Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ97s396kb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

I too remember all of the gravity-free scenes in Star Wars.

Who'd have thunk it? A skinny fat uber dweeb abused his power to ogle a hot chick.

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"

HarlanHell posted:

Who'd have thunk it? A skinny fat uber dweeb abused his power to ogle a hot chick.

I thought they taped down her boobs to make it less sexual

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
George mispoke. He meant to say they her body would expand after Star Wars.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

WampaLord posted:

This is true but I didn't mind at all because Ring Theory is the biggest pile of bullshit and needed to be ripped apart.

I'd never heard of this bullshit yet I'm still glad they ripped it apart.

Dylan McKay posted:

force awakens was fun you drat weirdos

Sure, I had fun watching it, but I prefer things that I look back on fondly when I remember them, not garbage where all I can think of are gaping plotholes and parallels to the much better original movies.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao at the animorphs

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

wanna listen to nofx with green hair mike

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am underweight and I like Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Whorelord posted:

Same. Seems rad, dude.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they're a good example of how men sometimes tend to look better as they get older, and also as they start to not have jawbeards

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
these men are pawns.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

dreezy posted:

these men are pawns.

i have put a price of 20,000 diram on their heads

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
"Don't choke on...your...being...an rear end in a top hat."
Nailed it

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

khwarezm posted:

Appeals to hypocrisy are always weak and shows unwillingness to engage with the arguments presented.

Arguing that someone is applying their foundational argument inconsistently is not an appeal to hypocrisy at all... an appeal to hypocrisy would be saying that they don't follow their own advice when making their own movies.

If you're going to pull out fallacies like that, at least learn what they mean first.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Whorelord posted:

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Whorelord posted:

Why not with Fat Mike instead?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i want to watch season 1 south parks back in the day with the rlm guys they were probly obsessed w it

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

eSporks posted:

Why not with Fat Mike instead?

That's what I'd do nowadays, listen to Fat Mike with fat Mike.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Whorelord posted:

That's what I'd do nowadays, listen to Fat Mike with fat Mike.

Make sure you record it on a mic while eating at Jersey Mike's.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

thexerox123 posted:

Arguing that someone is applying their foundational argument inconsistently is not an appeal to hypocrisy at all... an appeal to hypocrisy would be saying that they don't follow their own advice when making their own movies.

If you're going to pull out fallacies like that, at least learn what they mean first.

I'm proud to have such a high standard of discussion in my thread about alcoholic manbabies who watch the pew pew movies.

Thank you.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

reignofevil posted:

I'm proud to have such a high standard of discussion in my thread about alcoholic manbabies who watch the pew pew movies.

Thank you.

reignofevil thinks Ghostbusters was an important and funny movie.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
loving take it to cd or something goddamn

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dylan McKay posted:

loving take it to cd or something goddamn

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I'm watching all the old hitb videos where they go to conventions and imagining just how loving terrible it would be if they still did cons. just a bunch of fat 14 year olds yelling memes at them and middle aged women/gay men trying to grope jay.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

dreezy posted:

I'm watching all the old hitb videos where they go to conventions and imagining just how loving terrible it would be if they still did cons. just a bunch of fat 14 year olds yelling memes at them and middle aged women/gay men trying to grope jay.

"What? Shockwave?"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dreezy posted:

That would actually be a funny thing to watch.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Paladinus posted:

That would actually be a funny thing to watch.

It could potentially kill Mike though.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

JB50 posted:

It could potentially kill Mike though.

This would also be a funny thing to watch.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
In any of these reviews the clips of the fanboys getting into theatres/having lightsaber fights/trailer reaction vids are the most cringeworthy things I have ever seen.

I mean I'm a huge nerd too but god drat.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
the concept of the trailer reaction video is the single greatest failure of the human species.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

dreezy posted:

the concept of the trailer reaction video is the single greatest failure of the human species.

Taking it the step further and tiling a dozen of them on a video is just goddamn sadistic.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

think "unboxing videos" belong up there somewhere

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That doesn't follow the naming scheme of Animorphs novels.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

think "unboxing videos" belong up there somewhere

Grocery haul videos.

Any of the weird YouTube holes, really.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Thinking about that, would any of those trailer reaction people react the same way if they weren't filming themselves? To me it almost seems like a kind of "badge" or something that they earn on the internet by displaying in publlic their hysterical love of a product.

t's completely baffling to me. I'm pretty sure I am a nerd in most respect, but I think I may despise "nerd culture" and stuff like that, and I kind of hope that doesn't make me a cynical bastard, rather that I still have the capacity to feel shame (also that the term and idea is ridiculous). By the way, shame is important.

Guy Goodbody posted:

That doesn't follow the naming scheme of Animorphs novels.

I remember those books being quite hosed up. Like they transformed into the animal and they also began thinking and acting like the animal and being an animal for too long might gently caress you up pretty good, also might have been something about people being stuck like half-way between transforming into an animal and it just being horrible. Maybe I just remember like a nightmare version of them, but that's what springs to mind.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Dec 28, 2016

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Randarkman posted:

I remember those books being quite hosed up. Like they transformed into the animal and they also began thinking and acting like the animal and being an animal for too long might gently caress you up pretty good, also might have been something about people being stuck like half-way between transforming into an animal and it just being horrible. Maybe I just remember like a nightmare version of them, but that's what springs to mind.

If you stayed as an animal for more than two hours you were stuck and could never turn back. In the first book one of them got stuck as a red-tailed hawk But it meant he never had to go back to his abusive home so he was fine with it. He just lived in the woods and ate baby rabbits

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
if you want to see the true bowels of youtube just search for "mukbang". apparently it was a thing where pretty korean girls ate nice korean food on camera and then fat white women turned it into this celebration of capitalist gluttony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That's a perfect example of a weird YouTube hole, nice job.

• Locked thread