Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I've never understood how the people who shout most loudly about how "I got there on my own" are always, without fail, the ones who had everything handed to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've never understood how the people who shout most loudly about how "I got there on my own" are always, without fail, the ones who had everything handed to them.

Yeah, and people who actually did it entirely on their own will always tell you how much they couldn't have done it without grandma (before the cancer) or that one foster parent who was nice to them.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

Donald Trump is a self-made man! He only had a teeny tiny loan of between 1 and 14 million dollars from his father!

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

Covok posted:

This isn't just Free Republic, this is like 90% of online conservatives. From my few incursion into /pol/, I've seen the same mindset. They go on and on about how they're all rich and immune from classicism dialogue and can survive any fallout from racist policies somehow hitting them. The reality? Probably all 15 year olds still in high school who want to be edgy or depressed middle aged people who want to play to delusions of grandeur due to feelings of inadequacy.

Delusions of grandeur I can definitely understand, but I simply refuse to believe that even teenage edgelords would ever do this. It just doesn't make any sense. They're the ones who are often the victims of these mind-sets when they have to deal with the drudgery and disrespect of minimum wage jobs (if they are lucky enough to even get them these days) while still having to do all the very real and very unpaid work that is their schoolwork. For them to adopt this attitude would be especially self-effacing, or even Stockholm Syndrome.

robotsinmyhead posted:

I have a friend that used to be like this. He inherited a small business from his parents and suddenly he was very into the fart-huffing JOB CREATOR Libertarian mindset. After he hurt his back and couldn't perform the duties of that job anymore, he sold it off and slowly came to the realization that not everyone can do every job and even motivated and skilled people can get completely floored by random, uncontrollable events.

He's an actually tolerable and nice human being now.

This is the thing that worries me about my own philosophy. Having experienced suffering, my takeaway was that it was such a bad thing it shouldn't happen to anyone; neither to me or other people. It's almost entrepreneurial, in its own way, where you identify a problem and work to solve it.

The issue then is that it might create conditions where people would no longer know suffering, or at least not to the same effect that it used to be, and the result of those people no longer being conscientious about it means they will inevitably skew towards behaviours that will once again cause the suffering of others.

The only thing that seems to cure them is to experience suffering firsthand, and to renew the whole process. But it feels wrong of me to actively wish something like that on someone else. Yet, to say that sufferings of life is an intrisinc part of life would be to render pointless the struggle against it and all the fruits of it as well. I haven't been able to reconcile the two.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Morroque posted:

The only thing that seems to cure them is to experience suffering firsthand, and to renew the whole process. But it feels wrong of me to actively wish something like that on someone else. Yet, to say that sufferings of life is an intrisinc part of life would be to render pointless the struggle against it and all the fruits of it as well. I haven't been able to reconcile the two.

People like this who do experience suffering don't generalize from it. So if a gay conservative is fired from his job for being gay, he'll take a strong interest in gay rights from then on, but he won't necessarily generalize and say "I shouldn't have been fired for something I can't help. In the same way, women shouldn't be fired for getting pregnant, and disabled people should get accomodations to help them do their job." Being bad at generalizing is a strong symptom of conservatism. Notice how Dick Cheney was an early supporter of gay marriage - because his daughter was gay and wanted to get married. I sincerely doubt he would have given a crap about gay marriage if all his kids were straight.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

ratbert90 posted:

Donald Trump is a self-made man! He only had a teeny tiny loan of between 1 and 14 million dollars from his father!

On multiple occasions

Morroque posted:

It just doesn't make any sense. They're the ones who are often the victims of these mind-sets when they have to deal with the drudgery and disrespect of minimum wage jobs (if they are lucky enough to even get them these days) while still having to do all the very real and very unpaid work that is their schoolwork. For them to adopt this attitude would be especially self-effacing, or even Stockholm Syndrome.

You did witness the election this year, right? And all the protests in '09 where the current president was equated to a Nazi because reasons, or the healthcare protests because no one should have affordable healthcare? Conservative bent people are not, well, sane people at times

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Dec 29, 2016

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gorilla Salad posted:

Thats because they're usually boomers.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
No puppet.
https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

No puppet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890

You're the puppet.

quote:

To: COUNTrecount

I’m starting to love the new technology. Trump and the Russians are calling it like it is when it comes to that loathsome creature who’s name shall not be said.

