Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

God why do you people egg him on?

Bill, what do you think about circumcision?

It's an outdated practice but generally harmless. Female genital mutilation is a disgusting practice, however, and anyone who does that to an unwilling child/baby should be hung.

Coffee And Pie posted:

PCOS Bill what do you think about gay marriage and transgender rights?

Let whatever two adults want to get married get married. "Transgendered" people have the same rights as everyone else does already.

bongwizzard posted:

Let's assume a transman gets a cock done up, but with a foreskin. Then, years later, he converts to orthodox judaism and decides to get cut? I wanna hot take on that.

Sounds like they wasted money if they were just going to cut it apart later.

Mr. F! posted:

Lmao good one bill

Well, he is.

Bottom Liner posted:

no one likes you and you have no friends

Everyone loves me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

PCOS Bill posted:

Everyone loves me.

While you're fielding questions,

Why did you only post pictures of nazis with kittens in the TFR thread with mandatory cute animal pics? That seems a little more on the nose than your usual brand of feather ruffling.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Why did you only post pictures of nazis with kittens in the TFR thread with mandatory cute animal pics? That seems a little more on the nose than your usual brand of feather ruffling.

He's never hidden he's a Hitler admirer.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Cyrano hates Nazis, I hate capricious rules.

LingcodKilla posted:

He's never hidden he's a Hitler admirer.

I have never expressed admiration for Hitler.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

PCOS Bill posted:

Cyrano hates Nazis, I hate capricious rules.

Now you have Trump quotes as your signature?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Coffee And Pie posted:

Now you have Trump quotes as your signature?

I don't have a signature?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Wacka wacka

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't have a signature?

They were implying that in the post they quoted of yours the last sentence was a signature.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

PCOS Bill posted:

The perfect example of a "non-denial denial".

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PCOS Bill posted:

"Biggest left wing publication" is not something in its favor.

How about The Völkischer Beobachter then?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TotalLossBrain posted:

How about The Völkischer Beobachter then?

Was I not clear enough that I don't support leftist rags?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

PCOS Bill posted:

"I swear I don't look at the tits mom, I'm just reading all this sci-fi they took a chance on!"

Sometimes I wonder what your world must be like where everything is black and white.
There is a whole world of nuance that you're missing because you're stupid and arrogant.

I bought a book of old stories only published in the mid years of Playboy and they are magnificent.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I've never been able to figure out if PCOS Bill is just a gimmick poster who occasionally drops his gimmick to make normal posts, or if this is really how he is.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

I've never been able to figure out if PCOS Bill is just a gimmick poster who occasionally drops his gimmick to make normal posts, or if this is really how he is.

I did too until I realized it didn't matter and just added him to my ignore list.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

flosofl posted:

I did too until I realized it didn't matter and just added him to my ignore list.

I just wish people would stop quoting Bill - I have him on ignore and the only reason I have to read his moronic ranting is because people keep quoting him.

Edit: lol I remember he was 20-something on the most ignored list a few months back, now he's at 12th place. You go Bill!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Shanghaied posted:

I just wish people would stop quoting Bill - I have him on ignore and the only reason I have to read his moronic ranting is because people keep quoting him.

Edit: lol I remember he was 20-something on the most ignored list a few months back, now he's at 12th place. You go Bill!

:same:

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Audio Technica ATH-M50x. IEMs don't keep my ears warm at the bus stop.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Finally going to get a decent backup for my music and photos (rather than the hodgepodge of old external drives I currently use).

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Shanghaied posted:

I like Bill's posts in this thread. It's the most low effort, bottom rung, cliched trolls he throws out there and somebody takes the bait, every single time.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

prom candy posted:

Audio Technica ATH-M50x. IEMs don't keep my ears warm at the bus stop.

These are very good, and if my pair breaks anytime soon I'd order them again.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Coredump posted:

I like Bill's posts in this thread. It's the most low effort, bottom rung, cliched trolls he throws out there and somebody takes the bait, every single time.

Yeah, it's like watching one of those street statue performers startle people. Always turns out the same way, oddly compelling to watch.

The Electronaut
May 10, 2009

OSU_Matthew posted:

Any kind of polycarbonate container is great. Polycarbonate is incredibly tough, temperature resistant, and insulates fairly well, and you can buy any size at a restaurant supply store.

For content, bought a new Miele vacuum cleaner:

Incredibly quiet, great suction, solid feel, great attachment selection--absolutely loving it. Only cons are the small bag size and I feel like the power switch isn't as durable as the rest of the unit.

Cleans better than both the dyson uprights at work and the kenmore and sanitaire canister vacuums I previously owned. Much quieter and more manueverable than the Kirby Omega Heritage my parents gave me, but I think the Kirby cleans carpets better with the powered brush, and the Kirby maybe has more suction. Not quite as good as the whole house vacuum system my parents have, but it's so much easier not to deal with than the bulky hoses, and it's nearly as quiet. Highly recommend one if you're in the market for a combination carpet/bare floor vacuum.

I read several AMA posts by a vacuum repair guy on Reddit, he placed Miele's above all other vacs IIRC.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

The Electronaut posted:

I read several AMA posts by a vacuum repair guy on Reddit, he placed Miele's above all other vacs IIRC.

Consumer Reports always does too. I have never had a vacuum that I thought did a great job so maybe I'll finally buy one next time I need to replace mine.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Coredump posted:

Yea, it's like watching a Harlem Globetrotters game.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Working on my cooking

and expanding the comic collection

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Working on my cooking

and expanding the comic collection

If you wanna do both at once, check out Cooking Comically. Great recipes and funny guy.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Night Danger Moose posted:

If you wanna do both at once, check out Cooking Comically. Great recipes and funny guy.

I will, thanks!

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

bongwizzard posted:

Let's assume a transman gets a cock done up, but with a foreskin. Then, years later, he converts to orthodox judaism and decides to get cut? I wanna hot take on that.

As long as he doesn't buy a soundbar.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bought my entry to Focus Rising at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle. :woop:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Bought my entry to Focus Rising at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle. :woop:

Is that a band? A car? Some combo of both?

I picked up Star Wars Battlefront for the PS4 on sale a few days back. It's loving awesome.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

JPrime posted:

Is that a band? A car? Some combo of both?

I picked up Star Wars Battlefront for the PS4 on sale a few days back. It's loving awesome.

It's a huge car show in Pennsylvania. Focus Rising is the Ford Focus section of it.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

JPrime posted:

I used some Christmas money for this minus COD:

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I just bought a loving of porcelain tile for my kitchen floor, along with the other accessories needed to put it in

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

Because I hate having money and want to cement my standing as a stupid nerd while making beeps and boops.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Inzombiac posted:

Hell, there was a time that the only way you could get a sci-fi story published in the mainstream was through Playboy.

Omni magazine (owned by Bob Guccionne, of Penthouse fame) was great for early sci-fi. It also had lots of Gieger's stuff too.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

It's a huge car show in Pennsylvania. Focus Rising is the Ford Focus section of it.

Why would anyone go to a car show to see a focus let alone a whole section of them?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I got a microwave to go on top of the mini fridge I put in our bedroom. So far I have used it to warm up a heating pad.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Zahi posted:

Why would anyone go to a car show to see a focus let alone a whole section of them?

A stock focus even.

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Bought a nearly new Surface Book at a pawn shop for $535. Didn't know I needed one, but after playing with it for ~5 hours I'm mad I didn't buy one sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Rubiks Pubes posted:

I just bought a loving of porcelain tile for my kitchen floor, along with the other accessories needed to put it in

How many tiles are in a loving? Just curious.