Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

kustomkarkommando posted:

maybe its your culture is just terrified of good old innocent nudity m8

Yes let me tell you at extreme length about this problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yes let me tell you at extreme length about this problem

I'm onto your game Kijin

that means there is no problem

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

No I just don't have much to say on it actually

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

A paradox to be sure.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

maybe its your culture is just terrified of good old innocent nudity m8

*peers at americas public health metrics* we have good reason for this and *peers at irelands public health metrics* you should too

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Maybe they like potatoes AND potato-shaped humans

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

good to know that women in America will soon join their Irish comrades in being forced to give birth to an unviable fetus and dying

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

This is all the English's fault anyway

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Volkerball posted:

the va is a good place to start because there's almost no way he could gently caress it up worse.

It will simultaneously be hosed up worse, cost more to taxpayers, and beneficiaries will see shrinking service and benefits.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

stone cold posted:

good to know that women in America will soon join their Irish comrades in being forced to give birth to an unviable fetus and dying

Technically its legal now to have an abortion in Ireland if the life of the mother is at risk, after statuary legislation was pushed through after the Savita Halappanavar case. Though it did take 21 years between the supreme court ruling that was the case and actual legislation explicitly spelling out the allowable circumstances.

Now its all about repealing the eighth amendment that grants foetuses the right to life and blocks legalising abortion in cases where a fatal abnormality in the foetus has been detected

kustomkarkommando fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Dec 29, 2016

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

A lot of the delay in implementing the supreme court ruling was that they found that risk of suicide was sufficient threat to the life of the mother to allow abortion and an attempt to amend the constitution to specifically exclude suicide was defeated so antiabortion activists dug in

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

the Savita Halappanavar case.

Don't you fuckin bullshit me.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Volkerball posted:

Don't you fuckin bullshit me.

There are Indian people in Ireland vb

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

In fact the man considered most likely to succeed the current prime minister has an Indian father you racist

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

president obama just ordered 2 russian diplomatic compounds closed and declared 35 russians persona non gratae lol

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the mypillow guy sounds exactly like jesse ventura

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Junkiebev posted:

president obama just ordered 2 russian diplomatic compounds closed and declared 35 russians persona non gratae lol

It's nice of Obama to make it easier for Trump to look like a a good guy to Russia once he is inaugurated.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZlD5RXkeuA

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

i wish he'd been a lame duck for the last 8 years tbh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hate how politicians only grow balls once they have nothing left to lose.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Volkerball posted:

look at who they tagged lol

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

How do you reconcile that with your excitement about Trump's foreign policy? Because Trump might not continue the Obama administration's misguided attempts at hurting Russia's feelings.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

How do you reconcile that with your excitement about Trump's foreign policy? Because Trump might not continue the Obama administration's misguided attempts at hurting Russia's feelings.

Trumps foreign policy is even worse than Obama's.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

not wrong

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Randler posted:

Does trump want to invade Syria?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/814566150285758464

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Badger of Basra posted:

Does trump want to invade Syria?

He's closer aligned with DnD anti-imperalists than he is with me.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Volkerball posted:

He's closer aligned with DnD anti-imperalists than he is with me.

:thejoke:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the mypillow guy sounds exactly like jesse ventura

i really hate that guy's voice

i can drift off to sleep watching Alone and then *boom* mypillow guy shows up and i'm filled with impotent rage

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
This could all have been avoided if the democrats had run Good King Moggle Mog as a candidate instead.

Edit: Or maybe not have the DNC be corrupt morons, so ~*~Russian Hackers~*~ are unable to ~hack~ incriminating stuff. :shrug:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Volkerball posted:

Trumps foreign policy is even worse than Obama's.
which president had the best foreign policy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

This could all have been avoided if the democrats had run Good King Moggle Mog as a candidate instead.

Edit: Or maybe not have the DNC be corrupt morons, so ~*~Russian Hackers~*~ are unable to ~hack~ incriminating stuff. :shrug:
you can't ~hack-proof~ something, but there've been far too many computer problems on their side

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

R. Mute posted:

Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga :colbert:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

R. Mute posted:

harrison

also the best domestic policy

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Franklin Roosevelt, who virtuously and righteously bombed Belgium.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Truly ahead of his time.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

you can't ~hack-proof~ something, but there've been far too many computer problems on their side

I'm not saying they should hackproof their computers. They should not have done shady stuff that could hurt them when exposed.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I'm not saying they should hackproof their computers. They should not have done shady stuff that could hurt them when exposed.
are you seriously suggesting that american politicians should not have an incriminating paper trail

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

R. Mute posted:

they've all been pretty poo poo, but we've come quite a ways from teddy roosevelt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

are you seriously suggesting that american politicians should not have an incriminating paper trail

can't hack paper

• Locked thread