I must be like some sort of hairy broom fairy.

The basements are extremely filthy and full of junk, no wonder we're having a huge outbreak of rats and roaches every year or so. I've spent years pointing out at the problems and offering practical solutions, yet nobody is taking me seriously. I suppose a man can't flee from his surroundings; I may be a biggest neat freak over here in the apartment, but that means very little when there's a steady stream of basement roaches making their way up here through the ventilation shafts. :(

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Does Croatia have flamethrowers? Because that's one way to get rid of roaches.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I ate 40 xannies, which are downers, and two packs of codeine (an opiate)

You keep doing this poo poo you're going to end up in a box dude.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hammond was trying to get sent to San Francisco to do a segment.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

WTF, wrong thread

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Data Graham posted:

Hammond was trying to get sent to San Francisco to do a segment.

40 xannies and two packs of codeine will get you sent somewhere

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Asfb please stop doing drugs :( I do appreciate your stories but I'd rather not have you die if it's all the same

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Isn't that days-long-blackout level of xanax

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Isn't that days-long-blackout level of xanax

I was stuck with those tiny 0.25mg pills (smallest dosage available) but I did get, and subsequently ate, a shitload of them. What kept me awake is the caffeine bomb and the fact that I spent the whole night cycling around. It's 7PM over here in Croatia and I woke up like 30 minutes ago because I went to bed in the morning after I cooked up seven pounds of beans, scrubbed down the whole apartment and took a shower.

I am still tired but hey, I just realized that I racked up 780 KM on my bike in the past two months of cycling, and that's quite impressive. :)

Thinking about going back to bed, I'm pooped.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

I'm having trouble believing you took 10mg of Xanax and remember everything that happened

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Millow posted:

I'm having trouble believing you took 10mg of Xanax and remember everything that happened

Ehhh typically the memory loss, at least in my experience, comes from benzos+drinking, which can also lead to sudden death, but not the good sports kind.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
Hey Sweaty, I'm a huge fan of this thread, thank you for posting!

I hope this is not too much of a trigger for bad behavior, but I was wondering if you could post a bit about the opiate scene there. how/who/what/where in terms of buying H/Suboxone? I'm a recovering H and sub addict from America myself, so hearing about ~~the scene~~ in other countries always fascinates me. I dont know if you ever lurked Opiophile back in the day, but there was A Bulgarian guy there who would post all these stories about buying lovely H from Roma and the Bulgarian Mafia. I understand if you don't want to tho

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Look! A Horse! posted:

Hey Sweaty, I'm a huge fan of this thread, thank you for posting!

I hope this is not too much of a trigger for bad behavior, but I was wondering if you could post a bit about the opiate scene there. how/who/what/where in terms of buying H/Suboxone? I'm a recovering H and sub addict from America myself, so hearing about ~~the scene~~ in other countries always fascinates me. I dont know if you ever lurked Opiophile back in the day, but there was A Bulgarian guy there who would post all these stories about buying lovely H from Roma and the Bulgarian Mafia. I understand if you don't want to tho

Actually please don't post about where to buy heroin in Croatia.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

defectivemonkey posted:

Actually please don't post about where to buy heroin in Croatia.

sorry, i just realized it might come off that way. I meant more generally what the process is like over there, who's selling it, etc.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Croatia: I had just woken up from my Suboxone slumber

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Look! A Horse! posted:

sorry, i just realized it might come off that way. I meant more generally what the process is like over there, who's selling it, etc.

Well you've got to know the right people. In my case, there was this guy who had a suboxone script which he was selling, and using the money to buy H. Suboxone was ridiculously cheap, too ($70 for seven 8mg pills.) The thing about subs is that they scale like crazy, for an opiate-naive person, seven 8mgs will last them for three weeks or more, and after you get hooked on it, like in my case, I was consuming 4mg per day which means that this habit grew kinda expensive. And methadone is decidedly 'meh', it will get you tired and woozy and next thing you'll know you'll be looking for a bed to crash into and sleep the whole thing off, which is not exactly what I'd call a good time.

