Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
also this has come up a bunch of times but no one has posted Abe getting owned by a 14-year old. does anyone have that saved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

The best 'lulcow' as the Chris Chan brigade like to dub the people they track every movement of was Jace Connors, because it was a member of MDE that managed to keep up a fake persona that lulled them in for about 2 years. It was pretty sad from both sides, in all honesty. What a waste of everyone's time.

here's everything you need to know about jace connors

http://parentadvocates.org/nicecontent/dsp_printable.cfm?articleID=3565

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Exactly! It's the same as most trolls, they're usually just as broken as the people they pretend to be, just in a slightly different way.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Look! A Horse! posted:

also this has come up a bunch of times but no one has posted Abe getting owned by a 14-year old. does anyone have that saved?
I don't think so, since it happened on Twitter.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Look! A Horse! posted:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bud K ninja sword posted:

:colbert: unless its a dump truck

14" never directly asked for money and a lot of us in AI are friends in real life.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Rollersnake posted:

This. The whole Doobie thing was funny when it was just "haha, let's contribute to this amusingly sad kickstarter," and then it devolved into that guy giving away his kids' Christmas gift money and people really getting emotionally invested in the Alabama hotdog guy. More or less the same thing happened with Lazerbot, Ulililia, CAD, and the events leading to Let's Play banning Pokemon and hentai game LPs. I wish people could just enjoy a good trainwreck without turning into creepy failure groupies.

I have no problem supporting Ulillillia by buying Platform Masters on a lark or whatever. Not only for that sweet, velvety voice, but also because he seems like a genuinely harmless dude who is working through North Dakotan poverty, OCD issues, and his own and other family members' mental illnesses to try to make his life better (getting a job, moving out, etc.), rather than just being a lazy racist like Doobie.

Unfortunately, Uli found himself a copy of Daggerfall, so he's falling back into old video game grinding habits (à la Busby 3D).

Lutha Mahtin posted:

there was a time when hentai games were reviewed in a frontpage series. i think sometimes the reviews even included gross screenshots

CHILD RAPE hentai games. :nws: obviously, even though it's a SA frontpage link.

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Lutha Mahtin posted:

there was a time when hentai games were reviewed in a frontpage series. i think sometimes the reviews even included gross screenshots

And affiliate links to buy the games! This game is disgusting, it's a pox on humanity, enter code GOATSTAIRS at purchase for 15% off!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

And affiliate links to buy the games! This game is disgusting, it's a pox on humanity, enter code GOATSTAIRS at purchase for 15% off!

I don't think you can really blame the front page writers for knowing their audience.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Tsaven Nava? Motorcycle trip, sexually assaulted another goon, while having a different goon girlfriend. Before that, they posted a bunch of unnecessary and uncomfortable sexual poo poo in Cycle Asylum. He got blacklisted outside SA for the incident. After his first ban, he reregged and posted an E/N thread about how she led him on and then had her friend throw him out. He was a real loving creep.

Was this the same goon who took his motorcycle to the very tip of Alaska? I loved that thread, sad to think he was raping people the whole time.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dillbag posted:

Unfortunately, Uli found himself a copy of Daggerfall, so he's falling back into old video game grinding habits (à la Busby 3D).

Wait, what? Oh man. I genuinely hope that he gets better, but I love the gently caress out of Daggerfall, and knowing how it is, he might be hosed.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I've had good luck starting as the Sultan of Hispania in the Charlemagne start. You start with a decently large army and lots of income, with Shia North Africa and Catholic Asturias both being ripe for the picking. If you can hold out til Francia breaks up (usually just a decade or so), large chunks of Western Europe become conquerable with holy wars and invasions, and before you know it you're building camel riding grounds in Norway.

Edit: wrong thread, obviously. Still, valuable CK2 advice right here.

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Dec 29, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oh Christ who the gently caress told him about Daggerfall. that's horrible

Crow Jane posted:

I've had good luck starting as the Sultan of Hispania in the Charlemagne start. You start with a decently large army and lots of income, with Shia North Africa and Catholic Asturias both being ripe for the picking. If you can hold out til Francia breaks up (usually just a decade or so), large chunks of Western Europe become conquerable with holy wars and invasions, and before you know it you're building camel riding grounds in Norway.
true, if he picks that as a starting trait he'll find the early game a lot more straightforward with the full map of Daggerfall City, but the reputation hit in Hammerfell will cause him trouble later and he might get confused

Lunchmeat Larry has a new favorite as of 20:49 on Dec 29, 2016

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
Prepare to experience your new obsession!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Rollersnake posted:

This. The whole Doobie thing was funny when it was just "haha, let's contribute to this amusingly sad kickstarter," and then it devolved into that guy giving away his kids' Christmas gift money and people really getting emotionally invested in the Alabama hotdog guy. More or less the same thing happened with Lazerbot, Ulililia, CAD, and the events leading to Let's Play banning Pokemon and hentai game LPs. I wish people could just enjoy a good trainwreck without turning into creepy failure groupies.

