Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Is it weird that I'd be perfectly ok with letting the kids try a bite of my food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Mameluke posted:

[33M], my [30F] girlfriend is pregnant with another guy's kid "because she wanted her child to have the best life possible". Wants me to be the father. Don't even know how to start processing this?

Leave your unmarried girlfriend now! You're a lawyer, you know that's not how family law works! Let her raise the baby of the guy she cheated on you with!

Jonathan Coulton made a song about this already! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RkeQzZQWvc

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

typical MOMBIES and DADDICTS

My (34F) sister (18F) is behaving inappropriately toward my husband (33M)
I bolded those parts cause the OP started to get really defensive when posters pointed them out. Then she posted stuff like this:
so she might just be losing her mind

Here's another illuminating tidbit from the OP:

quote:

My husband and I had an agreement that we would have sex once a month, it's not my fault that he routinely tried to push for more. I don't enjoy sex and I'm not about to be raped. I'm not pushing him away, I'm holding up my end of the agreement.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Pvt.Scott posted:

Is it weird that I'd be perfectly ok with letting the kids try a bite of my food?

Nah I'm the same. I just like to help people :shobon: sometimes when the weather is bad and I see kids walking I want to ask if they want a ride and have to remind myself it's creepy and no, don't do that. Also there's a teen boy who waits for his school bus every morning outside my house and I have been so tempted to bring him a hot chocolate when it's cold but again, that might be a little weird coming from a total stranger

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I bolded those parts cause the OP started to get really defensive when posters pointed them out. Then she posted stuff like this:
so she might just be losing her mind

I can't wait for her sister and him to attempt to sled into a tree to end their lives only to remain alive but permanently crippled

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

WampaLord posted:

Fucker should have put that in the story instead of dodging comments asking about their baby.

It also reeks of "putting myself in the best light possible now that I'm getting slammed by the comments" retconning. Honestly, why would you not mention a brand new baby in that story? It's a loving huge factor.

He's definitely getting ripped apart for that...honestly yeah reddit it was all made up anyway by some stupid redpiller, who are we even kidding here

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

WampaLord posted:

What a disaster all around good God

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

trapped mouse posted:

I can't wait for her sister and him to attempt to sled into a tree to end their lives only to remain alive but permanently crippled
yes this is a very healthy mindset to have

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
*climbs to top of mountain*

DON'T GET MARRIED IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER HAVE WILDLY DIFFERENT EXPECTATIONS ABOUT SEX. THANK YOU.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

WampaLord posted:

Some of her other comments are getting real bad about sex being physically and mentally painful and with her paranoia about her sister she definitely needs to :therapy:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

yes this is a very healthy mindset to have

pickles and donuts friend

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

[30M]My Wife[29F] unexpectedly passed away, her apparent lover [30?M] revealed their affair at her funeral.

I know I'm late on this, but wow. This is just depressing and unthinkable. What kind of incredible assclown would do this to a grieving family? I think this may be up there with one of the lowest of low rear end in a top hat stories :wtf:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How many people have a sibling 16 years apart from them? Family dynamics

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Me [25 M] with my girlfriend [23 F] of 3 months, I'm getting jealous of how she acts with her cousin.

quote:

Like the post says I have been dating this girl for 3 months and it is fantastic so far. We get along great, we enjoy the same things, and I'm excited for my future with this girl. Historically in relationships I have been a bit on the jealous side, I thought it would be a bigger problem because she has a lot of guy friends, but I have met most of them and they are all great guys and I have not been jealous with them at all because I know she's crazy about me and they are just friends.
Recently she has been introducing me to her extended family. I met her cousin who is a male around our age. My girlfriend's mom told me she was very close with this cousin, my girlfriend never really mentioned much about him. I met him at a family gathering of hers. He seems like a nice guy, but I was very jealous about how they interacted with each other.
It all started with me and her sitting on the couch. He came and sat on the other side of her and he put his arm around her and she payed her head on his shoulder almost immediately and they were just cuddling. It then turned into him laying his head on her lap and she was snap chatting them without much regards to me being there.
The second meeting with him she wanted us 3 to get lunch together. We sat in a booth, she sat next to me and he sat across from her alone. The entire conversation was them talking to each other with me having to force myself into conversation. I felt like I was the third wheel in that situation and I have never felt like that with her until then.
The third and so far final meeting was just yesterday. Her parents drove me, her, the cousin, and one of her best friends downtown in the major city that we live by for my girlfriends birthday. On the drive there my girlfriend sat in the back with her cousin and again, just like on the couch, they start cuddling. I was stuck in the middle seats with her friend. I got very jealous to the point where I was uncomfortable. On the drive home, she made it a point that she wanted to sit by me so we got the middle seats on the way back which put my mind at ease a little bit about the entire situation, but I still can't help but feel uncomfortable with her and him before.
I don't believe that she is attracted to her cousin and would not cheat on me with him, but I'm still very jealous of her interactions with him and feel uncomfortable hanging out with him. Do I mention anything to her or just drop it? If I do say something, what should I say? I really like this girl a lot and do not want to mess anything up, but I don't know how to handle this so I need some advice.
tl;dr Girlfriend is very affectionate to her cousin and it makes me jealous. Do I say anything?

who does this

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

WampaLord posted:

I can't find this one. Is it from r/relationships?

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

How is that a weird thing.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Jesus, that "I rejected him constantly and now he's not interested" thing is the worst. The absolute worst.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

Me [25 M] with my girlfriend [23 F] of 3 months, I'm getting jealous of how she acts with her cousin.

who does this

cousins who gently caress :stonkhat:

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Radical and BADical! posted:

cousins who gently caress :stonkhat:

It was a love between two cousins that the world thought was wrong, but it was the world that was wrong...

Les Cousins Dangereux

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

datajugend posted:

How is that a weird thing.

I dunno

I'm an only child so I don't know what a sibling is like. But I assume its growing up together and sharing memories and such. But with 16 years apart, the older one starts doing their own thing and isn't around much.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trawling the latest posts:

quote:

I [F/19] read text about how my boyfriend [M/21] wanted to have a New Years Party with "hoes" and I don't know how to feel about this

So I went through my boyfriends (of 1 and a half years) phone out of curiosity, which I know I shouldn't have done but I did anyways. I will be honest, I am insecure and I felt as if he was hiding something from me when he decided he was going to the mall with his friend (early in the day) and then was staying in the city for one of his old hs female friends party. But he ended up not going to the party but stayed the whole entire day in the city.. I was kind of suspicious because it didnt make sense to me. So I went through his phone. ( he was telling the truth)
I saw him telling his 2 friends in a group chat how he wants to throw a New Year party with the "hoes" (as in girls, but I guess you can't say that around your guys smh ) , atleast 10 of them. His friend responded, I don't have any, Jake doesn't have any and you don't either. (lol). Jake said he does he just doesn't gently caress them but he could. My boyfriend responds with we've all had that opportunity. They start talking about 2 of their HS friends they know that gets of girls I would assume, (he owns a clothing business and has a lot of money) and my boyfriend tells them don't worry their time will come. (Assuming once they have stable jobs/ graduate college they will be able to get girls as well). My boyfriend is also telling how he has 4 of them he's met just this month and he doesn't even really go out like that, but how he doesn't really try. He also says something to Jake around the lines if he met a attractive female would he gently caress her raw, and Jake says no, with a condom, and he said that it would be no point.
They are all in relationships, and the fact that my boyfriend could even think having unprotected sex with someone else while in a relationship is beyond disgusting to me, it also has me worried that someone could be so careless about their (and mines) health. Like who knows what he's doing? The fact that I know hes a broke college students who hates his job and I know he's struggling to make things meet and his grocery store job makes him feel horrible, but he's going to have a really good job in the future. we barely go on dates, for the most part its always dutch and I understand that he's not at a point to be able to do nice things for me because he cant afford it, but I would have assumed if we were together once he had a stable job he would want to treat me like how women would like to be treated, not worried about when his "time will come" and he'll have money for girls to like him. (i assume)
thats so freaking backwards to me and I never knew my boyfriend even thought like that. I'm really assuming that maybe this way "guy talk" but the fact that he was the one who initiated it makes me less to think that. I feel like I love him but I do envision us in the future with and him having a stable job and kids and really just living life. Like he's even brought up a couple of times how he could see us being married in the future and all.. But now after seeing his comment I feel very turned off and on edge from him.
I had no business looking in his phone and I did and I don't know how to go about what I saw, is there anyway I could bring this up and have a conversation with him about this without telling him I went through his phone. Am I looking into hard into this and maybe it was just something minor, or does my boyfriend really just sound like an rear end in a top hat.. Idk I can't even really talk to him today after I saw what I saw he know's I'm upset with him too..
TL;DR - My boyfriend was talking about throwing a party and wanted females there. He talked about how once his time will come.. makes me not understand if we should be together.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Okay I know I just posted one but this story ended up going straight to alarm bell city.

