Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aenslaed
Mar 29, 2004
Nonfactor
32 Rin, 32 Rachael, 32 Eileene or 30 Karma? i'm leaning towards Rachael for CR but Rin has been very useful lately. I have a 40 Sera so Karma doesn't seem so pressing of a need right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Karma's a different role from Sera really, they also go well together in PvP. He's also extremely good even at 30. If you've already got an HP Dellons though, you probably don't need him for PvE at all, so it's up to if he fits on your PvP teams or not then.

Aside from him, Rachel or Rin make the most sense to me, depending on if you are focusing on building a PvP Offensive team or working on your PvE teams. Keeping in mind, Tanking teams are very viable in PvP now and don't use Rin at all. Rachel's kind of a key important character for CR and WB on the other hand, also is super good for these Awakening dungeons and a lot of random other stuff.

Eileen does need 32 pretty badly but she's not as useful all around as Rachel, and you don't need her for most stuff aside from a Raid 2 team. She does help build a fair number of more efficient teams though.

Gonna grab Spike 32 and Karma 32 myself. Now to transcend them up with all this gold and fodder I don't have :regd09:

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Now to transcend them up with all this gold and fodder I don't have :regd09:

I was sitting on 20 million gold an 2k keys before this event came around; now I am a pauper once more.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Hey GB, the best armor comes from Raids, right? Should I special craft or what?

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Agoat posted:

Hey GB, the best armor comes from Raids, right? Should I special craft or what?

Confirm Crafts (usually for 27 spd or 1050 hp) or the 300s mostly. If you need fodder use the 100 craft. Special craft has low low low chance of the rarest weapon (+28% spd) but its so low and it eats awakening shards so never do it.

Awakening weapon cost for Raid weapons are super high 35 shards compared to like 15 for 7k weapons so only use it on perfect spd or hps. You only really need perfect spd/hp for arena stuff so if you don' care for arena use the awakening shards for 7k/4l weapons cause they have a lot lower cost.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I love Arena but I'll stick to confirmed craft for now. I only have a handful of properly equipped characters right now. But I did max out Pascal, so I have two 40's. Ideally I'd like to grind out Adventure easily so I can kit out more characters.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Agoat posted:

I love Arena but I'll stick to confirmed craft for now. I only have a handful of properly equipped characters right now. But I did max out Pascal, so I have two 40's. Ideally I'd like to grind out Adventure easily so I can kit out more characters.

If you're starting out, just do 100 crafts and use the subpar 6*s to synthesize 7k weapons and then awaken them (then use the 5* fodder to get it to +5) that would give you the best returns.

Time wise if you feel lazy you can do like single unit suicide raids to lvl 80+ dragons for participation box which gives around 50-60 pieces, rank 1-3 will give around 150 pieces but it takes a strong team + lot of time (suicide raids take like 20s each). Any perfect Speed/HP raid stuff you get you can save for Arena units cause awakening raid gear is around 2.5x more awakening shards than 7k stuff and that's going to be your major bottleneck.

Also, I give up trying to do well on WBs for now, they are buggy as hell and its easier to just grind 200 rubies for Ruri unknown dungeon which drops a 6* jewels + 5* Accessory than suffer through putting together a WB raid team and then hoping poo poo doesn't bug out.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Nice work on the Guild War guys! 200 Rubies, 20 Topaz and a Jave costume, tyvm!!!

How slovenly.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Yeah I would recommend for anyone newish to make a lot of high level friends and jump into every Level 80+ raid they see, because you get better rewards at Participant level there than you do as #1 from low leveled dragons.

So, new event up. New hero exclusive to Global version, design looks very cool, has an Awoken form and dungeon up already too (uhg). Seems very very geared for PvP (surprise), with a huge debuff, piercing everything, 5x Paralyze, and brings his own All Damage bonus too. Guaranteed pull of him after 50 from the shop, also event quests, etc.