6 posted on 12/29/2016, 1:42:08 PM by x1stcav (Leftism is like rust: It corrodes 24 hours a day until eradicated.)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Makes sense bringing on Exxon's CEO to run foreign policy while buddying up with a failed petro state that used to be us enemy #1.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I too anxiously await the day I will be able to suck on Russia's dong because my president to be is a moron

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima. Mr. Trump, Nuclear Weapons Are No Game. posted by freeper DeathBeforeDishonor1

You would think that freepers, most of whom grew up during the height of the Cold War, most of whom lived most of their lives under constant thread of nuclear annihilation, would understand the point.

You'd think that if you didn't know they were freepers.

Freep opinions: well, they started it!

quote:

To: DeathBeforeDishonor1

Well, they shouldn’t have bombed Pearl Harbor.

Don’t bother the bull if you don’t want the horns.

4 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:13:29 AM by MeanWestTexan (Sometimes There Is No Lesser Of Two Evils)

quote:

George, even if your claim is true, your bleats about the horrors endured by your “family” pale in comparison to the horrors, abuse and murder your erstwhile country perpetrated on humanity. Shame on you.

7 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:14:10 AM by Gaffer

quote:

And YOU were put in a concentration camp by DEMOCRATS you schmuck. Just because you are gay doesn’t mean the Democrats are your friends. They knowingly take money from countries that throw gays like you off of roof tops. You are just a stupid old liberal ash hole.

8 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:14:42 AM by jmaroneps37 (Conservatism is truth. Liberalism is lies.)

quote:

This stupid dick weed was also imprisoned with his family by FDR and he is just so happy to be siding with the same party that took everything away from them. I heard an interview with him where he recounted the three different detention camps his family lived in during the war.

Just another stupid human being who is doing all of his thinking with the little head.

15 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:18:33 AM by mazda77

quote:

So he’s actually making a strong argument that we waited too long.

17 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:19:34 AM by The Toll

Freep continues to be absolutely convinced that Obama is trying to start a war.

quote:

This fudge packer needs to be saying this to his pal Barry.

21 days left and he is fiddling as fast as he can!

19 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:20:16 AM by Delta 21 (Patiently waiting for the jack booted kick at my door.)

Current "they deserved it" post count: 7

quote:

To: Gaffer

Remind Mr. Zulu of Unit 731, Japan’s nefarious medical unit which performed despicable experiments on war captives during WWII. Their deeds are just as evil and nefarious as the Nazi medical units, but you never hear about them from the revisionists who write of our world’s history.

21 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:22:55 AM by dowcaet

The problem with history is that it's written by the victors. They're going to continue to believe this poo poo until they die.

quote:

He didn’t seem to have a problem with nukes when he was campaigning for Clinton and Clinton was promising an inevitably (and possibly immediate) nuclear conflict with Russia.

28 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:27:11 AM by thoughtomator (Purple: the color of sedition)

quote:

George, you should just quit being such a “”good guy”. It seems you must continue in spite of evidence to the contrary to demean Mr. Trump because your little liberal life a) permits ISIS, b)rape of women, C) killing of children, d) throwing homosexuals off of roofs...is that what this is all about?

Yes, people died in Hiroshima and Americans (gee whiz) in Japanese concentration camps in SE Asia and the Philippines...but far more are dying from literally insane followers of Mohammed who himself was not sane by any definition.

Maybe you can rexamine your priorities about what constitutes a “good” death.

I am sorry your ‘family’ died but were those immediate family members or people you didn’t know? Just curious about the relationships.

51 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:43:27 AM by Bodega (we are developing less and less common sense...world wide)

Current "they deserved it" post count: 13

quote:

And further more...the Japs actually ATE some of our guys. That kind of behavior is simply beyond the pale.

If we did not nuke Japan we faced a couple of other bad choices:

1. We could have blockaded and bombed the islands into rubble. Millions of Japanese would be starved to death. Their resolve would be hardened.

2. We could have invaded. Again, casualties would have been horrific. Conservatively in the millions for both sides.

3. We could have nuked them, with casualties in the hundred—to two hundred thousand range.

I would love to hear Georgie’s selection.