quote:

My [27F] boyfriend's [30M] friend [32M] "accidentally" left a USB stick plugged into my laptop which contains hundreds of pictures and videos of me.

Hi, Reddit.
I've been with my boyfriend, Brady, for three years now, living together for one. He's amazing and makes me a better person. We connect in so many ways and I'm very excited to spend the rest of my life with him (we've been talking about marriage heavily lately). All is well in that department!

My issue is with my boyfriend's friend, Kyle. Kyle has always been friendly enough and we have always gotten along well. Kyle and Brady have been friends since high school and they have a very close bond. He pops by the house once a week to shoot some pool, have dinner or drinks and just hangout. I haven't had any issues with Kyle thus far, except for one incident when he said that "Brady must love to hit that" (referencing me) when we threw a house warming party. I pulled him aside and told him that language was unacceptable and objectifying and he apologized. Brady was made aware of the situation and also told Kyle not to talk to me like that and it would not be tolerated inside or outside of the house.

Today, Kyle came over in the morning to use my laptop to transfer some photos of a vacation a bunch of us went on earlier last month. Nothing was really out of the ordinary but I did notice Kyle kept sneaking glances at me and I deduced it to my bedhead. Shortly after we all had breakfast, Kyle and Brady left to go play hockey and I've been at home since.

I went to use my laptop to look through the photos and noticed Kyle left his USB plugged in. I went to go remove it when I noticed that there was a folder named after me on his USB stick. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it. What I saw seemed to be straight from the movie "Love Actually" and I actually couldn't believe it at first. There were over 200 pictures and a handful of videos of just me, sometimes with others in the background. Me eating dinner, dancing at a bar, jumping off of a cliff, lying down on the couch, reading a book, laughing, on Brady's lap. There were videos of me doing various things too, like changing out of my beach cover-up during our trip last month, chewing on a pen. I was floored and felt really creeped out. Like, who does this? Did he want me to see these? I have a hard time thinking this was a mistake, he's pretty tech-savvy and if he didn't want me to see it, I highly doubt he would name the folder after me.

Now, normally I would have noticed if Kyle was just taking random pictures and videos of me because that's really strange behaviour, but Kyle is a famous YouTube Vlogger who vlogs daily and does pranks and whatnot. He does this full-time now and makes a comfortable living out of it. I'm used to him having his camera out to film and it doesn't bother me, but now that I'm thinking back, a lot of the time he wouldn't be speaking as if it were a voice-over, he'd just be filming and now I'm starting to wonder if he was just filming me at that time instead.

I don't have a good feeling about this. Although I gave him permission to sometimes vlog when he's around (specifically when we are out doing something fun) I did not give him permission to vlog me changing into a bikini, kissing Brady or other weird instances that wouldn't warrant filming. That, in conjunction to the hundreds of pictures that were taken over the last few years, makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Brady and Kyle are due back in a couple of hours. I know I need to talk to Brady about this, but I'm not sure if I should bring it up when Kyle is around? I have a nagging suspicion that he left the USB in on purpose. I just feel really gross right now.
Reddit, do you have any advice?