He's a god drat 500 shards for awoken version :smith:
But they increased the drop rate from the Awoken dungeons to 3-5 instead of a flat 3, so there's that.

:siren: Inventory expansion cost has been reduced to a flat 30 Rubies per upgrade :eyepop:
Sounds like people will be refunded the difference as well? Not sure when that is supposed to be handed out though, it only costs 30 already but I was not refunded anything.

We got a pretty rad Jave costume from the GW. Not sure if I like it better than the one I already had but it's pretty good either way.

Oh, Klahan is a Special hero, hence the extra cost. :regd09:

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 29, 2016

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Hey it's a new patch day what do you bet they completely break poo poo yet again?

*Ruri becomes completely immune to all damage permanently in PvP*

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Also holy poo poo Klahan has 32 base speed

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Dec 29, 2016

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
For clarity, is he 'special' in the same way Noho is special (IE, once his event is done you can't acquire him anymore), or special in a 7 Knights/4 Lords way?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I hope not, I blew my stash of rubies on the second to last mastery instead and I'd hate to permanently miss a hero. :frog:

Unknown Lands question: Do passives reset when a new enemy arrives like phase changes? I just did my first one and the third phase managed to drop my front line (Karma, Bai Jiao, and Spike (I didn't look up what to expect) ) but Rin and Feng Yan just took zero damage for the rest of the fight and at that point I had a good rhythm of killing one guy after a bit. I have no idea how else I didn't eat it and I don't know any other content that has reinforcements like that to test. Unless it's something like

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Hey it's a new patch day what do you bet they completely break poo poo yet again?

*Ruri becomes completely immune to all damage permanently in PvP*

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I got a few neat things out of it so I'm not complaining :v:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Sounds like people will be refunded the difference as well? Not sure when that is supposed to be handed out though, it only costs 30 already but I was not refunded anything.

They said refunds after the update in the news section.

Clawtopsy posted:

For clarity, is he 'special' in the same way Noho is special (IE, once his event is done you can't acquire him anymore), or special in a 7 Knights/4 Lords way?

Looking at the codex, the latter.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Senerio posted:

They said refunds after the update in the news section.

OIC, I thought they meant this maintenance (12/29) not the next one. That's gonna be uhm .... over 2000 Rubies coming back. Not gonna feel bad pulling for Klahan (though it sounds like the guaranteed pull might be slightly buggy again right now so might want to wait a day or two).

Also yeah he's proper Special type like 7K/4L. So even getting a 32 free from this event is pretty nuts, you're probably gonna see literally everyone in PvP running one if he's as good as he looks on paper. He's got something to counter every team type, and Evade is apparently super duper good.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
You get 1 from the 50 pulls and 1 on day 8 of his chest event right?

Wish i hadn't spent 2k rubies yesterday on masteries.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

OIC, I thought they meant this maintenance (12/29) not the next one. That's gonna be uhm .... over 2000 Rubies coming back. Not gonna feel bad pulling for Klahan (though it sounds like the guaranteed pull might be slightly buggy again right now so might want to wait a day or two).

Also yeah he's proper Special type like 7K/4L. So even getting a 32 free from this event is pretty nuts, you're probably gonna see literally everyone in PvP running one if he's as good as he looks on paper. He's got something to counter every team type, and Evade is apparently super duper good.

The 50 pull worked fine for me, I think people just really not good at math. You get him on your 5th pull, some people read it as 51th so they get one on the 5th pull and do a 6th and think it's bugged.

Cheap slots is a god send my god. Now i have 299 slots and it's so nice not having to bother with space.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Yeah that's what I was starting to think after reading the Reddit threads long enough last night. I think the confusion is because the Karma event was 51st, and some people are saying '41st pull!' ignoring that's actually 40-50.

Ineptitude posted:

You get 1 from the 50 pulls and 1 on day 8 of his chest event right?

Wish i hadn't spent 2k rubies yesterday on masteries.