55 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:45:11 AM by Vermont Lt (Brace. Brace. Brace. Heads down. Do not look up.)

quote:

To: GingisK

WELL...George or what ever your Jap name is...I lost family in the WAR you drat Japs started by bombing Peral Harbor....and the USA would be a hell of a lot better off without you and your kind in the USA....if you are so drat worried about the bomb take your sorry Jap rear end back to Japan.....also, you folks should remember what you did to the Koreans don't you think...The bomb was totally the Japs fault and I for one am drat proud the USA dropped it. BYE

61 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:51:15 AM by mastertex

quote:

That’s OK George, I lost several straight friend to AIDS because homosexuals having sex with straight members of the other sex ain’t no laughing matter either. AIDS has killed more folks than our nukes....between Nagasaki and Hiroshima, between 50,000 and 100,000 casualties. For AIDS, it has averaged 1.5 million or so per year for a number of years. Which is more toxic, George?

65 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:54:42 AM by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)

quote:

George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima. Mr. Trump, Nuclear Weapons Are No Game.

Neither is sodomy.

70 posted on 12/30/2016, 9:07:10 AM by DungeonMaster (Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.)

quote:

Too bad, you swishy history revisionist. Tell it to the families of 2,403 U.S. soldiers who were murdered by Japan when we weren't even in the war---yet. And the 111,606 U.S. soldiers killed in the resulting hostilities, including those who died from unspeakably cruel and inhumane treatment at the hands of the Japanese in POW camps.

The U.S. would not have just decided, "Let's nuke Japan" unless Japan had provoked it. Remember what Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said: "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." You done tugged on Superman's cape, and we did what we had to do to end the war. So shut your mouth.

75 posted on 12/30/2016, 9:14:03 AM by EinNYC

quote:

Dear George,

Please take you sob story to China - I’m sure the Chinese will just shower you with cherry blossoms and hand you the keys to Beijing.

Stay away from Nanjing and Mongolia or some descendants of the millions your countrymen murdered, raped, and used as human experiments will wish to show you what suffering really is as they point to the mass graves their relatives are buried in by your countrymen.

Actually you should be thankful that we twice nuked your country as the Chinese had other plans for your wonderful countrymen - genocide: by slavey and sterilization ...

92 posted on 12/30/2016, 9:48:19 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now it is your turn ...)

Hi savagesusie!

quote:

Vice creates slaves only (St. Augustine/Socrates). His vice is an intrinsic disorder which warps not only his worldview of males and females (Truth/biology) (and creates extreme sexism (separation of the sexes like in Afghanistan where boys harems are normal). His trauma in childhood (he probably was raped) warps all perceptions and worldview and he should be on a psychiatrist’s couch.

This man has a very sick nihilistic, irrational worldview which should be reviled. No Truth (God) and no science allowed, where he lives in his “utopia” where Slavery is Freedom and Boys are Girls for the NWO of total slavery—irrationality and ignorance (satanism (communism) where sodomy and baby-killing are normal).

93 posted on 12/30/2016, 9:48:41 AM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: nwrep

Too bad human being George wasn’t home that day.

100 posted on 12/30/2016, 10:00:36 AM by dearolddad

quote:

I lost family at Pearl Harbor,talentless pervert.Truman did what he had to do.And so will Trump.

109 posted on 12/30/2016, 10:59:30 AM by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

And had not your relatives decided to conquer the pacific many other’s relatives across the globe would be alive today.. what’s your flipping point fairy?

112 posted on 12/30/2016, 11:12:15 AM by HamiltonJay

Final"they deserved it" tally: 29 posts

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From California Democrats legalize child prostitution posted by freeper bkopto

To be specific, it's no longer a crime for a child to be a prostitute. As in, the child won't be going to jail, just everyone else involved. This is being done under the assumption that child prostitution is usually coerced or otherwise exploitative, so there's not much sense in punishing the child prostitute for it, which may in turn lead to more child prostitutes willing to come forward to authorities.

Oh by the way, Snopes debunked the outrage from the original article back in September.

quote:

To: bkopto

Ok, California needs their statehood taken away. Time to send in federal marshalls and restore sanity.

2 posted on 12/29/2016, 4:46:24 PM by D Rider

quote:

California can’t help itself as it slips further down the slope of becoming more and more like ancient Rome; hedonism, self-worship, perversions, over taxation, bread and circuses, all accepted and slowly but surely being overrun by invading foreigners. Oh well, they did it to themselves, as did Rome.

4 posted on 12/29/2016, 4:47:38 PM by john drake (Lucius Accius-Roman,170 BC - "oderint dum metuant" translated "Let them hate so long as they fear")

Nobody so far has read the article, in case you hadn't figured it out.

quote:

To: Dogbert41; bkopto; NYer

And now a man who rapes a female minor can say: “She is a prostitute. She offered me her body, we didn’t discuss the price.” and perhaps get off without being charged, since child prostitution has been legalized.

