Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Dalael posted:

I'm sorry.. Who are you and what did you do to Despera? You sound way too reasonable to be the person who posted in this thread during WWB.

Having Donald Trump elected put things in perspective. It's just a loving game yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Zephyrine posted:

Because of what I posted on goonfleet. Because it got to Reddit. Where it could be used for propaganda purposes, to hurt the Alliance during the time it was most vulnerable. Because of my poor judgement.

I'm super sure a screenshot I took from this thread, and posted on the PL forums, that JEFFRAIDER then posted on r/eve is exactly why you can't get back into GSF.

Yep.

That's it right there.

Yep.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Xolve posted:

I'm super sure a screenshot I took from this thread, and posted on the PL forums, that JEFFRAIDER then posted on r/eve is exactly why you can't get back into GSF.

Yep.

That's it right there.

Yep.

Next thing you know, she'll think its because she boils ribs.

Its not because of the ribs

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Despera posted:

Having Donald Trump elected put things in perspective. It's just a loving game yo.

That we can agree on.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

CainFortea posted:

Those are all things that happened because of the actual reason. The actual reason is you're an unfunny shitlord and no one likes you.

But I'm still in the alliance??

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Despera posted:

Yeah, who are you and what did you do to Despera?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well I sent an eve mail asking forgiveness from our greatest leader. PBOH

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

I've posted just as critically as you have and have also been reposted on reddit twice now

but do you get reposted on pl.pl :dukedog:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
You don't know what you got till its gone

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Despera posted:

I feel like you're being way too reasonable and are just trying to get back in so you can spy. Which is kinda pointless since everything shows up on reddit 2 minutes after its posted on gf.com
So I dunno :shrug:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he just wants to rat in peace you dummies jeez

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
reminder: he claimed he joined test because of irl friends and not because he wanted to rat in peace

also "lol ill use my titan more"

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Despera posted:

Welp, true enough. But hopefully the Trump lesson on the power of shitposting can also make you appreciate how little anyone in GSF would want to let you back in.

Despera posted:

which is why many people take care not to burn it to the ground behind them

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Orange Red Bull posted:

but do you get reposted on pl.pl :dukedog:

:iiam:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he just wants to rat in peace you dummies jeez

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also "lol ill use my titan more"

but this isn't the place to apply to Pandemic Legion?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'd be afraid to drop my titan in PL right about now :laugh:

Unless a responsible handholder was present

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Dalael posted:

I feel like you're being way too reasonable and are just trying to get back in so you can spy. Which is kinda pointless since everything shows up on reddit 2 minutes after its posted on gf.com
So I dunno :shrug:

TEST auth for some reason removed all access to jabber/mumble if any of your accounts expired which for me was every two seconds. They made it near impossible to get auth back. I couldn't spy for them if I wanted.

It wasnt an IRL friend but gently caress that guy.

Yeah burning bridges is a bad habit of mine. Them pretty flames though.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Klyith posted:

but this isn't the place to apply to Pandemic Legion?

so all you are saying that I basically threw 10 bucks out of the window?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Multilake posted:

yeah but for another reason

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I doubt I would have left if that jackass didnt ask for a bridge "to somewhere" and me loving up the menu either. I had to cancel out of about 5 bogus fleet warps to my death too.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Multilake posted:

Not at all. There are lots of threads on this dead forum. Some of them are even pretty good!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ynglaur posted:

Not at all. There are lots of threads on this dead forum. Some of them are even pretty good!

Coupons and Deals.

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

Despera posted:

Did I burn too many bridges to come back to the sweet embrace of goons? Test is loving horrible.

I don't remember you doing anything in GSF besides ratting, and your characters activity seem to suggest that's all you did in test as well. You bailed on GSF once we no longer had safe space to rat in, now you're looking to do the same thing again to test. Why would you be welcomed back?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Service Charge posted:

I don't remember you doing anything in GSF besides ratting, and your characters activity seem to suggest that's all you did in test as well. You bailed on GSF once we no longer had safe space to rat in, now you're looking to do the same thing again to test. Why would you be welcomed back?

Ive done nothing in test except for insurance fraud a few dreads. GSF I was in plenty of fleets and like I mentioned tried to help the goon by bridging in a very dangerous place and in a very dangerous time.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Despera posted:

I doubt I would have left if that jackass didnt ask for a bridge "to somewhere" and me loving up the menu either. I had to cancel out of about 5 bogus fleet warps to my death too.

Despera posted:

Ive done nothing in test except for insurance fraud a few dreads. GSF I was in plenty of fleets and like I mentioned tried to help the goon by bridging in a very dangerous place and in a very dangerous time.

I was in the fleet he was supposed to bridge that day. It was hilarious.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Despera posted:

A game has an end, eve has no end.
Eve!=game

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also the reason you see me do nothing but rat is that character "Despera Musana" did nothing but rat. I bought a higher skilled character to park in staging areas to do fleets.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Did two goon fleets that night i jumped instead of bridged. One of the PL regulars here was chasing me around in that lovely galllente command battlecruiser.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
maybe one of the nc renters will take you

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Dalael posted:

Next thing you know, she'll think its because she boils ribs.

Its not because of the ribs

It'd be a fair reason

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
a boiled tofu rib eater eating a real rib

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Despera posted:

like I mentioned tried to help the goon by bridging in a very dangerous place and in a very dangerous time.

Yeah, and zeph did continuous JF evac runs for a week straight. It's not about what y'all did while you were in, it's how you left.

Anyways I hope you can move on and find something else fun to do with your time. This thread already has one person who's despera-te to get back in, and there's not enough posting room for another.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Klyith posted:

Yeah, and zeph did continuous JF evac runs for a week straight. It's not about what y'all did while you were in, it's how you left.

Anyways I hope you can move on and find something else fun to do with your time. This thread already has one person who's despera-te to get back in, and there's not enough posting room for another.

After playing EVE for 10 consecutive minutes for the first time in almost a year, I think they are doing me a favor.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Despera posted:

Did two goon fleets that night i jumped instead of bridged. One of the PL regulars here was chasing me around in that lovely galllente command battlecruiser.

I don't think me being in local with you while you were in one of Laz's lovely Caracal roams constitutes 'chasing you'.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Xolve posted:

I don't think me being in local with you while you were in one of Laz's lovely Caracal roams constitutes 'chasing you'.

Just like about everything in life, it wasnt about you.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Despera posted:

Just like about everything in life, it wasnt about you.

So your word diarrhea in local (where you name dropped me) was also not about me? cool.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Xolve posted:

So your word diarrhea in local (where you name dropped me) was also not about me? cool.

That was someone else idiot.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Holy poo poo get over yourself. Believe it or not you arent the only PL regular here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Despera posted:

Holy poo poo get over yourself. Believe it or not you arent the only PL regular here.

Shocking news from 4 months ago- I'm not in PL.

• Locked thread