Yep. If you spent any rubies on box space you should get a refund next week, might help make up the difference you need.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I only just saw this now. Is this game still good or did the devs gently caress it up?

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

It's still pretty good. It's gotten a little more grindy, some more bugs here and there, but also some new QoL features and tons and tons of freebies and events. You gotta like it's very specific style of being a half idle sim though.

_jink
Jan 14, 2006

Wassbix posted:

The 50 pull worked fine for me, I think people just really not good at math. You get him on your 5th pull, some people read it as 51th so they get one on the 5th pull and do a 6th and think it's bugged.

Cheap slots is a god send my god. Now i have 299 slots and it's so nice not having to bother with space.

iirc the bug is people pulling him earlier not getting a second copy at 50, while the patch notes clearly state they should:

patch posted:

- Even if you acquire Klahan or other Special Hero before making 50 summons, you will still be guaranteed a 4* Klahan on your 50th summon

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Michaellaneous posted:

I only just saw this now. Is this game still good or did the devs gently caress it up?

I think its real good.
I would have room for another gatcha idler besides this and as such am trying out everything I can get my fingers on. But for now nothing else could hold my interest for nearly as long. The constant freebies, updates and events certainly help.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Bleh, Stormwing. Only managed 147k Normal, 2.5m Easy. My Xiao needs some actual armor to make this work for certain. Team Setup:
Shane | Xiao, Eileen, Rachel, Spike

This is the default 'lovely' team setup afaik. You aren't fast enough to act before SW so you just have Spike to pray for good luck, eat the first skill, then let Xiao put him on lockdown as normal.

So SW, obviously there's a huge combo of problems to solve on this one:
1) His normal attack removes buff durations.
2) He has multiple kinds of CC (Silence and Petrify)
3) He's insanely fast (400 Base Speed)
4) He kill you dead

So the strategy is:
1) Have a higher total speed than him (with SPD masteries that means you need above 328 total team speed)
2) Use Xiao to lock him out of using skills at all (so you don't have to deal with the ailments or buff reduction)
3) Have a very very swole team, or bring multiple ways to mitigate damage taken.

So optimal teams will look more like this:
Shane | Xiao, Eileen, Rachel, Velika/Espada
or
Shane | Xiao, Eileen, Rachel, Ace

Alternatively, you can run Feng Yan instead of Shane, in which case you end up with some very different team comps because you need Mag instead of Phys, and you have very high speed so you get some more wiggle room there. So example is:
Feng | Xiao, Karma, Rachel, Velika/Espada/Ace

Regardless, you need pretty much your entire team with Speed gear to be faster than SW, and with Shane that means basically everyone else needs max speed gear.

Velika vs Espada is obvious the differences. Espada is better but Velika is okay with sufficiently good gear, you don't need either of their attacks for damage but Espada's are obviously very good if you have her.

Mag Resist vs Extra Damage from Ace, again just depends on how insanely swole your team is VS if the boss has damage buffs and so on. I got my 174k above without either, so with either one you should be able to pack in a much higher score than me.

Jam obviously is still queen poo poo of this boss by leaps and bounds because of all these factors (she's fast, brings her own damage buff, guaranteed crit, so removes the need for multiple other characters).

Opening strategy with a proper speed team is simply: Energy Drain -> Phoenix -> Arise Zombie -> Shane/Feng
You need to make sure you keep the cooldown increase up constantly. You will have to give up turns here frequently to do so, which is fine because turns don't matter for this fight (just make sure you keep Phoenix up).

That's about it. Boss will randomly troll you by opening a full volley right before your Energy Drain goes off and get a skill off, you're just screwed if that happens. It's be better to not have Rachel for those reasons, but if there's a Rachel-less team for SW that works I haven't got it. If you've got the gear and the right guys you should be able to pull a decent score on SW unless something stupid happens.