7 posted on 12/29/2016, 4:51:07 PM by GreyFriar (Spearhead - 3rd Armored Division 75-78 & 83-87)

What?

quote:

To: Mariner

You have more “faith” in the California judicial system than I do. And if the John says, I’m muslim and the girl is an infidel and therefore it is legal, under Sharia, for me to have sex with her....and you wouldn’t want to be called “anti-Islamic” for attempting to punish me with laws I don’t recognize.

Hopefully this folly will be recognized and the population will demand a change (a very, very long shot)

17 posted on 12/29/2016, 4:58:24 PM by GreyFriar (Spearhead - 3rd Armored Division 75-78 & 83-87)

What the gently caress, freep?

quote:

Bill Clinton just moved into Nancy Pelosi’s guest house.

He has that “No prosecution Card” issued by the Obama administration and certified by the MSM.

24 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:07:03 PM by Hillbilly sage

:stare:

quote:

To: Dogbert41

So if it’s NOT illegal for kids to do it, how can it be illegal to pay for it?

This will save a lot of sickos trips to Singapore or wherever they go.

30 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:10:25 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

It is just another step towards decriminalizing pedophilia to satisfy the perverts in Hollywood.

33 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:13:02 PM by Blood of Tyrants (Conservatives love America for what it is. Liberals hate America for the same reason.)

quote:

This terribly destructive legislation was written and passed by the progressive Democrats who control California's state government with a two-thirds “supermajority.”

Democrats have a super majority in California because of Mexicans and Mexican illegals.How dumb are these immigrant idiots voting for socialist democrats? They buy the media lie that Republicans are “racist”. What morons.

This is the USA’s future if we don't repeal the 1965 immigration act.

37 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:24:53 PM by Democrat_media (Yellen raising rates with only 1.8% growth to hurt Trump send USA to depression)

quote:

To: GreyFriar

True. This is in context of a larger push to lower the age of consent for sex in general, in California and spreading throughout the US.
There are several nonprofits dedicated to raising our consciousness (!) on these issues, as well as pushing legislation in multiple states.

It’s all marching in lockstep with the LGBT agenda, which is encouraging youngsters to “come out” as gay or trans, and “express their sexuality” with the help of adult “allies” or “mentors” even in elementary school.
And of course all this is preceded by the “kids are gonna have sex so we might as well give them condoms, pills, and abortions” mentality of the 60s sexual revolution.
IOW, it’s a pedophile agenda.

In California, they’re pushing lowering the VOTING age to 16, with smoking, drinking, and the age of consent snuck in alongside as “children’s rights.”
And parents will have none; they’ll be designated an oppressor class, and can be harassed, prosecuted, sued for violating the “rights” of their children, either for attempting to discipline them, or for failing to support or pay for whatever immature, irresponsible demands they make.

38 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:30:02 PM by mumblypeg (Make America Macho Again.)

Freeper mumblypeg really wants horrible things to be true.

quote:

To: RedWulf

They didn’t legalize child prostitution. It’s no longer a crime for a child to sell themselves for sex, but it’s still still statutory rape to engage with sex with a minor. Therefore child prostitution is still an illegal act, they’re just not going to punish the child for it under the idea that they’re not responsible for their actions under law.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
Here’s a clue: that’s the official line.

40 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:32:44 PM by mumblypeg (Make America Macho Again.)

Freep opinions: prosecute the victims!

quote:

To: AnotherUnixGeek

Sorry I just don’t buy that line. Sounds fishy to me. I would insist that they are arrested, doesn’t mean they will be found guilty right? At the very least it gets them into the system instead of ignored. Don’t BUY it for a second. Call me conspiracy or whatever it sends a bad message.

42 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:37:55 PM by Coffee_drinker (The best defense is a strong preemptive strike.)

:stonk:

quote:

To: GreyFriar

California is just getting ready for the influx of rapeugees from the ME.

47 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:47:06 PM by headstamp 2 (Fear is the mind killer.)

:stonklol:

quote:

To: Hugin

How does this square up with age of consent? Can you recognize the right for someone under 18 to sell their sex but then say they can't give it away?

50 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:58:12 PM by liberalh8ter (The only difference between flash mob 'urban yutes' and U.S. politicians is the hoodies.)

