Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

crazy cloud posted:

you must post without rhythm, to avoid the wrath of bern-hulud

i'm a straight white male with a white collar job, i got this poo poo

*walks normally without changing a goddamn thing*
*is not eaten by bern-hulud*
*is gunned down by rogue D&D posters proclaiming me the antichrist*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

Who hurt you, redneck nazgul?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

redneck nazgul posted:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Majorian posted:

Who hurt you, redneck nazgul?

it...

it was...

capitalism

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

i unironically want minorities who are oppressed by the cops to have guns with which to defend themselves from the cops

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

deadgoon posted:

i unironically want minorities who are oppressed by the cops to have guns with which to defend themselves from the cops

this, but i want a robust public defender system and possibly judicial rights groups to defend these minorities when they are ultimately taken to court on cop killing charges for defending themselves

i also want these minorities with guns to be given a fair trial and not immediately gunned down or killed en route to the local prison

and while we're dreaming, full communism now

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

"Stop moving it!"
B-E-R-N
"I'm not! I'm not moving it!"
I-E-W-O
"It's moving on its own!"
U-L-D-H
"What's it saying? What's it saying?!"
A-V-E-W-O-N

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

same

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

redneck nazgul posted:

this, but full communism now

same!!!!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

deadgoon posted:

why do you want minorities to die

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

Then make it so. Start a program that gives every 18 year old minority a gun and free concealed carry instruction and all they have to do is register to vote. At the end of the CC course they'll have a gun and a photo ID that qualifies as a valid Voter ID in every state. Win/win.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

radical meme posted:

Then make it so. Start a program that gives every 18 year old minority a gun and free concealed carry instruction and all they have to do is register to vote. At the end of the CC course they'll have a gun and a photo ID that qualifies as a valid Voter ID in every state. Win/win.

george soros do ya thing

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

radical meme posted:

With Spokesperson Killer Mike.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

republicans would frantically start passing gun control laws, oblivious to the fact that glock and smith and wesson are making a killing on the wholesale purchase of handguns and that's who the nra actually supports

republicans unexpectedly start getting D- ratings from the nra

let's loving do it

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Terror Sweat posted:

why do you want minorities to die

Why do you think the police are fine brutalizing BLM but wouldn't pay a hand on the Bundy's? Why do you think Obama finally took action on DAPL a couple days before 2,000 veterans were set to travel there?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Police are cowards, there's a place where Im from where police don't respond to shootings for hours in a certain part of the city because it's "too dangerous"

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

radical meme posted:

Weren't there news stories about black people with no criminal backgrounds whatsoever filing completely legit paperwork and still having their concealed carry permits mysteriously denied?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fiction posted:

nobody else is reporting on it but continue to cast aspersions in any stories which make you feel bad about holes in your narrative

I'll be honest and say that I didn't expect a push back of "nobody else is reporting it so unironic linking the observer is OK"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
fun reminder that the peotus said that we should confiscate guns

From minorities

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

logikv9 posted:

fun reminder that the peotus said that we should confiscate guns

From minorities

aren't white men now a minority

:siren: the pivot is happening :siren:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

redneck nazgul posted:

aren't white men now a minority

:siren: the pivot is happening :siren:

:bisonyes:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Rand alPaul posted:

Weren't there news stories about black people with no criminal backgrounds whatsoever filing completely legit paperwork and still having their concealed carry permits mysteriously denied?

Yea it's a huge issue for "may-issue" states like New York.

All licensing, if it's required at all, should be shall-issue. The difference between the two is that the objective requirements, once fulfilled, leads to a legal license being issued instead of a gate-keeper saying "no you don't get to exercise your rights" for ambiguous reasons.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Yea it's a huge issue for "may-issue" states like New York.