Disclaimer: poo poo's still bugged so SW will still just go before your team when he feels like it, regardless of your speed total. I had 337 going in this time and still didn't get to go first. You may want to just specifically build a Feng Yan team to work around the Shane bug these days.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Yep. If you spent any rubies on box space you should get a refund next week, might help make up the difference you need.

I have 114 hero slots, i don't remember how many rubies i paid to go from 109 to 114 but not a lot more than 30 at least. Anyone specifically know?
I did make 200 rubies from CT97 just now so with the arena ending in a few days giving me another ~100 ill need to grind out 150-200 from other sources.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Yeah you wouldn't be getting any back then, it's not until 119 it starts costing more than 30.

I was gonna put my geared out 32 Karma up as leader post-Christmas for people to use in CR, but I guess people really love Rachel because I've gotten almost 20 friend requests in the last week. Must be that Christmas outfit!

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Ineptitude posted:

I have 114 hero slots, i don't remember how many rubies i paid to go from 109 to 114 but not a lot more than 30 at least. Anyone specifically know?
I did make 200 rubies from CT97 just now so with the arena ending in a few days giving me another ~100 ill need to grind out 150-200 from other sources.

thats the list they had on their site.

So now that unknown dungeons are permanent. Best way to get accessories and Jewel is grinding 200 rubies worth of arenas for the ruri dungeon.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

WB/Abyss are still best since they both give you 6* selectors, but of course those are time gated and Unknown dungeons are not. Unknown aren't a bad way to spend your Rubies, but you could also use those on stuff like Special Summon Jackpots or guaranteed pulls and such. Just depends on what you need most.

Not sure if the Unknown can actually drop WB or 7K tier Jewels actually.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Well I just started so I hope it's okay if I post my Uname here for many friends.
IGN: MichAneous

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Wassbix posted:

thats the list they had on their site.

Thanks!

I somehow managed to oneshot every CT level from 97 to 107 so i got another 350 rubies. I guess i should have done more CT earlier, for some reason i have been doing the chest room for a week per level.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

If I wanna be a filthy rich rear end in a top hat, on what is my money best spent?

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

The regular gem purchase options are all horrible if you compare them to the ingame acquisition rate.

Consensus is 'worthwhile' dolphin purchases are May's Lucky Calendar and May's Lucky Box. Those aren't up all the time though.

Personally I bought the thing that enables you to fuse elementals at level 1 every time it came around. That's a huge QoL improvement for tree fiddy and always the time to spend all my Castle Rush points.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Michaellaneous posted:

If I wanna be a filthy rich rear end in a top hat, on what is my money best spent?

If you want to casual spend ($10 month or so) probably just May Boxes and maybe Elemental tickets if you're box is mega cluttered.

Ultimate whaling is just buying ruby packs and spending rubies/Topaz on 3x special summons a day + 250 summons for S rank Chloe chests. But that is a rabbit hole you don't want to delve into.

The game is pretty kind on F2P though. Majority of your stat gains are from equipment which you slowly accrue through TOA, Raids, WBs and those are time based. That with events that reward actually logging in and playing.

On another note, finally broke into 3600 in Arena. The Jewel/Accessory event from last week let me fully equip my 32 Rin and 32 Karma and they've been doing mega work. I have a pretty geared Awk Evan and Karin, but I don't have a Kris or Jave to make that team work sadly.

Depending on how Thai-Man shakes up the meta I'll probably try to make a 32 Teo or continue making Rin stronger for my next selector.

Also, max your box to 299 the difference in QoL is amazingggggg.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Any guidelines for the awakened shard dungeons? It is about time to start working on those to awaken my Evan and Karin (and soon Kahlan)
Im not having much luck with these dungeons even on normal, but feel like i should be able to, based on how far i get in other activities (CT108, easily clear daily hard dungeons, cleared all of eastern empire easy 3 star, etc)

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Try going hard on single target DPS if you aren't having any luck otherwise. These are the setups I use:
Karen: Shane, Rachel | Eileen, Ace, Spike
Evan: Sieg, Rachel | Eileen, Karma, Pascal

They aren't fast but they're pretty hard to mess up. There are plenty of much better setups though.

