Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

black & white owned sorry

i didn't say it was bad, but gaming molyneux's ambition, as nice as it is, tends to reach further than what his budget and timeline are able to deliver

but then again, at least the dude's trying. and given the option between rubber-stamping out another call of duty versus making something different, i'd fir-- nevermind that, my original point was "gently caress stefan molyneux."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

My guess going into this was that it was to prevent further victimization of children as the result of human trafficking, because not only were they forced into it, but they also had to answer for vice charges.

yeah, gently caress this disingenuous website and gently caress this molyneux clown for constantly making me spend precious seconds out of my day for trying to figure out if he's the bitcoin rear end in a top hat or the overambitious clown who made fable and black & white.

wait were children seriously being arrested for being forced into prostitution

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

i would almost be tempted to say this had a connection to that recent oakland pd sex scandal (i mean, recentrecent -- this is oakland police we're talking about):

quote:

The young woman, who goes by the pseudonym Celeste Guap, said it all started when she was 17 years old and became romantically involved with O'Brien, who she credits with saving her from a dangerous pimp.
"He saved me when I was 17," Guap told CNN in a phone conversation. "Instead of taking me to jail, we just kind of started something there, you know."
O'Brian, she said, later introduced her to other officers who became customers.
As the investigation widened, other officers became embroiled in the scandal. Ultimately, four police chiefs resigned and 28 officers across five departments were alleged to have had sexual contact with Guap.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Yinlock posted:

Children are being arrested for being trafficked against their will and forced into prostitution

It's a big deal with sex trafficking, the criminalization of the victims of it.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

etalian posted:

I wonder how DC apprachnicks explain away all the big campaign blunders made the Hillary such as not realizing the "safe" rust belt states were in play or how the campaign
failed on the messaging side?

From my facebook feed that has Democrat apologists: FBI, Putin, and 8 years of Obama made Trump beat the SUPER STRONG Hillary candidacy which did better than anyone could ever possibly expect.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Concerned Citizen posted:

look, sometimes diner food is what you need, but it's still just diner food. i don't understand what is happening in this thread. maybe i am the one being trolled?

gently caress you it's 2am and I want hadhbrowbs and chocolate lluvia (u step away from the mix to feather in)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

oh man I'm hungry. I'm in the middle of NYC and I can't go out and get some chicken from a halal cart because my family will complain. noooo we already ate it's a family vacation nnnnnnnoooooooooo

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gently caress you I'm fat

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Change thread title to "What the gently caress is a waffle house"

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GodFish posted:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

GodFish posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GodFish posted:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ace of Baes posted:

If you didn't keep slurpee cups in the cupboard to use as normal cups growing up you ain't poo poo.

lol I literally did this. Straws too.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

GodFish posted:

Sold.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
sometimes the WH is just what you need when you're hung over or it's late or you just need a drat omelette

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

At least 2 of this years Republican candidates only ran for the presidency accidentally, confusing the final destination of "White House" with "Waffle House."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

in case anyone was curious this bill was passed in September and allows for children forced into prostitution to get support rather than being locked up

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
gonna sound crazy but consider the sources people

The moment I clicked on that link I knew I was dealing with some bullshit

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

in case anyone was curious this bill was passed in September and allows for children forced into prostitution to get support rather than being locked up

that doesn't matter though, everyone just reads the headline and immediately comes to the conclusion he wants them to, because people are loving idiots

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Enkmar posted:

gonna sound crazy but consider the sources people

The moment I clicked on that link I knew I was dealing with some bullshit

that or just look at the headline. i mean establishment dems are loving dumb but they're not "legalize child prostitution" levels of dumb and evil. they're more traditionally the "punish kids for being forced into prostitution" kind of evil and i'm glad they woke the gently caress up and stopped that poo poo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Condiv posted:

that or just look at the headline. i mean establishment dems are loving dumb but they're not "legalize child prostitution" levels of dumb and evil. they're more traditionally the "punish kids for being forced into prostitution" kind of evil and i'm glad they woke the gently caress up and stopped that poo poo.

i fully expect that dumb tweet to have exploded into outrage by tomorrow and rectify that little lapse of sanity though

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

a good thread title

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
who even cares what twitter thinks, this is california and dems can do whatever the gently caress they want there lol

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

HorseRenoir posted:

who even cares what twitter thinks, this is california and dems can do whatever the gently caress they want there lol

Unfortunately "whatever the gently caress they want" doesn't include arresting police officers for actually abusing child prostitutes.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Pragmatism is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

2017 exmarx posted:

Pragmatism is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)

"back"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Honestly IDGI why Reid appointed Schumer as his successor, Reid was pretty good at taking stands and talking poo poo on a few topics, but Schumer is going to be a complete windsock (except anything remotely tangentially critical of Israel)

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

How Barack Obama fooled the Jews and betrayed them once he had their money

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"So spoke this week a livid Alan Dershowitz, the famed Harvard professor, legal scholar and criminal lawyer whose judgment American Jews have long trusted and respected. "

lmao I love when people interview these famous "lifelong Democrats" who haven't voted for a democrat since Carter

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

"So spoke this week a livid Alan Dershowitz, the famed Harvard professor, legal scholar and criminal lawyer whose judgment American Jews have long trusted and respected. "

lmao I love when people interview these famous "lifelong Democrats" who haven't voted for a democrat since Carter

so we called up marty peretz and the editorial staff at commentary to get their opinion on why obama is now worse than hitler

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

when i grew up my dad would take me to the diner and he'd just order a coffee and toast. it cost like 2 bucks but the toast was always pretty good and we'd just chill there for four hours while he read the paper and i played gameboy, because there was nothing else he could afford. now i eat diner toast not because its particularly good but because i grew up in a lovely envornment where that was considered ritzy and exciting for my dad who was an assistant manager at a completely different diner.

there's a non-chain diner by my house and no poo poo their toast is like the best thing they have and I'd almost go there and just order toast if I could

whatever fake butter they use is just amazing

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Waffle Trap House

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIKQPc7PBgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx21Fv12UDk

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/HoBart999/status/814822489025114112

these are the people we've emboldened

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Joementum posted:

i think it's worth mentioning that keith ellison made a Prince hotdish

https://twitter.com/SenFranken/status/814596359953190912

I always forget Prince was from Minnesota and it tickles me when I hear him talk without putting on his Prince voice.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
it's not a real waffle house unless there's an on-duty cop minimum thursday-sunday

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Waffle House is one of the main reasons why the south will not rise again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

how can eboo patel be in the muslim brotherhood when he isnt sunni?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

zegermans posted:

Honestly IDGI why Reid appointed Schumer as his successor, Reid was pretty good at taking stands and talking poo poo on a few topics, but Schumer is going to be a complete windsock (except anything remotely tangentially critical of Israel)

Have you considered the approach of pragmatism and bipartisanship when it comes to inplementing progressive policy?

• Locked thread