Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Blizzard has always been the psychology king of nerdbrains ever since they discovered the Diablo treadmill section of the brain. If you weren't popular in highschool and/or spend any appreciable amount of money on videogames they know you better than you know yourself.

I used to get drunk and play micro-stakes poker online

Now I can get drunk and play Hearthstone and that's almost as good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

good i lust for baby boomer cracker death

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

How long until we find out that the teen was molested by this guy and the shooting wasn't "accidental" at all?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

they just needed more guns to prevent this

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Former Everything posted:

How long until we find out that the teen was molested by this guy and the shooting wasn't "accidental" at all?

Some ppl are already sayin this, confidential sources confirm

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Former Everything posted:

What do you think they meant by "firearm"?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Vertical Lime posted:

they just needed more guns to prevent this

if everyone was literally buried in guns there wouldn't be any shootings checkmate liberals

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol i poked into d&d to see what was goin on and there was a thread on patriarchy and toxic masculinity and their impact on men, and it turned into goons arguing about what the best way to split up household chores is for 10 pages before getting closed. none of this post is a joke lmfao

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I dunno guys, maybe the settlements Trump likes so much aren't the same kind that the Israelis like and he doesn't realize a word can mean two things

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Hearthstone is really cool but my MMR or whatever ranking algorithm they have working behind the scenes has decided that I've played enough games and own enough cards to get matched up against recipe decks all day long and uhhhhhhhh yeah I'm not that good, and also don't generally like to play with poo poo I don't make on my own.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

you want me to wash the dishes? I smash them on the floor and buy new ones.

gorilla mindset.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hearthstone is really cool but my MMR or whatever ranking algorithm they have working behind the scenes has decided that I've played enough games and own enough cards to get matched up against recipe decks all day long and uhhhhhhhh yeah I'm not that good, and also don't generally like to play with poo poo I don't make on my own.

my measles mumps rubella score is excellent

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

lol i poked into d&d to see what was goin on and there was a thread on patriarchy and toxic masculinity and their impact on men, and it turned into goons arguing about what the best way to split up household chores is for 10 pages before getting closed. none of this post is a joke lmfao
lol all of this post is a joke

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Al! posted:

my measles mumps rubella score is excellent

Nasty woman status: confirmed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

It's why we must keep D&D refugees out of CSPAM, they would never properly adapt to CSPAM cultural values.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Games like Bastion with incessant narration are utterly unplayable

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol all of this post is a joke

it's all true every word

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
Man this thread is bad now lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Games like Bastion with incessant narration are utterly unplayable

upgrade your brain RAM

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

it's all true every word

that makes it even funnier

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hearthstone is a bad game for anything other than playing on the bus

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

beergod posted:

ya there was a lot of panicking about some tow headed idiot bullshit artist but we seem to be getting back on track now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I haven't played a Blizzard game in years.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Darkest Dungeon is a game about mentally ill people. I just started playing and it's p cool except that the narrator is verbose as poo poo and is all like "A putrid pestilence has found purchase on your personage."

I started with it too.

I named a team after Nitecrew people. They survived one run. I put Karl sharks in to a torture chamber to reduce his stress.

The rest of the crew went in to a Dungeon. There was a statue that asked would trigger if I place a torch in it.

I did. Long story short, everyone is dead except Karl.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

lol finally a good 2016 death

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zen death robot posted:

*cracks whip* GET BACK TO WORK

yes sir

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao get hosed

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This hacking thing is total bullshit.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

etalian posted:

It's why we must keep D&D refugees out of CSPAM, they would never properly adapt to CSPAM cultural values.

CSPAM will remain open to all refugees, and though it is to be expected that many will take some time to acclimate to the chiller, better atmosphere here compared to whatever hell they have fled I we will extend to them all courtesies.

Unless they're boring or dumb or some poo poo, then gently caress 'em.

zen death robot posted:

Why is there so much video game chat ffs

If we could answer this question, we'd know the fundamental secret of the internet itself.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Thatim posted:

I started with it too.

I named a team after Nitecrew people. They survived one run. I put Karl sharks in to a torture chamber to reduce his stress.

The rest of the crew went in to a Dungeon. There was a statue that asked would trigger if I place a torch in it.

I did. Long story short, everyone is dead except Karl.

ya been shambler'd son

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

only JEB! donald j trump can fix it!!!!

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
guns are cool and that guy basically deserved to die for handing a untrained kid a loaded gun.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

beergod posted:

things should heat up tuesday when vacation's over

or in 22 days

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bushiz posted:

guns are cool and that guy basically deserved to die for handing a untrained kid a loaded gun.

Remember a couple years ago when that hick firearms instructor handed his 9-year old daughter a full auto uzi or something and got domed like five seconds later?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bushiz posted:

lol what knda fukken maroon dont unload before letting someone look at their gun

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

zen death robot posted:

Of course you'd say that

There's a lot of action but no real proof.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
vled balls

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trash Trick posted:

Milo is an extremely effective troll and y'all are just giving him more attention and guaranteeing more $$$.

ya he sure is trolling me

oh my god his posturing was an act~ his puppermaster has a puppetmaster has a puppetmaster behind it that he actually WAS just trolling all along, gotcha

its okay to give attention if yer just mocking them

if you're reading this post, you are paying attention to me and thus are guaranteeing me more $$$

cough it up y'all

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

paranoid randroid posted:

ya been shambler'd son

Yea, that was what it was.

Cracked me up pretty good. It was just a shame that Karl Sharks wasn't there. YEA KARL, I AM LOOKING AT YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
in soviet russia, balls Ed YOU!!!! ahahahaha

• Locked thread