The guy who "cancelled christmas" was a middle-aged man with adult children who all agreed to donate to charity in lieu of exchanging gifts during the holidays. Yeah, him making his donation to a restaurant kickstarter for forums e-peen wasn't the best or most selfless use of that money but it's nowhere near as bad as the image of small children weeping beneath an empty tree that has built up over the years.

Much like Star Citizen, the people who gave money to Doobie on a lark as a forums in-joke are nowhere near as reprehensible as the people who spent literally years humorlessly obsessing over and stalking everyone involved.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wait, what? Oh man. I genuinely hope that he gets better, but I love the gently caress out of Daggerfall, and knowing how it is, he might be hosed.

From what I've seen on Facebook, he's spent most of his time collecting trash items and selling them to the mudcrab vendor. Over. And over. And over.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dillbag posted:

From what I've seen on Facebook, he's spent most of his time collecting trash items and selling them to the mudcrab vendor. Over. And over. And over.
oh, that's Morrowind. that's not so bad. hope he doesn't discover alchemy abuse etc though

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

In response to a bunch of adults doxing a child and posting his pictures along with threatening messages of violence.

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 21:58 on Dec 29, 2016

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lmao at a kid having the social graces wherewithal and emotional maturity to both defuse and diss the punk bitch called Abe.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I have found a more complete screencap

In the end the literal child attacked by Abe had to beg people on his behalf to lay off him so he wouldn't have a meltdown

steinrokkan has a new favorite as of 21:56 on Dec 29, 2016

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what set them off

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Kurtofan posted:

what set them off

It was at the height of the war against rape jokes. The kid just said nothing is off-limits in comedy, I think.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
that kid is a goddamn saint

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Abe is such a tool in that exchange it's not even funny. His attempt to save face and olive branch to the superior 12 year old is an earthshaker of lameness that says a lot about him.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
goddamn thats pathetic.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013
Hahaha, that kid's amazing. What a nice dude. Just politely baffled about how weird and angry everyone is but not rising to it at all.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
If your claim to fame is being an internet smartass, don't pick fights with children.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

VanSandman posted:

don't pick fights with children.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He always sucked, but the cheerleading around him here sucked even more.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

crushingbort is usually v cool so it's really weird to see him in there

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

He always sucked, but the cheerleading around him here sucked even more.

I'm guessing FYAD just had to barely tolerate him or can you mod sass more over there?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Is he still a mod?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The crazy thing is that his initial comment is pretty innocuous. These grown rear end adults are threatening to murder this kid and making weird rear end sex comments about him and he's just "Whatever, my point still stands"

Did Abe ever address it or did he just quietly go away?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Improbable Lobster posted:

In Canada our equivalent to SSN is called SIN

I thought William Gibson was just being cute when this popped up in Count Zero.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Who was the goon who was crashing on couches with other goons while he did some backpacking tour thing and it came out he assaulted someone?

GI Joe Dirtbag
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3048978

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rough Lobster posted:

I thought William Gibson was just being cute when this popped up in Count Zero.

It stands for Social Insurance Number. It makes sense that he would reference it, he moved to Canada in 1967 and has dual citizenship.

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
I'm reading this great thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3048978&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Tl:DR TenementFunster calls out a literal rapist, Fragmaster bans everyone involved because we don't know what happened and we can't have any rape accusations flying around. Classic posters, homegroan, legal threats; this thread has it all folks

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Might be more to it, as TenementFunster turned up in the gun thread in GBS the other day and I don't think I've ever seen as much venom towards a poster I've never heard of before.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

14" never directly asked for money and a lot of us in AI are friends in real life.

Too be fair I kinda did when I got stuck in Spokane. After that people kept sending stuff and I tried to direct it into trukk and survival lol.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Goon or not, I'll donate money to get ANYBODY out of Spokane. gently caress that place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

EL BROMANCE posted:

Might be more to it, as TenementFunster turned up in the gun thread in GBS the other day and I don't think I've ever seen as much venom towards a poster I've never heard of before.
I think that has more to do with the rest of his rap sheet.