Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cams posted:

i'm kind of turning around on the trump presidency. he really is gonna be an awful, AWFUL president and i will get to be smug as poo poo for four years. people who support him gonna be all making excuses about how he went back on his promises and blablabla, i'm gonna laugh.

i am going to drink the liquor stores dry laughing at 8 years of idiots unironically posting "i voted for jill stein and im outraged by trump" to fb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

cams posted:

i'm kind of turning around on the trump presidency. he really is gonna be an awful, AWFUL president and i will get to be smug as poo poo for four years. people who support him gonna be all making excuses about how he went back on his promises and blablabla, i'm gonna laugh.

Nah, they will smugly say "u mad?" and laugh as Trump sells Alaska to Putin for $1.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Baloogan posted:

lol im dual and ive posted my passports in the previous trump thread if u doubt me!!!!

I wonder what Trump thinks of cowardly HalfMericans who don't even want to live here.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

because wer're human?

we? you aint american

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
lmao the front page of CNN right now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wonder what Trump thinks of cowardly HalfMericans who don't even want to live here.

first against the wall

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

russia's economy is smaller than spains, has a demographic problem that makes europe look like happy fun land, and they lack any way to project force beyond their immediate region other than with nuclear weapons.
russia also has an interest with a trumpian american at drawing a "civilizational" line between the west and the islamic world, as russia's muslim population (16 percent) is growing as the white russian population continues to decline. russian muslims have more babies and don't drink themselves to death.

putin has also cleverly exported his islamist insurgents by facilitating their travel to syria, with the logic that it's better to kill them over there than 'over here.'

but i bet you'd get some *very* interesting numbers if you took the muslim and non-muslim birth rates and extrapolated to mid-century to see what russia's demographics would look like.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

that's great

i've lived in america all my life. you live in a canadian shack. go chug syrup.

well enjooooooy trump!!!! trump trump trump!!!
and your mostly republican country, peeps who share your politics are morally and spiritual empty and the people in control would rather side w/ putin than peeps like you lamo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Covok posted:

Nah, they will smugly say "u mad?" and laugh as Trump sells Alaska to Putin for $1.

lol u think hed go that low

trumps gonna make a deeel
trupm?

turmp!!!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Covok posted:

At this very moment, /pol/ and r/the_donald are probably going "gently caress yeah, liberal tears! This is what we wanted! Papa Bear Putin is our king!" I haven't checked yet, but I don't feel like bothering.

I dove into /pol/ and there's nothing there worth reposting

it's about 10% "what did he mean by this?" and then about 50% praising him for being the shitposter-in-chief

the rest are dubs and gets

gently caress chan culture forever

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

euphronius posted:

You know what would also annoy liberals? Full employment

But they never propose that huh

I've heard liberals really loving hate people taking Dimethylmercury supplements.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Patter Song posted:

Is it time for Joementum and Montasque to tell us that focusing on Trump's Russia ties is a stupid conspiracy theory and that we sound like McCarthy? I think it's time.

*extremely twitter communist voice* "Who's the conspiracy theorist now libs"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Wikkheiser posted:

russia also has an interest with a trumpian american at drawing a "civilizational" line between the west and the islamic world, as russia's muslim population (16 percent) is growing as the white russian population continues to decline. russian muslims have more babies and don't drink themselves to death.

putin has also cleverly exported his islamist insurgents by facilitating their travel to syria, with the logic that it's better to kill them over there than 'over here.'

but i bet you'd get some *very* interesting numbers if you took the muslim and non-muslim birth rates and extrapolated to mid-century to see what russia's demographics would look like.

this always strikes me as the most amusing part when people talk about russia as the last "non-globalized christian nation"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Dapper_Swindler posted:

pff, please. its most of the old guard like graham and mccain banging on the doors.

a mob of senators and interns at ryan's door

ryan sits chainsmoking a pack of marlboros boehner left behind

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I honestly wouldn't be shocked one bit if Trump up and said gently caress your dual citizenship and did away with even the small bits of recognition that we do.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

im in the same boat as lyin ted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
nice pinned tweet

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Covok posted:

that would never happen cuz it would give the dems a senatorial advantage

expect him to sell hawaii or something

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

get drunk
get sunk
trimp!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'd be fine with selling Alaska for $ 1

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm the leader of the free world pinning a tweet to make sure people saw it

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/814934350735282177

twitter punditry

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

this always strikes me as the most amusing part when people talk about russia as the last "non-globalized christian nation"

russia is arguably the one country where the christian church is more morally bankrupt that in america, the russian orthodox church is run by people who spent the 80s on the KGBs payroll and the patriarch of moscow wears a watch that costs more than the average russian will make in a lifetime

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

get drunk
get sunk
trimp!!

i intend to. working on it. that tweeeeet lamo.

ive got 1 bottle of champagn left that i was saving for new years but im thinking of popping it for that TWEET

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Alaska is very beautiful and I enjoyed my vacation there very much

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Typo posted:

that would never happen cuz it would give the dems a senatorial advantage

expect him to sell hawaii or something

You're right! He'd sell California!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mitch Miller loving sucks

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i intend to. working on it. that tweeeeet lamo.

ive got 1 bottle of champagn left that i was saving for new years but im thinking of popping it for that TWEET

lol if you don't think there will be some new years tweets

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The fact that this itself is a tweet lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

but did your dad help assassinate jfk like lyin ted???

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

euphronius posted:

Cease fire m in Syria and Iran is playing ball

Much better record than the USA

lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Donald Trump, he is no good

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mannerup posted:

a mob of senators and interns at ryan's door

ryan sits chainsmoking a pack of marlboros boehner left behind

he is looking at that at that custom made pistol in his desk that has "the invisible hand" emblazoned on it. and he is wondering if now is the time.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

ted cruz is better than baloogan.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Typo posted:

this has being a thing since Nixon at least

being hated by the right people make you very popular to certain sections of the electorate

it's really picked up in recent years though, i mean in 2002 this was still a joke fresh enough to put on the simpsons

and the idea that a successful political platform could be built entirely on opposing literally everything the other party suggests, regardless of merit or consequence, pretty much started in the obama years

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's really come to something when the GOP hates other Americans so much that they're willing to be outright traitors and cheer for enemies of their own country if it will mean them securing victory and rubbing it in their opponents faces. Wow is america hosed big time.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

Does Russia have universal healthcare ??

Sorta. They subsidize vodka so it's like 2 bucks a handle, everyone dies of cuckhrrosis of the liver by 50, health care costs plummet. bing bong bing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Duscat posted:

it's really picked up in recent years though, i mean in 2002 this was still a joke fresh enough to put on the simpsons

and the idea that a successful political platform could be built entirely on opposing literally everything the other party suggests, regardless of merit or consequence, pretty much started in the obama years

Clinton years but it's more than just opposing liberal ideas. They also favor fascism.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

cams posted:

ted cruz is better than baloogan.
Okay that's just not true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

but did your dad help assassinate jfk like lyin ted???

i would never help assassinate jfk hes my favorite president... that is... till... jan 21st

also goddamn season 3 of farscape is amazing

• Locked thread