Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

As penance I am giving you the homework assignment from Fight Club. Start a fight with a stranger, and lose on purpose. Make some random guy's day.

I am not an expert on this kind of thing, can having a dick momentarily in your mouth while you are unconscious actually inflict lasting psychological damage or is he just not stalking her hard enough to be able to tell whether she's dating

Either way this is a creepy obsession with a creepier origin and you should probably just let her do her own thing

Um. I would assume that the knowledge of someone putting their dick in your unconscious, defenseless completely vulnerable body without your consent might possibly mess you up and give you issues with trust and vulnerability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fruit on the bottom posted:

Um. I would assume that the knowledge of someone putting their dick in your unconscious, defenseless completely vulnerable body without your consent might possibly mess you up and give you issues with trust and vulnerability.

Well yeah obv but I'm guessing he didn't tell her, or stick around long enough to leave lasting signs and/or get caught like the archetypal party date-rapist

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

loquacius posted:

Well yeah obv but I'm guessing he didn't tell her, or stick around long enough to leave lasting signs and/or get caught like the archetypal party date-rapist

I'm assuming there were other people there doing things and after the cops got there she found out about some of them.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I bet I could take all of you nerds in a fight, I don't even have to do this anonymously.

Come at me.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

The Management posted:

I'm assuming there were other people there doing things and after the cops got there she found out about some of them.

I think that it's still worse to stalk someone after sexually assaulting them then to just sexually assault them, whether or not they knew about it.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Police Automaton posted:

I bet I could take all of you nerds in a fight, I don't even have to do this anonymously.

Come at me.

I'm not fighting goddamn robocop

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

I think that it's still worse to stalk someone after sexually assaulting them then to just sexually assault them, whether or not they knew about it.

Yeah it's a creepy fixation that will end with him getting arrested or killing her

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Well, duh.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

Yeah it's a creepy fixation that will end with him getting arrested or killing her

Let's at least wait until he posts about being extremely jealous of some guy she hangs out with before we go down the murderer trail. As of right now he's sort of like a rapey Abel Magwitch.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Yes, stop stalking her. Money doesn't fix rape and it won't fix your guilt.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Fight Goon, please wear a cape and just roam the city at night or something. If you need to beat people up might as well be criminals, and you can make it on the news.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tailored Sauce posted:

Fight Goon, please wear a cape and just roam the city at night or something. If you need to beat people up might as well be criminals, and you can make it on the news.

Alternatively, you could start mugging people. A second source of income never hurts.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

This is my fight song
beat up my brother song
Prove I'm a dick song
My power's turned on
New Year's Eve I'll come out strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
My dream to make it on the news one day.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

HiHo ChiRho posted:

This is my fight song
beat up my brother song
Prove I'm a dick song
My power's turned on
New Year's Eve I'll come out strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
My dream to make it on the news one day.

Unanonymous confession, I still refuse to watch this video because I cringe too easily and can't even watch The Office :sweatdrop:

quote:

I masturbate to the TV show "Mighty Magiswords".

It's a (not all that great) cartoon about magic swords that people collect. But Grey Delisle voices the main character and I find the female character designs really hot in a cartoony way. Kind of like the old Tex Avery stuff I JO'd to as a youngster.

I'm on vacation from work this week and plan to watch the show every day on Cartoon Network and JO to it. My wife works and the kids and grandkids are gone since Christmas is finally over.

I looked it up, the show is cartoony as gently caress and I'm actually lolling a little bit at the thought of an actual grandpa rubbing his hands together with glee at the chance to finally get some sexy Magiswords time

quote:

I unironically thought Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad were very good to excellent movies. I saw them both opening day so I didn't have critics to color my views, and I walked out loving them both. I've read a lot of critical reviews and feel like I'm missing something. Neither movie is perfect but they were both super fun, had some memorable scenes, made me care about the characters, and I've rewatched both a few times since and continue to feel the same way.

Plenty of objectively bad movies are still super fun, don't worry too much about it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

Tyler Durden

just how tiny is your dick? are we talking micropeen? nanopeen?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
That swords confession is hilarious and now I want to watch an episode so I can laugh some more.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Speleothing posted:

That swords confession is hilarious and now I want to watch an episode so I can laugh some more.
Man, you can just say it's because you wanna jerk off. The trail has already been blazed. It's basically a normal fetish now.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Wrong thread.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Movie goon, my wife and I had the same experience with the newest Terminator film. We'd watched all the others in a lead up to it coming out and then saw it in the theater and found it really funny and good while filled with nods to the other films in the franchise.