As far as benzos are concerned, check this out:

260mg of valium in less than a day! YUM YUM VALIUM! :D

I have insane tolerance, I'll admit that.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

Well you've got to know the right people. In my case, there was this guy who had a suboxone script which he was selling, and using the money to buy H. Suboxone was ridiculously cheap, too ($70 for seven 8mg pills.) The thing about subs is that they scale like crazy, for an opiate-naive person, seven 8mgs will last them for three weeks or more, and after you get hooked on it, like in my case, I was consuming 4mg per day which means that this habit grew kinda expensive.

$5 a day sounds great for an opiate habit, at my height I pinning $320 of heroin daily. I should probably make my own E/N thread soon haha. Just getting of subs right now, PAWS is loving terrible.

Also my dear lord that is a lot of Valium. Anything embarrasing happen?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Look! A Horse! posted:

Just getting of subs right now, PAWS is loving terrible.

Take 40mg of loperamide (imodium) every fourth or fifth day and you just miiiiight catch an hour or so of sleep. Insomnia was what got me the most when I was kicking dope, after being awake for a week straight you start wishing for death just to release you from this agony of not being able to sleep. It's a small cheat but it does work. When you take your imodium, shovel some diazepam into yourself as well, it'll help with the akathisia. Other benzos, such as alprazolam or oxazepam will actually make the matters worse for you - valium is THE thing to have when you're kicking dope because it has muscle relaxant properties.

Look! A Horse! posted:

Not really. I slept for 17 hours and woke up today at 4:30 in the morning. Got some bootleg tobacco from Mr. Weed and accidentally discovered half a forgotten beer bottle in the fridge, truth to be told it has fizzled out completely but it was reasonably okay to drink, so I'm doing just fine.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Look! A Horse! posted:

$5 a day sounds great for an opiate habit, at my height I pinning $320 of heroin daily. I should probably make my own E/N thread soon haha. Just getting of subs right now, PAWS is loving terrible.

I mean...

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

Not really. I slept for 17 hours and woke up today at 4:30 in the morning. Got some bootleg tobacco from Mr. Weed and accidentally discovered half a forgotten beer bottle in the fridge, truth to be told it has fizzled out completely but it was reasonably okay to drink, so I'm doing just fine.

At least it was cold. I've definitely been guilty of drinking 12 hour old half drank warm beer.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Srećna nova godina Fatbeard.

Here's hoping 2017 brings some good fortune your way.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

The_Franz posted:

Here's hoping 2017 brings some good fortune your way.

2017 didn't begin very well for me. Mr. Weed and I had a classic Slav kitchen party, we were smoking and he was playing his guitar. But then something bad happened, I believe that my body was still packed with benzos, and in combination with weed, this seems to have caused an extreme blood pressure drop in my body, I became woozy and sick and could barely stagger across the hall to my apartment, collapsed fully dressed onto my bed and laid motionless for three hours to allow the blood pressure in my body to recover. I was extremely dizzy (and not in a good way), and I didn't even smoke that much, a couple of puffs and that was it. The whole thing felt like an oncoming seizure. Never thought that benzos and weed could interact in such a way. I then fell asleep, only to be woken by gunfire around midnight, I then took some pills and passed out again. It's now around 6:15 in the morning, I woke up all by myself because I had a series of nightmares and frankly, even though I'm tired as all hell I'd rather be awake.

Later on I'll be going to Granny's to change the lightbulb in her bathroom (you can't really expect an 89 year old woman to climb the ladder and fiddle around with lightbulbs.)