Hi, savagesusie!

quote:

The reason the evil “justices” made sodomy into a “virtue” is now revealed. Flipping 2000 years of Ethics back to paganism, Satanism, tribalism (islam) by the Podesta and Hastert and Giffen-types.—the sexual liberation where there is no “right” and “wrong” when it comes to the sex act. Anything goes. No “justice” system at all. We can use any human being in disgusting, degrading ways, and it is a “Just Law”. LOL

...all for the children, as John Maynard Keynes, the Fabian Socialist economist pederast, who wrote in all his letters to his homosexual orgy buddies advertising the boys for “the love that dare not speak its name”. So, they are making the Afghanis’ Ethics “normal” and Satanism into our “Justice” System. Yep.

So California leads in the emasculation, degradation, and pimping of our little boys and girls. (Satanism).

How can you arrest any pizza-gate people when sex with children is legalized. (Oh, yes, when they sacrifice them and kill and eatl them, oh, “maybe” the police and judges will care-—like they did with Jimmy Savile and the elites for 4 decades-—and the Bushes and CIA Boy-Sex ring in the White House in the 80s and 90s. All a system for bribery-—but now with it legal, they can’t bribe the Hastert’s. Oh Dear!

They kick our Chrsitian Ethics out unconstitutionally for Satanism and force Satanism on us in our so-called “Just” laws-——what a crock full of sh*t. Either there is Rule of Law or Rule of Man-—not both. We only have ONE system in this country.

53 posted on 12/29/2016, 6:05:51 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

I don't even

quote:

Because nothing says “I love you” like letting children get aids?

63 posted on 12/30/2016, 12:15:21 AM by Bullish

Freep opinions: those drat commies legalized child prostitution!

quote:

To: NYer

Yes, erosion of morality, for the US the destruction of Judeo-Christian morality. The ‘Progressive Left’ i.e. the American Communist Party has had that as one of their goals since it was established and we see it taught in today’s colleges and lower schools.

66 posted on 12/30/2016, 5:14:19 AM by GreyFriar (Spearhead - 3rd Armored Division 75-78 & 83-87)

I'm not sure where the /s there starts.

quote:

Told you all this was on the agenda of the gay mafia a couple of years ago immediately after the SCOTUS found GAY MARRIAGE right next to the ABORTION clause in the US Constitution. Next up will be legalizing pedophilia and striking down state prostitution laws nationwide.

DemonRATS should be free to do whatever they want, and especially since Trump will be destroying America in the next four years. /s

70 posted on 12/30/2016, 3:12:59 PM by Cheerio (Barry Hussein Soetoro-0bama=The Complete Destruction of American Capitalism)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

What irritates me most about this besides a lot of people putting the word family in quotes, I don't even know what the hell that's about, is that George Takei wasn't even saying "The US shouldn't have used nukes on Japan." He probably does believe we shouldn't, but he doesn't ever say that. All he says is "My family's seen first hand how destructive nukes are, they're really destructive, Trump is insane to start a nuclear arms race."

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
[quote="McGlockenshire" post=""467842443"]To: DeathBeforeDishonor1

That’s OK George, I lost several straight friend to AIDS because homosexuals having sex with straight members of the other sex ain’t no laughing matter either. AIDS has killed more folks than our nukes....between Nagasaki and Hiroshima, between 50,000 and 100,000 casualties. For AIDS, it has averaged 1.5 million or so per year for a number of years. Which is more toxic, George?

65 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:54:42 AM by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)
[/quote]

There's a lot of awful poo poo in there but somehow this disgusted me the most.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah, in the 80's they didn't care because it was mostly gay people dying. Now that it's jumped the lines, suddenly it's as if gay people created AIDS and deliberately inflicted it on straight people.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Jurgan posted:

Yeah, in the 80's they didn't care because it was mostly gay people dying. Now that it's jumped the lines, suddenly it's as if gay people created AIDS and deliberately inflicted it on straight people.

The homosexual mafia poisoning blood stores with AIDS infected blood has been a long time conspiracy theory.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

This terribly destructive legislation was written and passed by the progressive Democrats who control California's state government with a two-thirds “supermajority.”

Democrats have a super majority in California because of Mexicans and Mexican illegals.How dumb are these immigrant idiots voting for socialist democrats? They buy the media lie that Republicans are “racist”. What morons.

