Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Perplx posted:

marry the rear end buy the tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Dodoman posted:

face, boobs, butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKS1XSiyGYQ

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Dodoman posted:

face, boobs, butt

:wrong:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

this was a good watch thanks

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

in this thread, a bunch of overweight pimple face computer men objectify women so far out of their league they were lapped

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
and then captain justice shows up to the internet to call them out

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
guys please dont leak it to the press but i have contacts in the apple board and they have decided to reassign tim cook to a new post more suited to his skills

the announcement will happen on january 1st but hes already been doing some training

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
is that some kind of undercover boss thing? pretty cool if it is, timb seems like a cool guy and i bet it would make apple even better if he did it. being the only white guy with a camera crew in a chinese factory could kind of ruin the "undercover" part but i bet he could make it work if he wanted to.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Maximum Leader posted:

is that some kind of undercover boss thing? pretty cool if it is, timb seems like a cool guy and i bet it would make apple even better if he did it. being the only white guy with a camera crew in a chinese factory could kind of ruin the "undercover" part but i bet he could make it work if he wanted to.

when company executives visit factories, they frequently try to do what the workers do so that they can fail terribly and look ashamed and make the workers feel good about themselves

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
i bought a pair of 'pods at the Apple store in the mall, was stoked to try them out. didn't quite enjoy the trip to the Claire's next door though, i cant believe thats how youre supposed to wear these things. technology marches on, i guess.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

prefect posted:

when company executives visit factories, they frequently try to do what the workers do so that they can fail terribly and look ashamed and make the workers feel good about themselves

pretty much that but i think they also punish lovely employees, put peoples children through college and stuff. ive never watched a full episode of undercover boss so i dont actually know what they do but my gut tells me timb would be brilliant on it, just like he is on running apple computer inc.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Tomb Cock has done it again http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/27/apple-44-percent-holiday-device-activations/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They dropped from last year while a company whose most popular line of phones explode and had to recall all of them, costing billions, still did nearly half as well and better than last year. Amazing

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

now show the top 5 devices by explosions

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

If apple keeps neglecting the mac, my next phone is going to be an roid for sure

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

r u ready to WALK posted:

If apple keeps neglecting the mac, my next phone is going to be an roid for sure

the pixel is legit great

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Blue Train posted:

They dropped from last year while a company whose most popular line of phones explode and had to recall all of them, costing billions, still did nearly half as well and better than last year. Amazing

yea but for a while there every exploding phone led to a replacement phone being activated, plus all that free product placement from airline safety announcements

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
also consumers are dumb as bricks so yeah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

poty posted:

guys please dont leak it to the press but i have contacts in the apple board and they have decided to reassign tim cook to a new post more suited to his skills

the announcement will happen on january 1st but hes already been doing some training

timb could probably lose her annual salary in the couch cushions without noticing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol i just got your username

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Progressive JPEG posted:

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

im the chart with bars for 0, null, and "gently caress it we're not even labeling this one"

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

yeah they either make 0% of profit or dont report profits

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
you cant report that which does not exist

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
What's up with Toronto? They've had AirPods in stock at the Eaton Centre for almost an hour.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

you cant report that which does not exist

hence why I've never heard about your dick

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:drat:

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

16gb of memory is enough folks

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lol chrome

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol osx

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator

bone app the teeth posted:

could be worse, could be spotify using 100% CPU and near enough 100% of memory just idling

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

bone app the teeth posted:

not if you are running an app that is crashed and has a memory leak or whatever is going on there

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
helpfully requesting that you forcequit broken rear end piece of poo poo software tweetbot

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sixteen gigabytes of tweets

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
Tweetbot went downhill bad

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
anything to do with twitter is poo poo hth

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the problem is highlighted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

hence why I've never heard about your dick

maybe because I've kept a sizable chunk of it hidden inside your mom like an offshore holding account

• Locked thread