Thank you.

tl;dr: My boyfriend's best friend (a YouTube vlogger) left his USB plugged into my laptop. On it was a folder with my name on it that includes hundreds of pictures and videos of just me. I find it creepy and I'm not sure how to bring this up.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

you can't have a party without hoes

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Pearnicious posted:

It was a love between two cousins that the world thought was wrong, but it was the world that was wrong...

Les Cousins Dangereux

ha, it was a 'relative' masterpiece of complex eroticism

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Mameluke posted:

[33M], my [30F] girlfriend is pregnant with another guy's kid "because she wanted her child to have the best life possible". Wants me to be the father. Don't even know how to start processing this?

Leave your unmarried girlfriend now! You're a lawyer, you know that's not how family law works! Let her raise the baby of the guy she cheated on you with!

whoops I got pregnant because I'm dumb, now I'm going to make up excuses.

WampaLord posted:

Guys, holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo, you guys.

[30M]My Wife[29F] unexpectedly passed away, her apparent lover [30?M] revealed their affair at her funeral.

HOLY poo poo

:wtf:

seriously dude? You couldn't just, you know, show up and not drop napalm on this woman's family?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Famous vlogger who does pranks" sounds like the perfect cover up for when you accidentally leave your creepy stalker thumb drive in someone's laptop

*fumbles with cell phone and starts recording* oh, boy, i pranked you good right? Anyway let me have that back

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

This is not super uncommon, my oldest brother is nearly 50 and I'm 31, he was a son from a previous marriage of my father's and my parents are 10 years apart in age. I have a couple friends with somewhat similar dynamics or the friends happened to be accident children, i.e. father/mother are like 40, had kids in early 20s, but managed to have a pregnancy stick they didn't plan on.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My mom's oldest brother is 23 years older than her. After her parents had 7 sons fairly close to one another, they unexpectedly had a daughter shortly before menopause was set to kick in. My eldest uncle was 50 years old when I was born.

Also Mick Jagger recently had a son at the age of 73. He's old enough to have a great-grandchild.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
My brother is 13 years older than me and from my
Dad's first marriage.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

Jagger’s seven other children — Georgia, James, Jade, Elizabeth, Lucas, Karis and Gabriel — range in age from 17 to 45. He also has five grandchildren and one great-grandchild
:staredog:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fairly decent batting average on the normal names, at least.

What the gently caress kind of name is Karis?

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

WampaLord posted:

Fairly decent batting average on the normal names, at least.

What the gently caress kind of name is Karis?

From google, a greek one meaning grace.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

ArbitraryC posted:

who does this

This and the "my girlfriend and her brother wrestle" type poo poo seems to pop up often enough that I honestly wonder if I'm the weirdo for not wanting my kids to make out in front of their significant others when they're older.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Wait, what about Moon Unit

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

chitoryu12 posted:

I [F/19] read text about how my boyfriend [M/21] wanted to have a New Years Party with "hoes" and I don't know how to feel about this

If locker room talk is good enough for the president it's good enough for everyone

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
quote:
My husband and I had an agreement that we would have sex once a month, it's not my fault that he routinely tried to push for more. I don't enjoy sex and I'm not about to be raped. I'm not pushing him away, I'm holding up my end of the agreement.

Lady, he's already shagging your younger, hotter, more sexual sister. I bet he's balls deep as soon as you leave the house and can't believe his luck.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

This is what happens when you don't make your SO sign the hoes paperwork, kids!

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

monkeytennis posted:

quote:

Lady, he's already shagging your younger, hotter, more sexual sister. I bet he's balls deep as soon as you leave the house and can't believe his luck.

You may have real life confused with pornography.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm actually rooting for that husband to bang that sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I'm actually rooting for that husband to bang that sister

Hell, I'm rooting for him to post about it.