This is the USA’s future if we don't repeal the 1965 immigration act.

37 posted on 12/29/2016, 5:24:53 PM by Democrat_media (Yellen raising rates with only 1.8% growth to hurt Trump send USA to depression)

This is my favorite of the lot. Those stupid immigrants, voting for the party that isn't screaming about brown people all the time. What are they even thinking?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

kartikeya posted:

This is my favorite of the lot. Those stupid immigrants, voting for the party that isn't screaming about brown people all the time. What are they even thinking?

Those evil malicious immigrants are being hoodwinked by demonRATS as the demoCRAPS bus them in en masse to force them to vote socialism to destroy America.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

From George Takei: I Lost Family in Hiroshima. Mr. Trump, Nuclear Weapons Are No Game. posted by freeper DeathBeforeDishonor1

You would think that freepers, most of whom grew up during the height of the Cold War, most of whom lived most of their lives under constant thread of nuclear annihilation, would understand the point.

You'd think that if you didn't know they were freepers.

Freep opinions: well, they started it!

loving amazing, it's like reading Youtube comments

"Nukes are not a good idea and you shouldn't be considering using them"

"Oh yeah? Well you shouldn't have started WWII"
"Yeah, gently caress you, you guys were far worse"
"japan sucks!"

Talk about missing the friggen point repeatedly.

Fathis Munk posted:

My question is if AIDS is a "fag" disease, how did his straight friends catch it?

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Dec 31, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Because the gays sleep with straight people of the opposite sex so as to purposefully spread the disease !

quote:

That’s OK George, I lost several straight friend to AIDS because homosexuals having sex with straight members of the other sex ain’t no laughing matter either

Like duh ?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
yes, jailing exploited children is a fantastic idea.

This is one of those times freep has really got to me.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Ambitious Spider posted:

yes, jailing exploited children is a fantastic idea.

This is one of those times freep has really got to me.

Welcome to the Just World belief system.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

Because the gays sleep with straight people of the opposite sex so as to purposefully spread the disease !

Like duh ?

But wouldn't that make them gay to? Because we all know there are no shades of grey, you're either gay or not gay

This is one of those things you can really have fun with when it comes to freeper logic

If his friends were guys and straight that means they must have had sex with gay women, and freep knows they don't exist
If his friends were women then it doesn't matter because women aren't human enough to give a drat about.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Dec 31, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Senator John McCain Demands “Act of War” Against Russia… is fake news and has over three hundred replies, but it's also boring.

Instead, from Obama hit by racist memes on Russian social media... posted by freeper rickmichaels

You don't need the context.

quote:

To: rickmichaels

he really wants that banana

3 posted on 12/31/2016, 2:19:09 AM by brucedickinson

Freep opinions: we should be glad that the right to be a racist little shithead is protected by the first amendment

quote:

Russians live in a dictatorship.

Had they posted memes critical or derogatory of Putin, their front door would be kicked in and they would be hauled off to jail.

4 posted on 12/31/2016, 2:23:51 AM by Timpanagos1

They're going to continue making GBS threads on him forever.

quote:

I can just imagine Obama living it up outside the USA and reading or hearing day after day after year after year his fails, his fake past brought to light, his family “issues”, his executive actions geing mowed down like a runaway lawn mower on a golf course, almost every nation on earth unafraid now to roast him.

Whats he going to do about it? He will be utterly powerless.

6 posted on 12/31/2016, 2:38:36 AM by Daniel Ramsey (MAGA)

quote:

“Wait, I didn’t mean this to hurt muh legacy...”

8 posted on 12/31/2016, 2:46:11 AM by Telepathic Intruder (The only thing the Left has learned from the failures of socialism is not to call it that)

quote:

Putin enjoys an extremely high favorability rating in Russia. Of course they are going to stick up for their guy. I thought they were being rather kind to obuttbanger personally. They could have been much worse then again their sense of humor is quite different that ours so maybe in their culture they were about as bad as it gets. On that I don’t know.

9 posted on 12/31/2016, 2:46:12 AM by Boomer (You can't shame a fascist leftist (liberal) because they don't understand the concept of honor.)

quote:

As an American patriot, when a foreign country criticizes my President I defend them to the hilt no matter what.

However in Obama’s case I don’t feel he qualifies for any defense from me at all after what he’s done and said for the last 8 years. I wouldn’t lift a finger to defend or help him in any way shape or form.