Key to remember about Karin's dungeon is that she can't use Res for whatever reason, so just pick them off one at a time so they can't heal anything. Bait out the debuff removal skill using Ace's Lunar Slash so you can Phoenix them, etc.
For Evan's, remember that there are a few things that royally gently caress with high defense characters: Ignores Defense skills, Damage Ailments (which ignore defense entirely), and beyond that there are %HP damage skills as well.

For Klahan's dungeon, the secret is to have A.Evan since you can pop Multi Slash to just stun him right out of the gate.

A.Klahan would probably be really good for Evan's dungeon unfortunately :rolleye:

E: Actually Phoenix + Ignores Defense is probably redundant for these dungeons since I don't think the defense debuff is capped for it anyway. So probably prioritize Guaranteed Crit over that.

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 30, 2016

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
So I just kind of started (Legomans in game if anyone still playing wants to friend me) . Am I supposed to be leveling all these chump characters up to 30 then feeding them to my good characters in a Matrix-style emulsion to level them up further? Items as well?

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

LegoMan posted:

So I just kind of started (Legomans in game if anyone still playing wants to friend me) . Am I supposed to be leveling all these chump characters up to 30 then feeding them to my good characters in a Matrix-style emulsion to level them up further? Items as well?

Leveling a dude to 30 then feeding it does not give more powerup to a hero than a level 1, so don't level the chump heros for this. You do want to level up Level as many dudes as you have the time, energy and willpower to do, as that gets you 5 rubies the first time that hero at that rank levels to 30 and 2 rubies every successive time. Leveling Evan 3* and Evan 4* to level 30 the first time will both award 5 rubies. You can see which heroes you have leveled to 30 once from the medal they have in the top left of their portrait (hidden if they are locked)
The rubi returns arent all that impressive though so you might not want to do this. I don't as i find leveling heroes extremely tedious and unfun as it requires so much clicking and babysitting to do unless you have a few very specific heroes at a specific level.

As for feeding:
Feeding gets your dudes to +5. They need to be level 30 and +5 to be used in fusion or for ranking up. The bigger the rank difference the less powerup a hero gets from eating (or more, if you are eating a higher rank hero)
Prioritize powering up heroes you want to rank up, before feeding heroes to prepare them for fusion.
Feed 1*'s, 2*'s and 3*'s to your 3*'s until they are +5, then fuse them together. This creates a random new 4*, which can be any* 4* hero in the game (meaning you can get the hard to get heroes such as a7 knight or 4 lord)
Feed 3*'s and 4*'s to your 4*'s that you plan to rank up, or your 4*'s to your 5*'s.
You can fuse your 4*'s and make 5*'s but the effort is considerably higher. Personally i use my spare 4*'s to rank up my 5*'s so that i can fuse 2 pair of 5*'s per month to get 2 6*'s for the monthly quest.

To rank up a hero you want to keep from 4* to 5* then to 6* you need an element of the corresponding type and rank, e.g. to rank up Evan from 4* to 5* you need to level him to 30, power him to +5 then fuse him with a 4* earth element. You CAN get a 5* Evan by fusing 2x 4*+5's but that is just pure luck in that case.

*Some heroes are excempt such as Noho or colab heroes as they were only granted during an event.

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Dec 31, 2016

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Man ok I've burned a lot of heroes I probably could have done more efficiently. I'm bookmarking that, thanks.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Leveling random dudes to 30 is how you make about 80% of your ingame premium currency, so if you skip out on doing this you will either have to spend a whole lot of money or you will find the rate at which you get premium stuff like masteries and special heroes will be terrible.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

For efficiency it's generally best to use fodder no more than 2 ranks below the target when doing powerups. So feed 1* junk to 3* guys, 2* to 4*, etc. Main reason is cost and not wasting too much fodder. You can work around that though, by using Bean Cakes, which give you a highly increased chance of a Super Power Up (ie 2x powerup). You can get one bean cake every day from their Daily dungeon, so make sure you do it (and the Power Up Crystal dungeon) every day.