And then it turns out the movie was utter trash, I guess? Who cares what others think, we enjoyed it. Some pop culture stuff just never has a real chance for some reason.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You should be killed for comparing the cartoon network "make cartoon" style to Tex Avery, much less be caught masturbating to it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A Strange Aeon posted:

Movie goon, my wife and I had the same experience with the newest Terminator film. We'd watched all the others in a lead up to it coming out and then saw it in the theater and found it really funny and good while filled with nods to the other films in the franchise.

And then it turns out the movie was utter trash, I guess? Who cares what others think, we enjoyed it. Some pop culture stuff just never has a real chance for some reason.

was Emilia Clarke actually any good in it? I heard she was cast in it and I was like "yeah makes sense" but I was assuming she was playing a robot

Putty posted:

You should be killed for comparing the cartoon network "make cartoon" style to Tex Avery, much less be caught masturbating to it

Yeah my GIS results reminded me more of Ren & Stimpy but I might just be being a 90s Kid about it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I wonder if movie goon saw the preview for the last Knight and knew what was going on. I felt like I hadn't seen any of them. Wasn't the one with tj Miller the last transformers?

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.
The GIS results for Mighty Magiswords reminded me of 90's Genndy Tartakovsky stuff. Things like Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Pearnicious posted:

The GIS results for Mighty Magiswords reminded me of 90's Genndy Tartakovsky stuff. Things like Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack.

The picture of the creator is even better:

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

HiHo ChiRho posted:

LOL, wow. Let's see...mutton chops, Japanese (?) words on his shirt, goofy vest, and of course he's overweight. I'm assuming his fedora is nearby.

Then there's this from his Wikipedia page: Besides animating and cartoonist, Kyle is also an accordionist and singer in which he performs songs such as "I Like Pie" under the name "TV's Kyle."

Confirmed uber goober, lol.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

HiHo ChiRho posted:

He should be added to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdd74kLxgGo

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

HiHo ChiRho posted:

MRW the network tells me we need more sex appeal "for the grandpas".

Edit: Actually a great reaction meme for any confession.

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Dec 28, 2016

Pigbog
Apr 28, 2005

Unless that is Spider-man if Spider-man were a backyard wrestler or Kurt Cobain, your costume looks shitty.
You sure owned that cartoon man, bet he won't show his face around here again.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how can i get the "uppercutted by a razor" look

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Putty posted:

order some laser hair removal on your hamburger zone.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Putty posted:

This is the shave of a man who craves adventure, as he has shaved only the challenging, uneven parts of the face while ignoring the smooth, easy cheeks.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

To be fair, grey delisle is the bee's knees

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

loquacius posted:

was Emilia Clarke actually any good in it? I heard she was cast in it and I was like "yeah makes sense" but I was assuming she was playing a robot

She was playing Sarah Connor from a different timeline and wasn't bad in the role. The movie itself was kind of cheesy and the ending was total garbage and didn't make any loving sense. That was still enough to make it the third best terminator movie, but only because 3 and 4 were just so awful.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

The Management posted:

She was playing Sarah Connor from a different timeline and wasn't bad in the role. The movie itself was kind of cheesy and the ending was total garbage and didn't make any loving sense. That was still enough to make it the third best terminator movie, but only because 3 and 4 were just so awful.

Exactly, it's easily better than 3 and 4, which comprised half the existing franchise, yet it has the reputation of being a total piece of poo poo when I think it was a fairly satisfying action flick with moments of great humor.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Glenn Quebec posted:

If the ultimate strength goon had a neighbor like endless Mike he wouldn't be so cocky.

Endless Mike would have laughingly ground him into dirt without a single gently caress given

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Marmaduke! posted:

Blue runner story would be improved if he had red shoes and spiky hair.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

A Strange Aeon posted:

Exactly, it's easily better than 3 and 4, which comprised half the existing franchise, yet it has the reputation of being a total piece of poo poo when I think it was a fairly satisfying action flick with moments of great humor.

Yes but what you're forgetting is that everyone pretends those movies don't exist, so compared to T1 and 2 it is still bad.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

loquacius posted:

I looked it up, the show is cartoony as gently caress and I'm actually lolling a little bit at the thought of an actual grandpa rubbing his hands together with glee at the chance to finally get some sexy Magiswords time

Our son is 10 and he watched that stupid loving show a few times until it joined Clarence and Uncle Grandpa on the banned list.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I didn't know parents still did this, I thought it died with our objection to the word "crap" on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I'm not fighting goddamn robocop

Finally someone gets it.

The new Terminator was everything that's wrong with modern cinema.