10 posted on 12/31/2016, 2:47:00 AM by Bullish

:psyduck:

quote:

It seems that they have freedom of speech. Something we have lost.

13 posted on 12/31/2016, 3:25:31 AM by fella ("As it was before Noah so shall it be again,")

Classy.

quote:

To: equaviator

“I’d let him walk right into an open manhole.”

It would be a fitting end. The rescue squad could not tell him from the rest of the $hit down there, and probably bring up the wrong turd.

16 posted on 12/31/2016, 4:52:05 AM by redfreedom

quote:

The problem is, community organizer obama and his BLM terrorists have been screaming racism for 8 years despite a sort of black guy getting into the White House. No one cares anymore.

The larger problem is they know no one cares anymore since racism is no longer a viable concern. They will escalate to something else, their own attempt to bring on the apocalypse in order to punish everyone just because their little tantrum is being laughed at by the entire planet.

And they, and their enablers, are being laughed at...and laughed at...and laughed at.

17 posted on 12/31/2016, 4:53:01 AM by Caipirabob (Communists... Socialists... Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?!?)

:psyboom:

quote:

Good. It’s about time he was exposed to some REAL racism, and not just the convenient “victim card” kind he’s preached about.

25 posted on 12/31/2016, 5:32:56 AM by IronJack

SERIOUSLY THEY KEEP SAYING IT

quote:

A freedom we don’t have.

43 posted on 12/31/2016, 8:55:58 AM by Blogatron (Brought to you by The American Frog Council; "Frog - the other green meat.")

gently caress you, freep.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

quote:

obuttbanger

That's a new one.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
We don't have the freedom to criticize the president in this country! If we did, there would be some sort of forum where people insulted him with racist libel twenty-four hours a day, and I don't know of any place like that. Do you?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

MANime in the sheets posted:

That's a new one.

Ob[insert something insulting here] is the generic Obama insult generator for the right wing.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
drat, so much freedom lost under Ocaraccident... can't even call him names for eight straight years without getting your website shut down Any Day Now... hosed up... America under Oslightlyovercookedsteak is basically communist Russia a hypothetical bad country... stay safe FReepers, as we head into the turbulent waters of peaceful transition of power that are the hallmarks of totalitarian despots...

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

SERIOUSLY THEY KEEP SAYING IT

gently caress you, freep.

Freep wouldn't know the freedom the crow about if it punched them in the face. They're so convinced they're gonna be rounded up and forced into camps.

You guys won, deal with it. You can't claim persecution anymore

Jurgan posted:

We don't have the freedom to criticize the president in this country!

We're certainly heading that way with Trump telling the media he'd block them out of the press circle if they criticized him. We're gonna be hosed

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Putin enjoys an extremely high favorability rating in Russia. Of course they are going to stick up for their guy.

I hear Kim Jong Un enjoys an extremely high favorability rating in North Korea too, I wonder why?

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Gorilla Salad posted:

Insecurity and implacable guilt which is quickly followed by rationalization and self delusion.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Twelve by Pies posted:

I hear Kim Jong Un enjoys an extremely high favorability rating in North Korea too, I wonder why?

Man, that'd be scary watching the Trumpers react to Putin like NK people do to Un.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

SocketWrench posted:

Man, that'd be scary watching the Trumpers react to Putin like NK people do to Un.

At least North Koreans have the excuse of lifelong propaganda and fear for their views.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Neo_Crimson posted:

At least North Koreans have the excuse of lifelong propaganda and fear for their views.

So do conservatives

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey! I found a Freeper in the wild!

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/815729131912646660

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hey! I found a Freeper in the wild!

This is too smart, I can't even figure it out.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Is that the dude who has to go on TV whenever freep does something so abhorrent it attracts actual media attention? The name sounds familiar, as it's one freep would hate endlessly if it wasn't one of theirs.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Joshmo posted:

This is too smart, I can't even figure it out.

Morse code translation: "Sigh, reporters"

Kristinn Taylor is one of the dickiest dick-wads from FR.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I love that they still claim Obama is an agitator. You know, because he was democrat and black
Meanwhile trump is seen by them as the great second coming while spending his time splitting his own party along with the public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

I love that they still claim Obama is an agitator. You know, because he was democrat and black
Meanwhile trump is seen by them as the great second coming while spending his time splitting his own party along with the public.

And also thumbing his nose at those he won over on Twitter. Not to mention those who voted for his opposition.