So a typical strategy for powering up 5* guys is to use a 5* Bean Cake, 5* Power Up Crystal, and two 3* fodder, which gives you 2.5 levels, Super turns that into an even 5.

PSA for end of month, if you have spare Tower of Abyss entries sitting around you can just throw them away to get points towards Ruri's Bounty. It's not much but it's there. I'm stuck on 23 because I haven't bothered to put good HP gear on May, Lina, or Pascal :saddowns:

Apparently you can get 50 free Klahan awakening shards by having push notification enabled. On iOS I don't know if that means just leaving them on in the options, or if you have to actually enable Notifications for the app. I tried enabling them once. And then turned them off about an hour later. :v:

marxismftw
Apr 16, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

Leveling a dude to 30 then feeding it does not give more powerup to a hero than a level 1, so don't level the chump heros for this. You do want to level up Level as many dudes as you have the time, energy and willpower to do, as that gets you 5 rubies the first time that hero at that rank levels to 30 and 2 rubies every successive time. Leveling Evan 3* and Evan 4* to level 30 the first time will both award 5 rubies. You can see which heroes you have leveled to 30 once from the medal they have in the top left of their portrait (hidden if they are locked)
The rubi returns arent all that impressive though so you might not want to do this. I don't as i find leveling heroes extremely tedious and unfun as it requires so much clicking and babysitting to do unless you have a few very specific heroes at a specific level.

On the other hand, Rubies are super important and when you're starting out you need a massive amount of them to blow through the masteries (and a ton of other useful poo poo like increased inventory space, special hero pulls, etc).

Your mission, if you chose to accept it, is to get a Hellenia up to 6* +5, put some good damage and counter gear on her, and use her to level up 4 other heroes at a time in 2-10 Hard. You can set up the skill que so you dont have to press any buttons. It costs 7 keys to get 4 dudes to 30 (though sometimes one of them gets hit and you gotta run it an extra time), and typically you will get 3-6 more fodders to level up in a never ending cycle of ruby farming. You get even more rubies and honor because you're completing quests (acquire hero and level up hero quests).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Try going hard on single target DPS if you aren't having any luck otherwise. These are the setups I use:
Karen: Shane, Rachel | Eileen, Ace, Spike
Evan: Sieg, Rachel | Eileen, Karma, Pascal

Thanks. Those setups gets me through the easy dungeons. It is quite random though, one run i might have all 5 of my dudes alive, the next run i fail in the first room. Do i really need to do this ~200 times manually though?

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Apparently you can get 50 free Klahan awakening shards by having push notification enabled. On iOS I don't know if that means just leaving them on in the options, or if you have to actually enable Notifications for the app. I tried enabling them once. And then turned them off about an hour later. :v:

I have notifications enabled but have not seen any of these. I am getting notifications from the game so that is working at least.

Fenris13 posted:

Leveling random dudes to 30 is how you make about 80% of your ingame premium currency, so if you skip out on doing this you will either have to spend a whole lot of money or you will find the rate at which you get premium stuff like masteries and special heroes will be terrible.

I have leveled all new heroes to 30 once for the 5 rubies, and have had most heroes at least once by now, but i have never specifically farmed rubies. I occasionally level a squad to 30 because i have a lot of fodder to eat and fuse a few dudes. Despite this i have all masteries except the last one and have both Karma and Klahan from the 5 x 10 hero summon events. (And in these 110 heroes i have not gotten a single good hero and not a single 5* or above, so i'd say that using rubies for hero summoning outside events is a complete waste of rubies)
There is a decent amount of rubies to be had from CT, repeatable quests, PVP and CR rewards.

Ineptitude fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 31, 2016

• Locked thread