Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

wtf im saying rice with some salt is GOOD and pretty much nessisary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

make your own butter

what kind of survivalist are you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah only times i make rice with plain water is when i'm gonna like end up mixing it in with another side or the main dish has some awesome sauce so you put it on a bed of rice and it soaks in

+1 ^^

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

wtf im saying rice with some salt is GOOD and pretty much nessisary

oh ok

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

make your own butter

what kind of survivalist are you

a lovely touristy kind!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zen death robot posted:

Also who the gently caress salts rice

dude

you gotta salt your rice

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

??

like, everyone? the chinese guy pouring soy sause on his rice is salting the gently caress outta it and chinese fuckin know rice!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i'll raise my hand as another rice noob who has never salted his rice, despite mostly subsisting on it + beans

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

isn't it exciting to be present at the start of a new era

2016's the last year of AD, get psyched for 1 Anno Trumpini

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
holy gently caress I want some BBQ pork fresh from my chinese butcher around the corner on some steamed white rice atm

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol clueless white people detected ITT

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

zen death robot posted:

That's the only time I make rice

ah okay

i made rice a bunch in college cause it's cheap and filling

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Baloogan posted:

holy gently caress I want some BBQ pork fresh from my chinese butcher around the corner on some steamed white rice atm

that sounds delicious

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I'm weird about salt I guess

tbh i think diff people have diff tolerances but i could eat a giant pile of sticky rice by itself if its properly salted and unwashed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
some meals scream for rice,
and stir fries with fresh veggies omg fried in a sizzlin wok served over steaming rice
*droolin*

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

rudatron posted:

i'll raise my hand as another rice noob who has never salted his rice, despite mostly subsisting on it + beans

if you're using canned beans, bingo that's where your salt is coming from

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

fosborb posted:

sneaky sneaky salt!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They sell Chinese food "by the scoop" here

Usually like 1.39 a scoop

Scoop

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
salt! :mad:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
salt is v good and its dangers posed to human health have been greatly overstated!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

2016 was bad and i am glad that it is ending. 2016 is the last year we won't have president trump

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

zen death robot posted:

I was mostly joking about Pence doing it, I just mean I think the GOPe will be sick of his poo poo by 2018 and find a good reason to boot his rear end out

They won't boot his rear end out short of some career ending gaff, which means it's gonna be absolutely devastating given the amount of career ending gaffs he's already went through.
They won't boot him otherwise. They'll just tell him to sit back and shut up. Kicking him out for a slight isn't worth it to Republicans because it'll be a black mark on the party, and much like Trump's ego, the party ego won't be able to handle that

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

fosborb posted:

*in neo voice* woah

zen death robot posted:

There's not too many more rear end in a top hat celebrity billionaires that are waiting to run for prez
The best bet you can make rn, is that there is going to be a stream of Trump copy-cats, they'll act and run exactly like him, even if they're not exactly real estate tycoons

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

They won't boot his rear end out short of some career ending gaff, which means it's gonna be absolutely devastating given the amount of career ending gaffs he's already went through.
They won't boot him otherwise. They'll just tell him to sit back and shut up. Kicking him out for a slight isn't worth it to Republicans because it'll be a black mark on the party, and much like Trump's ego, the party ego won't be able to handle that

lol they'd just say he was actually a democrat all along and completely forget about him for the next 8 years like they did with bush until he's somehow magically remembered as not as bad to republicans and even then it'll be like "oh yeah trump uh okay anyways"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i put literally like 5 lbs of salt on the walk way outside and god put 2 ft of snow on top of my salt which ruins the whole salt thing
i should have been clearing the snow as it fell but i was too lazy :/ now its like, SOLID ICE, snow, FROZEN SNOW, more snow snow snow
im thinking of pouring hot water on it so as to not waste the salt

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

Yeah there's a ton of salt in everything so I usually go easy on the stuff. I use it when making pasta tho.
yet you read c-spam?!?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

murked by dragon posted:

salt is v good and its dangers posed to human health have been greatly overstated!!

this message from

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

yet you read c-spam?!?

:golfclap:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

rudatron posted:

The best bet you can make rn, is that there is going to be a stream of Trump copy-cats, they'll act and run exactly like him, even if they're not exactly real estate tycoons

problem is they're not like him so it won't work out like with trump

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Karl Sharks posted:

lol they'd just say he was actually a democrat all along and completely forget about him for the next 8 years like they did with bush until he's somehow magically remembered as not as bad to republicans and even then it'll be like "oh yeah trump uh okay anyways"

tbf a lot of this was because oblammo was all about "opening dialogue" and all of that garbage

if there's any spine in the democrats (lol) they'll turn trump into an albatross for the next 20 years

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Baloogan posted:

Sure, but he didn't hide it. He didn't act like not an rear end in a top hat. Trump is a genuine rear end in a top hat.
And we love him for it.

who is that 'we'?

Didnt you flee like canada straight away?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

i put literally like 5 lbs of salt on the walk way outside and god put 2 ft of snow on top of my salt which ruins the whole salt thing
i should have been clearing the snow as it fell but i was too lazy :/ now its like, SOLID ICE, snow, FROZEN SNOW, more snow snow snow
im thinking of pouring hot water on it so as to not waste the salt

Thermodynamically speaking you're losing pretty hard here

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i use herbs instead of rice

edit: i meant salt

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

tbf a lot of this was because oblammo was all about "opening dialogue" and all of that garbage

if there's any spine in the democrats (lol) they'll turn trump into an albatross for the next 20 years

that's a fair point, and i should've said it'll still hurt them with ""moderates"" and poo poo, but it won't really affect their base at all because conservatism cannot fail, it can only be failed, so they'll blame the player and not the game and continue to put up lovely candidate after lovely candidate

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So if this is the House of Cards timeline, how soon before Putin comes onto Melania?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

You don't own a fuckin power shovel?!

no, but i do have 2x normal shovles

Thatim posted:

who is that 'we'?

Didnt you flee like canada straight away?

just cause i got good survival instincts don't mean i can't talk in the royal 'we' of all humanity! WE THE POEOPEL OF EARTH LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i like salt

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

get that salt in my fuckin body right fuckin now aaaw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
please enjoy president trump and rejoice! for we are all on this planet together! trump trump trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i like salt

i too am a fan of salt

• Locked thread