Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The boomers are starting to die, there is going to be a lot of death from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

The boomers are starting to die, there is going to be a lot of death from now on.

That will probably empty the entire population of Rhode Island.

Good.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

RickVoid posted:

That will probably empty the entire population of Rhode Island.

Good.

All the boomers head to Florida this time of year. Rhode island is already empty.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Connery's next.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm so torn between the fear of losing my dad and the excitement to see the rest of his generation go.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

dumb. posted:

It'll be worse. Every year will be worse until we die. That's how it works.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Fuckin'-A.

This guy gets it.

So the implication here is that things will get better once you guys bite the dust?

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

I Am Crake posted:

I'm so torn between the fear of losing my dad and the excitement to see the rest of his generation go.

This. I'm lucky because both my parents have the same political beliefs they always did, lefty as gently caress, but way too many of their friends are raving Trumpsters. How one can go from tripping on acid at Woodstock to right wing xenophobia is beyond me.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Dragonwagon posted:

So the implication here is that things will get better once you guys bite the dust?

Nope, we'll be gone, and it'll be worse. Then you'll be gone, and it'll be worse. Then your kids kids kids will be gone, and it'll be worse.

It's all downhill from here.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

JnnyThndrs posted:

This. I'm lucky because both my parents have the same political beliefs they always did, lefty as gently caress, but way too many of their friends are raving Trumpsters. How one can go from tripping on acid at Woodstock to right wing xenophobia is beyond me.

They say that people get more conservative as they get older, but that's not nuanced enough. People actually get more conservative once they start paying taxes.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

JnnyThndrs posted:

People who did a lot of drugs in their youth now support Trump?

looks like they destroyed their brains

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I'm not-so surprisingly ambivalent about that.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, 2017 will be different somehow. Cause that's how it works, apparently.

Death will be repealed for some, by popular vote. Also, gravity will be turned off on the weekends to save energy.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

JnnyThndrs posted:

White millenials also broke for Trump. Old people dying isn't going to solve anything.

Edit: gotta post a picture too I guess

Forgall has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Dec 29, 2016

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Jesus christ, you people wishing for the deaths of others because they disagree with you politically need to get a loving grip.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

blarzgh posted:

Jesus christ, you people wishing for the deaths of others because they disagree with you politically need to get a loving grip.

Counterpoint: McConnell

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

It'll take more than mere Death to claim that man. He's too well pickled to expire.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

blarzgh posted:

Nah, that's how politics should be, it worked for the founding fathers. :patriot:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

blarzgh posted:

I wish for the death of those who vote for the death of others.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

blarzgh posted:

I love this argument because "disagrees with you politically" often entails the willful ignoring of the murder of black people and sometimes even the desire to torture people until their sexuality is the correct one in the case of Pence. Amazingly, politics effects very real people and ruins real lives but no it's all just political football teams or whatever.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Oh my god, you're a massive unpleasant tool, shut up.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Here Everyone: A Funny Picture

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Another:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

blarzgh posted:

Oh my god, you're a massive unpleasant tool, shut up.
Go back to GBS.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

You stop that. I watched The Rock on Netflix last night and it was still awesome af.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Forgall posted:

Go back to GBS.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

blarzgh posted:

Here Everyone: A Funny Picture

That panda just fell out of that tree and broke its neck. Not Funny.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Garrand posted:

I love this argument because "disagrees with you politically" often entails the willful ignoring of the murder of black people and sometimes even the desire to torture people until their sexuality is the correct one in the case of Pence. Amazingly, politics effects very real people and ruins real lives but no it's all just political football teams or whatever.

Really we just have to wait for the old guard Republicans to die for this to almost completely end. Every Conservative I've met, and I lived in Arizona for years, had no problem with gay/trans people or other races. But they were all in their 30s and late 20s. So yeah, the same way our parents had to deal with people that thought segregation was A-OK we'll have to deal with these assholes until they're gone. And then our kids will have to live with us thinking marrying a sex robot is weird until we die or whatever.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

The Ape of Naples posted:

That panda just fell out of that tree and broke its neck. Not Funny.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Really we just have to wait for the old guard Republicans to die for this to almost completely end. Every Conservative I've met, and I lived in Arizona for years, had no problem with gay/trans people or other races. But they were all in their 30s and late 20s. So yeah, the same way our parents had to deal with people that thought segregation was A-OK we'll have to deal with these assholes until they're gone. And then our kids will have to live with us thinking marrying a sex robot is weird until we die or whatever.

Nah, I'm down with the robo-sexual agenda.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I Am Crake posted:

This seems similar to everyone hating Congress except for their congresspeople.

They're the good ones.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

blarzgh posted:

They are the Other.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I didn't think the war on Christmas was a thing, but now I see there are already internment camps?!

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I didn't think the war on Christmas was a thing, but now I see there are already infirnment camps?!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can anyone tell me what that grey and white thing is on the desk?
Edit; Also that candle or spray can or whatever next it freaks me out.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think it's Metal Gear REX.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's a hand-held vacuum.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks you.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I have to admit though, that tree is goddamn meticulously decorated. Someone spent days putting all that together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

someone very clearly has not been a good boy this year

• Locked thread