All licensing, if it's required at all, should be shall-issue. The difference between the two is that the objective requirements, once fulfilled, leads to a legal license being issued instead of a gate-keeper saying "no you don't get to exercise your rights" for ambiguous reasons.

so have minorities without a C anywhere in their name file the paperwork

the C is the signal for new yorkers to deny the application after all

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

logikv9 posted:

I'll be honest and say that I didn't expect a push back of "nobody else is reporting it so unironic linking the observer is OK"

its dumb but it's not a reason to discredit stories about the intra party conflict that's breaking out at random

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fiction posted:

its dumb but it's not a reason to discredit stories about the intra party conflict that's breaking out at random

especially when the michagan young dems have come out basically confirming the story.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fiction posted:

Not saying it didn't happen but uh if you don't think the observer twisted a few facts to push an obvious narrative then I don't know what to say

Remember the other article they had, the only other confirmation was a FB video by the young dems of MI and that video makes everybody look like an rear end in a top hat

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Not saying it didn't happen but uh if you don't think the observer twisted a few facts to push an obvious narrative then I don't know what to say

Remember the other article they had, the only other confirmation was a FB video by the young dems of MI and that video makes everybody look like an rear end in a top hat

Agreed but it did happen. Not a great sign that this is the best Michigan has got

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

especially when the michagan young dems have come out basically confirming the story.

Yeah I looked into it a little bit and unless it's a years long conspiracy of fake Facebook people it's legit, apparently a guy got charged with assault for it but the Wayne county police dept website sucks.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'd be so down for a Black Panthers 2: Electric Boogaloo. People forget that it was one Mr. Governor Reagan who initially backed gun control in order to stop black people from owning guns

Frankly it's the most painfully obvious double standard ever and I think we need to make a point of that

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

logikv9 posted:

Someone from the non-bernie camp commented saying something along the lines of "he only shoved you, you're lucky it wasn't back in my day when would have done worse", that seems like there definitely was an assault, even if it was a minor one.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy cloud posted:

you must post without rhythm, to avoid the wrath of bern-hulud

if you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the worm
if you walk without rhythm, you never gonna learn.

you can roll with this
or you can roll with that
you can roll with this
you can roll with this
'cause bernie woulda won

[CUT TO BERNIE TAPDANCING ON A HOTEL TABLE AT 3AM]

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Dec 28, 2016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Not sure how legit the assault charge was, I remember I looked it up too and I found nothing other than the observer and more links to the observer :shrug: the whole fracas happened not recently either, I feel like there would be a record of a charge if it went through

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

if you walk without rhythm, you never gonna learn.

you can roll with this
you can roll with this
you can roll with this
'cause bernie woulda won

[CUT TO BERNIE TAPDANCING ON A HOTEL TABLE AT 3AM]

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

logikv9 posted:

Not sure how legit the assault charge was, I remember I looked it up too and I found nothing other than the observer and more links to the observer :shrug: the whole fracas happened not recently either, I feel like there would be a record of a charge if it went through

https://detroitdemocrat.net/2016/12/05/old-guard-democrats-and-new-activists-meet-with-a-scuffle-at-party-gathering/

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Yeah, the problem with that article isn't that nothing in it happened; the problem is that it's a really transparent game of Let's You And Him Fight and none of us, wherever our politics fall, should fall for it.

I mean, for god's sake, the article may as well be called, HEY BERNIE SUPPORTERS, DID YOU HEAR WHAT THOSE CLINTON SUPPORTERS SAID ABOUT YOUR MUM?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
The guy who got shoved is way high on his own farts.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

"Stop moving it!"
B-E-R-N
"I'm not! I'm not moving it!"
I-E-W-O
"It's moving on its own!"
U-L-D-H
"What's it saying? What's it saying?!"
A-V-E-W-O-N

I wanted to make a Stranger Things Christmas light gif but the sites for that aren't working anymore :(

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
never mind that establishment dems thinking they can manhandle people at their gatherings isn't a new or apparently uncommon thing.

(common, in this instance, being defined as any non-zero positive integer greater than or equal to one)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That reminds me, does anyone know what happened to Bunk From The Wire after the election

did he go on a punching spree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

If I were Clinton I'd schlick off on a massive mountain of wall street money forever and lol daily at how hosed everyone on earth for the next 100 years is because I couldn't beat the sex crime TV man

well said :golfclap:

this is how u articul8 yer views properly and maturely

• Locked thread