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Sweaty, my New Years resolution is for you to make it to 2018. Not sure how to accomplish that but if you stop eating piles of pills that should help. Please be careful.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
"I had a really bad time due to taking too many varieties of drugs. I could barely make it to bed. I woke up briefly long enough to take more drugs and pass out again". WTF.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

2017 didn't begin very well for me. Mr. Weed and I had a classic Slav kitchen party, we were smoking and he was playing his guitar. But then something bad happened, I believe that my body was still packed with benzos, and in combination with weed, this seems to have caused an extreme blood pressure drop in my body, I became woozy and sick and could barely stagger across the hall to my apartment, collapsed fully dressed onto my bed and laid motionless for three hours to allow the blood pressure in my body to recover. I was extremely dizzy (and not in a good way), and I didn't even smoke that much, a couple of puffs and that was it. The whole thing felt like an oncoming seizure. Never thought that benzos and weed could interact in such a way. I then fell asleep, only to be woken by gunfire around midnight, I then took some pills and passed out again. It's now around 6:15 in the morning, I woke up all by myself because I had a series of nightmares and frankly, even though I'm tired as all hell I'd rather be awake.

Later on I'll be going to Granny's to change the lightbulb in her bathroom (you can't really expect an 89 year old woman to climb the ladder and fiddle around with lightbulbs.)

This could be your body manifesting physical panic attack symptoms, I've definitely had it happen to me from weed before (some people call it "greening out"). But yeah, valium has a long rear end half life, could have been that too, who knows. But you kind of have to expect this kind of poo poo to happen if you're going to be taking pills by the bottle, right? The nightmares are probably GABA rebound. Do you really want to see the horrors of benzo withdrawal?

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

redreader posted:

"I had a really bad time due to taking too many varieties of drugs. I could barely make it to bed. I woke up briefly long enough to take more drugs and pass out again". WTF.

tcc.txt

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Millow posted:

This could be your body manifesting physical panic attack symptoms, I've definitely had it happen to me from weed before (some people call it "greening out").

No, it was definitely an extreme blood pressure drop, I've always had worryingly low blood pressure (110/50 at my best) and this combo of weed and benzos sent me over the edge, I knew exactly what it was and that's why I went to bed to lie in a prone position to allow more blood to reach my brain so I wouldn't pass out completely. I wasn't panicking at all, the sentiment was more like "ah gently caress, I've done it again and now I've gotta wait it out till I pull myself together."

Millow posted:

Do you really want to see the horrors of benzo withdrawal?

Back in 2006, I got hooked on bromazepam ("exotic slovenian benzos") and decided to cold-turkey my 26mg a day habit without realizing how incredibly dangerous that was. Three weeks of photophobia, drooling and shivering under the blanket. Bromazepam is particularly hosed up because while it does get you high, it doesn't cause sedation, and bromazepam pills actually have a pleasant chemical taste - something like those cheap chalky candies - which means that I could suck on them as if they were candy and have a grand old time doing so. Never doing that again.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Just a quick question: are there any goons out there who'd be willing to paypal me a few bucks to keep the gravy train going? The thing is, I need new shoes because I've been constantly wearing the same pair of shoes for sixteen goddamn years in a row and they're literally falling apart, in a couple of months I'll have to resort to quick-and-dirty sticky tape fixes to hold the drat things in one piece. My flipflops were bought in 2004 and they now look about as well as you'd imagine.

I've set up a paypal account, but I need to visit my bank and pay around $5 for a Visa Electron debit card so I'd be able to withdraw money from paypal. I don't have $5 at the moment, but I will have the money in about two weeks from now. Just asking so I wouldn't waste time and money on this - as dumb as it sounds, $5 is a lot of money for me.

I also realize that this puts me in the same embarrassing category along with Chris-Chan. Don't worry about me spending money on drugs (or Lego) - I'm getting my fixes for free because of the universal healthcare in Croatia (which, in turn, costs me around $9 a month but I paid for a full year in advance.)

At least I still have my old Tims - got them from the company back in 2010. These things cost about $150 so I'm wearing them VERY sparingly because if something bad should happen to them, I'd literally run out of shoes to wear (besides, wearing heavy steel-toed boots in the summer makes me look like a complete tool.)

Any thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Case in point: