Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

I logged in for the first time in months and spent 30 minutes trying to make room for all this login crap. The true MH experience

You joke, but the "median playtime for last two weeks" for MH has seriously been bouncing between 30 minutes and an hour for a long time now.

Also it is a good time to login to overwatch to get 5 giftboxes, or is this no longer an overwatch thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Definitely also an OW thread. Yessss

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Get that baby poo poo out of here.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's already a good and a bad Overwatch thread. We don't need an ugly one too.

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
so happy i have a stone of jordan. worth the login.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Aphrodite posted:

There's already a good and a bad Overwatch thread. We don't need an ugly one too.

The ow threads are more aptly described as trash pit and dumpster fire

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
TFW you lose to a German in the Handegg Finals.

KK
Dec 26, 2016

by Lowtax
IM RETARDED IDIOT 'DARE' FROM TRIBALWARS

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Same

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Thanks for the content

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
This game's good right?

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Games > Marvel Heroes 2016: My name is Venom aka Vernon aka Game Dead So What?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

DrProsek posted:

This game's good right?

If you haven't put 5000 hours in and seen all the content, yes.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

DrProsek posted:

This game's good right?

All of the regular posters in this thread have burned out after 2k+ hours and are still posting in this thread.

Doesn't mean the game is good.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

DrProsek posted:

This game's good right?

Game is fun. Calling it "good" would be a lie. Also a lot of the entertainment comes from some pubbies, devs, and goons getting yellowthumbs.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sorry, moved onto Marvel Future Fight, the superior game.

Monsters UNLEASHED patch next month WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DrProsek posted:

This game's good right?

cosmic today

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I still enjoy this game.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
i need to know who got the doggie

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The artist said that not only is the recipient undetermined, but it's a snuggie.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Did anyone else get 2x xmas login huge amounts of stuff? Not that I need a third omega effect costume.

I'm also tempted to play DCUO again for some reason. A heady mixture of nostalgia and masochism.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Giedroyc posted:

Did anyone else get 2x xmas login huge amounts of stuff? Not that I need a third omega effect costume.

I'm also tempted to play DCUO again for some reason. A heady mixture of nostalgia and masochism.

i also wnat this

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

id play the poo poo out of some dcuo if goons actually played it

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I tried it once a long time ago and it got stuck on a loading screen of Power Girl for like 30 minutes.

A+ would play again.

Kenby
Apr 26, 2012

I don't know what's more depressing... logging in to an empty SG, or knowing that all your internet superhero pals are now unironic cellphone gamers. :smithicide:

Was this your plan all along ICR?

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Sion posted:

i also wnat this

redownloaded dcuo

you have to pay to make a supergroup

no

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

DCUO is like halfway to a good game. theres so much stuff that is done right on the surface and then you delve into it and the entire thing is just a big pile of poo poo through and through

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Notably costumes.

I think I probably still have control of Goon Patrol in that game.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Kenby posted:

I don't know what's more depressing... logging in to an empty SG, or knowing that all your internet superhero pals are now unironic cellphone gamers. :smithicide:

Was this your plan all along ICR?

if it's any consolation my cellphone gaming is still ironic

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the only cellphone game i havent bored of yet is tinder

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Percelus posted:

I tried catfishing girls with a fake profile using Davebo's pic dressed as Wolverine but now I have like 13 dates lined up for next week

Will post updates as the Three's Company scenarios resolve themselves

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My plan has been foiled. Please remake the supergroup in Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage 2016.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Play Doom 2016 instead. This game is good if you like anime and like to fap with 3d Squirrel girl

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Percelus posted:

Which is ironic since it's single player for you

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
lmao

I love you all so much, even chela

especially chela

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

jujojoh posted:

Play Doom 2016 instead.

Picked it up during the holiday sales. 1 day and 5 hours left on the 66 GB download.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Lozareth posted:

Picked it up during the holiday sales. 1 day and 5 hours left on the 66 GB download.

lol look at this guys internet

GiantHurtBall
Dec 9, 2013

The Iron Hands weren't loyalists. The Ultramarines, noted for their tricks and deceptions, planted an agent within their ranks claiming to be their long lost Primarch, Ferrus Manus. Thus, the Iron Hands readily turned to Chaos and joined Horus' ranks, all to cover for the Ultramarines' own heresies.

HoldMyOwn posted:

TFW you lose to a German in the Handegg Finals.

:psyduck: I'd be so ashamed if that happend to me...like wow.

I'm sure all the girls playing MH were laughing at you :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Hello friends I thought I'd log in to pick up the christmas stuff but I realized I haven't had the game installed for like 7 months

so instead here's a x man video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1diNl7YXf0Q

• Locked thread